Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Palydas plan works

The future is a steak. 4 girls and 1 boy must keep the original scouts time safe for their princess to come. For this when she comes war shall rage and they shall defeat 2 evil boys

Chapter 9 - Palydas plan works

Chapter 9 - Palydas plan works
Authors rant- get ready for the story to get better




They woke up but this time it was different. Minako, Usagi, Rei, Ami, and Mako-chan also Rini had to go to school *bummer*. So Mako-chan allowed the girls to stay at her apartment. They went in and Suzy barked a little.
Evon- What was that for?
Rei Leigh- Yeah we got ears to so theres no need to bark.
Evon- Youve been hanging around Marie to much.
Rei Leigh- And
Milo- *yawns* What is going on?
Evon- Hika and me got something to say but they want shut up.
Milo- Let those two talk.
Rei Leigh- Who died and made you king.
Rose- Its so hard to get sleep here!
Hika- When did you wake up?
Rose- Just now.
Marie- Wheres Colbolt?
Just then they saw a human like figure walk up. He had white hair (the shade of Colbolt). Brown eyes. Last some baggy sleeping shorts on.
Figure- Right here Marie.
Marie- Who are you?
Figure- Colbolt. Your horse.
Marie- How did you turn human youve never done that before.
Colbolt- Well when I got here I brought a special potion that allow me to turn human. The reason I didnt do this in the future was because I wouldnt allow me to.
Everyone- Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Hika- As we were saying me and Evon.
Evon and Hika- Want to go see our moms.
Rei Leigh and Marie- Well have you asked the others to call the others to come?
Hika- Nope we were going to tell you this morning but they had school.
Marie- I see.
Rei Leigh- Me to.
Milo- Can I go back to bed now?
Rei Leigh- Nope.
Just then they all heard a big crash around Minakos school.
Everyone- What was that?
Rose- No time for questions lets check it out.
They ran all the way to the school. When they got there they saw people laying on the ground.
Suzy- What happened?
Unknown voice- Ill tell you what happened, But only one can hear. For its really important that I leave this place soon.
Rei Leigh- Ill go.
Unknown- Come.
Hika- Why did he only want to tell one of us.
Evon- *eyes shaped like hearts* I dont know but whoever he was he sounded like a hunk.
Marie- EVON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hika- Quit yelling.
Marie- Your right well ask Rei Leigh later.
Rei Leigh followed the man to the woods to hear what he had to tell (he was in a wrapped in a traveling thing that had a hood go over his head all the way down past his eyes).
Rei Leigh- Who are you?
Unknown- You still cant tell who I am. Thats pitiful.
He turned around to face her. Then he leaned in on her and kissed her.
Rei Leigh- Palyda. How how did you get here?
Palyda- Well I guess your not pitiful after all. Also when Milo came I jumped into the portal and ran fast into the woods so know one would see me.
Rei Leigh- I understand.
Palyda- Tell me again. How did they become your friends?
Rei Leigh- Well we were brought to be told what we had to do. And that day we became friends after talking to one another.
Palyda- I see.
Rei Leigh- Well tell me what happened back there?!?
Palyda- He has come to destroy you before the mission is over.
Rei Leigh- All I was told was what he was doing in the future but what is his name?
Palyda- Cheite.
Rei Leigh- What kind of name is that?
Palyda- It means Destroy
Rei Leigh- Well so how did that crash happen?
Palyda- Its a sign that the war has started. You and your friends must be ready at all means. You cant let your gourd down not one second.
Rei Leigh- But soon the others will be home and Hika and Evon need to tell them something.
Palyda- You keep your gourd up the whole time then. If you die so will we. And I know you dont want that.
Rei Leigh- So how are you going to keep you Id secret.
Palyda- Well Ill be called Shaw (Shaw is the name of the sun). Dont forget it. Ok.
Rei Leigh- Ok.
Palyda- I have to go I got to do something.
He then leaned into Rei Leigh and gave her kiss. But this time she grabbed the nape of his neck. And he grabbed her waist. This lasted moments until Palyda broke the kiss and left.
Rei Leigh- Returned and told them everything but who it was and who he was going to be. Also what they did in the woods.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 1, 2007, 3:16:06 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101*for the ending*-^^-kawaishi

jackie4ever on December 10, 2006, 6:41:37 AM

jackie4ever on
jackie4everi have a horse...oh i relly have a horse named bolt.

i live on a small farm.