Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - The Truth (Palyda and Rei Leigh)

The future is a steak. 4 girls and 1 boy must keep the original scouts time safe for their princess to come. For this when she comes war shall rage and they shall defeat 2 evil boys

Chapter 13 - The Truth (Palyda and Rei Leigh)

Chapter 13 - The Truth (Palyda and Rei Leigh)
The night came fast as Palyda still stayed awake in his little cabin.
Palyda- Vixen (the unknown voice in the last chapter)!
A sly looking female fox came out of the shadows.
Vixen- Yeah Shaw.
Palyda- That is not my name.
Vixen- Its your royal name. You have to except being Prince of the Sun People. (Shaw is the name of the sun)
Palyda- Yeah but Ive kept it away from Rei Leigh for so long Im afraid that she will hate me for not telling her.
Vixen- Well tell her the next time you see her then it want hurt that bad to you and she may not care.
Palyda- *now hugging Vixen* Vixen why are you the only one I can trust? Why does Rei Leighs and my love have to be forbidden?
Vixen- Because no one besides me believes that sun and moon people should be together. They just dont.
Palyda- If they can get over the Moon princess and the Earth prince being together why cant they get over the sun and moon love.
Vixen- Wait you know what I just thought!
Palyda- *not hugging Vixen anymore* What?
Vixen- When the sailor scouts transformed did you notice that Rei Leigh was Sailor Creset.
Palyda- Yeah.
Vixen- Well her mom is Minako.
Palyda- What about Minako?
Vixen- Minako is Sailor Venus.
Palyda- But she has to planets in her name thing.
Vixen- The other is Rei which is Sailor Mars. So technically your love isnt forbidden.
Palyda- Your right once again Vixen!
Vixen- Well Ill go w/ you to see Rei Leigh.
Palyda- But we cant go at night.
Vixen- Well her friends will get us if we do this in the day.
Palyda- Lets go!
They headed out the door. But right before Palyda stepped out of the cabin he stoped in his tracks.
Vixen- Whats wrong?
Palyda- Think about it.
Vixen- Think about what?
Palyda- Rei Leighs mom is Minako which is the queen of Venus. And her dad was king of Mars. So she is princess of Venus and Mars. Like her friends are the princess of the planets their parents came from.
Vixen- So it doesnt matter we got to go. Night time is running out.
They left and ran through the streets. They finally reached the Aino house hold. Palyda and Vixen saw Rei Leigh sleeping on the couch. They took a pebble and threw it against the window. It finally woke her up after 20 tries.
Palyda- Rei Leigh come here I got to tell you something.
She crept out of the house as Milo awoke and came to.
Rei Leigh- Palyda what are you doing up in the night. Youre a sun person you cant stand this and you have hardy any power.
Palyda- Vixen go away you to Milo.
Vixen- Ok.
Milo- Who said I have to?
Rei Leigh glared at him as the two animals left. But hid behind two trees. For the both were sly animals.
Milo- What are they going to talk about?
Vixen- Shut up and yall see.
They listened in on them.
Palyda- Look me and Vixen talked it over. And I got something to tell you.
Rei Leigh- What?
Palyda- After figuring out you were a princess.
Rei Leigh- Which Ive known.
Palyda- Im telling you I am the Prince of Shaw.
Rei Leigh- Your not lying are you?
Palyda- Im not lying.
Rei Leigh Well we need to go back to bed Palyda. Its almost morning and mom will wake up and notice Im gone.
Palyda- Until next time.
They fell under each others kiss once again then broke it and left their separate ways.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 2, 2007, 5:45:58 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i like the fox idea and the story is way awsome^^

jackie4ever on December 10, 2006, 7:05:10 AM

jackie4ever on
jackie4everisnt vixen a reindeer