Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - New arrival and sailor scouts transform

The future is a steak. 4 girls and 1 boy must keep the original scouts time safe for their princess to come. For this when she comes war shall rage and they shall defeat 2 evil boys

Chapter 2 - New arrival and sailor scouts transform

Chapter 2 - New arrival and sailor scouts transform
They all started to transform. Usagi into Sailormoon. Ami into Sailor Mercury. Mako-chan into Sailor Jupitar. Rei into Sailor Mars. Minako into Sailor Venus. Last Rina into Sailor Chiba Moon.
Rei Leigh- Creset Prism Power. Make Up.
She turned into a sailor scout with a creset moon on her chocker. A creset moon on her tiara. Also a creset moon on each gloove and boot. Last a creset moon on the button in the middle of her bows (front and back) and a belt with Creset moons all around it and in the middle a of the belt a bigger creset moon. Also blonde hair with black highlights dont forget her creset moon earings.
Sailor Creset- Sailor scout of love and passion. In the name of Venus and Mars ill punish you.
Marie- Twlight Prism Power. Make Up.
She turned into a sailor scout with the northern star and her tiara and chocker. The northern star on her glooves and boots. Also the northern star on the ribbon buttons (front and back). Last a belt with a northern star in the middle. Also the northern star earings and brown hair with blue srikes.
Sailor Twlight- Sailor scout of brains and power. In the name of Jupitar and Mercury ill punish you.
Evon- Crystal Prism Power. Make Up.
She turned into a sailor scout with dimands on her tiara, chocker, she had dimand earings, dimands on her glooves and boots. Also a dimand on her ribbon buttons. Last she had had dark green hair with a teal color at the bottom of her hair.
Sailor Crystal- Sailor scout of balance and harmoney. In the name of Pluto and Neptune ill punishe you.
Every one looked at them.
Sailor Twlight- What is there somethibg wrong.
Sailor Mercury- No time to talk we got to go.
Sailor Jupitar- Right
They all headed off into the woods.
Artimis and Diane- Man how far off in the woods was the explosion.
Luna- You two are really lazy.
Diane- I got it from daddy i cant help it.
Sailor Chiba Moon- Do yal have to fight right now besides yall havent even transformed yet.
All cats- Right
All the cats transformed. They all finnally made it to the destination of the explosion.
Sailor Creset- What happened.
Sailor Mars- Your tellin me.
Unknown voice- Friends ive made it here.
Sailor Creset, Sailor Twlight, and Sailor Crystal, Sailor Chiba Moon- Who are you?
Diane- Yall thats Sailor ShootingStar.
Sailor Venus- Who?
Diane- Sailor ShootingStar aka Hika. Its a sailor scout.
Sailor Creset- Did you say Hika.
Diane- Yep.
Hika- Ive made it finnally. But just to let you know the atmosphere is a whole lot diffrent here.
Artimis and Luna- Trust me we know how you feel we still got brusies from the land.
Every one laughed.


authors rant- In the next chapter you will figure which friend of mine off FAC is Sailor ShootingStar aka Hika.




Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 30, 2007, 11:07:27 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Awsomeness^^

jackie4ever on November 23, 2006, 8:56:11 AM

jackie4ever on
jackie4ever^_^=p I LOVE THIS STORY

SailorSilverMoon on November 22, 2006, 11:26:26 AM

SailorSilverMoon on
SailorSilverMoonSailor ShootingStar! Make Up!
Heh, random!