Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Time togather the others

its about two friends one half demon and one human. Last Kiraras kitten is taking care of the burden and reviling her past. What will happen why is the burden being treated like a queen and what will happen when she figures out the truth. Find out

Chapter 7 - Time togather the others

Chapter 7 - Time togather the others
Miroku- Sango, Sanrikuada lets go home we got a lot to talk about.
Sango and Sanrikuada- K
They all maneged to get back without be occupied. Once at the palace they sat around a glass table.
Sango- Let me guess you think Naroku is back.
Miroku- Yeah I do.
Sanrikuada- Who is Naroku?
Sango- That is a long story all I can say is that *tells her the whole story seeing how her duagther beged her to*
Miroku- Yeah do you understand now.
Sanrikuada- Yeah I think i do.
Kirada gasped as well did Sango and Miroku. Hours passed as they got ready to set off to find the old gang.
Sanrikuada- Well who are these others that you two are talking about?
Sango- Well they are our best friends.
Miroku- Their names are Kagome she is one that can put a smile on your face at any time. Inuyasha he is stubborn and hates to talk about his thoughts. Kirara died when she gave birth to the litter Kirada was in also the other kittens. Shippo he maybe grown up by now but he was a little kid when he was in the group but before Sango and I. Last the was Myouga who hardly stayed in fights all did was tell us stuff and leave.
Sanrikuada- I see. So who is going to stay in charge.
Sango- Miroku's uncle.
Sanrikuada- Who ever he is as long as he doesnt to any thing bad.
Miroku- Dont worry I have a barrier around the kingdom so a demon cant get in the barrier will drain its energy. That also counts for half demons exept you.
They finally got every thing they needed and headed off to a giant cave hours away.
Sango- Shippo are you here we got to tell you something.
Just then a bunch of fox demon jumped out and had javalins all around the 3.
Miroku- Its all right were your friends. All we want to do is see Shippo and then well leave.
A muscular fox then headed of to Shippos room and brought him out.
Shippo- Sango Miroku is that you.
Sango- Yeah we need to tell you something.
Shippo- What is it.
Miroku- Our village is being attacked by the same puppets that Naroku used back then and we came to get the old group back together and diffet him or this could be his son were up against. I just dont know who it is. One last thing youve gotten a whole lot taller ever since your taller than me acually.
Sango- Hes not lieing your taller than him.
Shippo- Thanks
Shippo then notices a young 10 year old behind the two with her hands behind her head sitting on a giant cat.
Shippo- Whos that?
Sango- Thats our duagther dont you remamber form back then and what we did with her. And the cat shes sitting on is Kirada. Kiraras kitten but as you *starts crying as Miroku comforts her* died in birth as long as the other kittens.
Shippo- Whos the dad?
Miroku- *still comforting Sango* We dont know but our guess is a very strong loyal cat.
Shippo- I see.
Sango- *now happy again and out of Mirokus grasp* Well how old are you.
Shippo- Im 14.
Miroku- Yeah but do you wont to help us find Kagome and Inuyasha so we can deffet the enemy together.
Shippo- Yeah i dont have problem besides it will be fun to see every one again expacliy my step mom.
Sanrikuada- Whos your step mom?
Shippo- Well shes not my step mom its just back then i was 4 when my parents were slayn *now on his knee with his right hand on her shoulder* so she treated me like a son to her so she was my step mom.
Sanrikuada- You still dint anwser my question.
Shippo- It was Kagome.
Sanrikuada- Oh.
They all followed Shippo seeing how he said he could probably sniff out Inuyasha then they could find Kagome. They searched for a day and finally they found both of them leaning against a hut on a small hill.
Sango- Kagome Inuyasha its us and we have to tell youll something.
Kagome- Sango its been years and whos the kid. Wait dont tell me that was the one that was sent away with Kiade.
Miroku- Yeah it is her.
Inuyasha- So kid whats your nome and Shippo your as tall as me now and how is it going youll.
Sanrikuada- My name is Sanrikuada.
Shippo- And thanks for the compliment Inuyasha also im doing fine.
Miroku- We all are fineold friend.
Kagome- So what brings you all her?
Sango tells the story to them then she is interupted by a boy running out of the woods.
Kagome- Nilope whats wrong and why are you bleeding.
Inuyasha- Kagome thats a stupid question looks like hes been playing around in wolf terriortory.
Sango- So is this yalles kid.
Kagome- Bingo. Thats Nilope.
Inuyasha- 10 years old and he cant even beat up a wolf.
Miroku- Well i doubt you could beat up a wolf when you were 10.
Sango- Well in need to finish because this is important.
She finally finished what she was saying and the other 3 joined the new quest.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment