Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - where to stay for the night

The future is a steak. 4 girls and 1 boy must keep the original scouts time safe for their princess to come. For this when she comes war shall rage and they shall defeat 2 evil boys

Chapter 3 - where to stay for the night

Chapter 3 - where to stay for the night
authors rant- important
Sailor ShootingStar- SailorSilverMoon (friend on here) (Hika)
Sailor Creset- Rei Leigh
Sailor Twlight- Marie
Sailor Crystal- Evon


Sailor Mars- Yall theres no reason to stay like this so go back to regular form.
Sailor Venus- Then what. I cant head out of the woods.
Sailor Moon- Why?
Sailor Venus- Lost my hat on the way here. Besides how am I going to get away with a child going to my hotel room without getting seen.
Every one went back to normal and decided that they were in a bad situation.
Mako-chan- Well my future kid and Rina can stay with me. Hika can stay with me two.--
Rei- Minako and Rei Leigh can stay with me because you dont need to be furstration all night until we figure out a place were they can stay.
Mako-chan- Right.
Evon- You forgot someone
Mako-chan- Well three girls wont hurt.
Diane- Yeah right why wont you try to teach them all in past life.
Ami- Dont remind us
Luna and Artimis- Well why wont you understand its like raising 7 kittens when raising you.
Diane gasp and looked at the ground for a minute.
Usagi- To bad there kids. Because if they wernt they could go to the crown and slee there. If it was allowed.
Minako- Right. But for right now we need to get to know them.
Rei Leigh- Right
Evon- Hello we not that stupid. All we have to do is get Mako-chan to flirt with the desk dude and were in if he agrees to do this.
Mako-chan- So im bait. Wait he knows were scouts ill tell him you are scouts to. Hell belive.
Ami- What are we waiting for. Lets go.
Usagi- Well what about food.
Marie- Well survive. I mean come on were from the moon. But out parents are from diffrent places.
Minako- Whats that sopposed to mean?
Evon- If you were born on the moon you dont eat as much.
Hika- But you can have a big appitite so you dont need to worry only until lunch.
Rei Leigh- What do you mean until luch im used to being spoiled.
Marie- Thats because your mom was princess of Venus and your dad was prince of Mars.
Rei Leigh- So
Hika- Well yall guess what were soon to be out of here.
Rina- What makes you think that. Oh i see the lights. Gosh im stupid.
Usagi- Well you didnt get it from me.
Ami- Yes she did. No offense
Usagi- Its all righti know im weird.
Luna- Well guess we should be going off. Usagi Im going with you tonight.
Usagi- K
Artimis- Minako Diane and me will be going with you.
Minako- O-k. So that means you have to intertain kids till nine o clock.
Artimis- Yeah i know they love me.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 30, 2007, 11:11:17 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101cool^^

jackie4ever on November 23, 2006, 8:58:39 AM

jackie4ever on
jackie4everwow hurry up with the next one