Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The journey and a new home

its about two friends one half demon and one human. Last Kiraras kitten is taking care of the burden and reviling her past. What will happen why is the burden being treated like a queen and what will happen when she figures out the truth. Find out

Chapter 5 - The journey and a new home

Chapter 5 - The journey and a new home
Palyda- Do you know were your going Kirada.
It was early in the morning for they left at midnight when Kiade was killed so all Kirada did was roll his eyes.
Sanrikuada- Dont bother Kirada to much i mean we only slept 2 hours.
Palyda- Cant blame ya. Hey what about breakfast. I can go get water while you start a fire and Kirada gets the fish.
Sanrikuada- Good idea. Kirada go to the ground.
Kirada wemt to the ground as ordered and the took there wepons incase a demon and slipt apart. 15 minutes past as they all got ready to eat roasted fish. Even thow they had teeth marks in them but they were cleaned.
Palyda- So we all ready to leave we have little time before the village wakes up.
Sanrikuada- Whats so important about them waking up.
Palyda- Dont be stupid theyll see you and Kirada. They wont know your their princess.
Sanrikuada- Good point. Lets get going.
They flew off in a matter of seconds as they saw a giant kingdom ahead.
Sanrikuada- That must be it.
Palyda- Its bigger than i thought it would be.
Sanrikuada- No time to waste lets go.
Kirada took in amazing speed and fy off and in 5 minutes they were there.
Palyda- Come on no time to waste.
Sanrikuada- We cant theres a barrier up--ahhhhh whats happening to me.
Kirada started roaring as both of them started to lose power.
Palyda- Its a barrier set by a monk or prist. Youll get back ill bring the queen and king out then.
Kirada and Sanrikuada steped back and reganed power. Palyda was at a big door as it opened with a big creak. He saw a couple starring down at him with pleasent smiles. A lady said she never saw him in these parts and said her name was Sango and her husband (the dude beside her) was Miroku and they were the queen and king.
Sango- What brings you here?
Palyda- Your hinness its a long story but you daughter and her compaignion is outside you barrier waiting to see you.
Miroku- My daughter. Is her name Sanrikuada and her compaignion Kirada.
Palyda- Yes you hinness they are and their waiting for youll.
Sango and Miroku- Take us to her.
Outside the village They saw Sanrikuada and Kirada. Then Sango ran and hugged her so did Miroku.
Sango- Why are you here Sanrikuada?
Sanrikuada explaned the whold story as Sango and Miroku took the barrier down and took her into the palace.
Sanrikuada Palyda and Kirada starred in amazment. Then a servant came and handed all 3 royal stuff.
Palyda- One question why am i getting this stuff im only her friend.
Miroku- You were her friend her whole life and you got her here safe thats why.
Palyda-Ohhhhhhhhhhh.
Sango- Youll can all stay if you wont.
Sanrikuada- Thats a problem Palyda still has his parents in the other village.
Sango-Ohhhhhhhhh. Well i dont think his parents would mind him staying for a couple of days.
Palyda- Ok thats fine with me.
Miroku- Sango my dear did you ever stop to think about what the village would think of us lieing to them.
Sango- I did but im changing a rule and im going to tell them the whole story.
Miroku- Ok just wondering.
The village awoke as Sango got people to ring the bells for a annoucment. She told the whole village every thing even the new law. people at first thought she was stupid but it was their princess so they allowed it. Sanrikuada said she finally found a new homeand a life.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment