Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The New Scout Powers

The future is a steak. 4 girls and 1 boy must keep the original scouts time safe for their princess to come. For this when she comes war shall rage and they shall defeat 2 evil boys

Chapter 10 - The New Scout Powers

Chapter 10 - The New Scout Powers
Days past as it finally became Friday afternoon. But as usual Usagi go ASD. So every one got together and talked over a shake (at least they dont drink because it could get a bit weird). But no one noticed that the dude on the other side of the store was Palyda. Wearing a wig (different color) and eye changing contacts. He listened in on what they were saying. After he got down sipping his drink down it began a slurp. Then he was done he sat there for a couple of minutes then left not to make anything suspicious.
Minako- So what was that crash made from again yesterday?
Rei Leigh- Cheite is the enemys name and that was the sign that the war has started.
Ami- What kind of name is that?
Marie- Youre the smartest one in your school and you dont know what Cheite means?!?
Evon- Quit harassing Ami.
Hika- It means destroy.
Mako-chan- You learn something new every day.
Rei then ran in the door running to the others telling them there is a monster down town.
Hika- Why didnt you call us on the phone thing?
Rei- I was right outside the door when it came on the news.
Rini- Shut up and ---
Minako and Rei Leigh- Lets go!
They all ran outside and went behind the building. There they transformed. (ill go ahead and let Hika transform so you know what she looks like in her sailor form) But this time they used their gems.
Hika- Shooting Star Prism Power! Make Up!
She transformed into a sailor scout w/ a shooting star on the ribbon buttons, gloves, boots, tiara, and a shooting star belt. Her hair was blond. Her Skirt, glove tops, chocker, neck thing and boots were purple. Last her ribbons were white.
Sailor Shooting Star- In the name of psychic and bravery. Sailor of Saturn and Uranus, ill punish you.
They finally saw the monster. It was dragon with two back legs no front legs. And two giant wings w/ spikes. Usagi finally made it out of ASD when she saw the sailor scouts in need of help. She then transformed. She jumped from the top of a tree and landed in front of the others.
Sailor Moon- Sorry Im late yall but ASD is a jail to me.
Sailor Venus- Then you got a lot of thumb prints on you card.
Sailor scouts besides Sailor Moon- True *sweat drop*
Sailor Moon- Come on guys. Why do you have to be so mean?
Sailor Mars- Well its a habit.
Sailor Twilight- Let us handle it. Ready girls!
Sailor Creset, Sailor Shooting Star, and Sailor Crystal- READY!
Sailor Crystal- HARMONY WING!!!!!!!!
Sailor Shooting Star- METEOR SHOWER!!!!!!!
Sailor Twilight- RIP TIDE!!!!!!!!!
Sailor Creset- LOVE HURTS!!!!!!!!!
Sailor Crystals harmony wing had a bunch of feather ends point at the dragon and travel 80 miles per hour.
Sailor Shooting Stars meteor shower had a bunch of meteors come flying out of the atmosphere and hit the dragon.
Sailor Twilights rip tide made a lake of water come from under the dragon as it fell in the water and held it in then it disappeared.
Sailor Cresets love hurts made the dragon feel pain and it cried and didnt stop for moments (thats enough to fill up it eyes where it cant see past the tears).
Sailor Mercury- Its still not gone!
Sailor Chiba Moon- Do yall have other attacks?!?
Sailor Jupiter- Yeah are there other attacks?!?
Sailor Creset- DANCING FLAME!!!!!!!!!
Sailor Twilight- LIGHTNING FURY!!!!!!!!!!!
Sailor Shooting Star- DAZING STARS!!!!!!!!
Sailor Crystal- LIBRA JUDGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!
Sailor Cresets dancing flame had a ring of fire go around the dragon and the wall of fire sent fire balls hurdling at it.
Sailor Twilights lightning fury sent a dark cloud over the dragon and it got stroke numerous times by lightning.
Sailor Shooting Stars dazing stars sent metal fists at the dragon making it see stars.
Sailor Crystals Libra judgment put the dragon on a giant scale and a rock its size balanced it then another rock twice its wait crushed it.
Moments past as no one took their eyes off the crushed dragon then in time it exploded in ashes.
Milo- Power down scouts.
Rei Leigh- When did yall get here.
Rose and Colbolt- Well we heard a explosion and we ran to check it out.
Suzy, Luna, Artimis, and Diane- Yall need to leave the cops are coming!
Rini- Lets go! Luna Ball get us out of here.
They all ended up at the park.
Marie- Well we got away.
Evon, Rei Leigh and Hika- Have you ever been told not to announce that kind of stuff in public.
Marie- Nope.
Hika- I have and I didnt have a mom tell me that kind of stuff.
Rei Leigh- Jezz
Evon- Your stupid
Rini- Shut up yall

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 1, 2007, 3:22:20 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101coolness^^

SailorSilverMoon on December 11, 2006, 11:53:09 PM

SailorSilverMoon on
SailorSilverMoonSailor Chiba Moon- Do yall have other attacks?!?
Sailor Jupiter- Yeah are there other attacks?!?--
Make Up Your Minds!!!
Dude, I have Meteor Shower, and Dazing Stars. that's it!

jackie4ever on December 10, 2006, 6:55:46 AM

jackie4ever on
jackie4ever? i lost.and hoe did sailor moon get in there