Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Good Bye Palyda

its about two friends one half demon and one human. Last Kiraras kitten is taking care of the burden and reviling her past. What will happen why is the burden being treated like a queen and what will happen when she figures out the truth. Find out

Chapter 6 - Good Bye Palyda

Chapter 6 - Good Bye Palyda
Days went by as Palyda decided he had to go or it would worry his family. It was late when he thought that so he decided to tell Sanrikuadas family he would be leaving.
Sanrikuada- Your my best friend!
Palyda- I know its just you have to understand I gotta go now their worring about me. I promise ill visit when i can.
Sanrikuada- Promise.
Palyda- Promise.
He bent over to her and slightly kissed her on the cheek as he left her there cold and tear filled.
Sanrikuada- Good bye.
Sango came out to tell Sanrikuada and Palyda breakfast was ready but in her amazment she saw her daughter tear filled and Palyda gone.
Sango- Whats wrong and wheres Palyda?
Sanrikuada- He had to go and he was my best friend.
Sango- Look well talk about this later. Breakfast is getting cold.
Sanrikuada- K
Sango wiped her tear stained face and brought her in. They all ate breakfast as Miroku asked if they wanted to go to the lake outside the village to swim. Both girls even Kirada agreed to this. They all swam as Sango called for Sanrikuada to follow her to the hill. As they sat on the hill Sango spoke.
Sango- You loved him didnt you.
Sanrikuada started to blush a faint shade of red.
Sango- Did you.
Sanrikuada- .......y...yes i did love him. None of the others accepted me and Kirada.
Sango- Its all right I understand I also think hes a good guy.
Sanrikuada- You do?.?
Sango- Yes I do. Come on cheer up now hell be back so lets put this aside and swim.
Sanrikuada- OK!.!
They got back and swam for hours as a screech was heard in the kingdom.
Miroku- What was that?
Sango- I dont know but im not gonna wait to find out.
Sanrikuada- LETS GO! KIRADA!
Kirada changed into his big form as they all got on but Kirada wasent paying attention to the heavy load. Then he flew off. In a matter of seconds they made it to the kingdom to see everyone being terrorised by a musclar man on a horse. He had a whip in his right hand and the rein in his left. Sango got her boomarang and slung it across houses and hit the man arm. It sliced on and blood spued everywhere. Miroku used a paper thing and stuck it on his forhead as it zapped him. Sanrikuada noticed it was a puppet made by a demon. She took out some poison gas Kiade gave her when she was 5. Sango and Miroku looked at her to notice she was a demon slayer like Sango.
Miroku- You never told us you were a demon slayer.
Sanrikuada- I forgot to menchun that.
Sango- No time for talking more fighting.
Miroku and Sanrikuada- Right.
They all fought and in a matter of minutes the puppet was killed when Miroku took his staff and stabed him in the heart.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment