Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Behind Cheite's Threatning Life

The future is a steak. 4 girls and 1 boy must keep the original scouts time safe for their princess to come. For this when she comes war shall rage and they shall defeat 2 evil boys

Chapter 16 - Behind Cheite's Threatning Life

Chapter 16 - Behind Cheite's Threatning Life
It was late at night. Everyone slept not even 15 cars were on one street at a time. Everything was normal until sirens were going off.
Luna- WHAT WAS THAT!!!!!!!
Everyone ran down in their pajamas or whatever they were wearing. They saw a fire truck trying to stop a collision from where to trains crashed together full force.
Usagi- Rei you can fire read so can you tell it to go away!
Rei- It dont work like that!
Evon- Marie, Ami transform!
Ami and Marie- Right!
Ami- Mercury Power!
Marie- Twilight Prism Power!
Ami and Marie- MAKE UP!
They transformed into Sailor Mercury and Sailor Twilight.
Sailor Mercury- BUBBLE BLAST!
Sailor Twilight- RIP TIDE!
They helped put out the fire and quickly went back to normal and left.
Milo- I wonder what caused the fire.
Artimis- Let me go and listen to the firemen maybe they know.
Hika- Lets go back and sleep.
Minako- Artimis you come back and meow at my window when you figure out.
Artimis- Yeah.
Rei Leigh- Milo you stay with Artimis just incase.
Milo- Right.
Mako-chan- Well looks like we got up for hardly a reason.
Usagi and Hika- Your telling me.
Ami- Well see you tomorrow.
Rei- I got to go so bye.
Usagi- Isnt tomorrow school?
Mako-chan- Dont be stupid Usagi were on break remember.
Usagis jaw opened.
Ami- Usagi your dumbfounded.
Usagi- So
Minako- Well Im going to bed so bye.
Rei Leigh- Milo Im sleeping on the couch in moms room so you and Artimis scratch the window when you get some info.
Milo- Right.
Artimis- Ill make sure there is a lot a screeches.
Minako- You scratch my window to hard and yall regret it.
Artimis- Ok.
Milo- See yall girls tomorrow.
Luna- *yawns* Do yall wont me to stay. Or do you wont me to stay with Usagi.
Rei- Stay with Usagi. Her calling me from boredom is killing my sleep.
Usagi- Well you get used to having a kid snore at the foot of your bed.
Luna- Stop it you to.
They stopped and everyone except the 2 male cats went home. Far off a fight was going on..
Palyda- I cant let you get your power and destroy the new scouts Cheite!
Cheite- Well tough. Im going to ruin the mission. And it will destroy the world!
Their swords clanged together as they tried to kill one another.
Cheite- First I will take your energy. That should give me enough to destroy those sailor scouts. And break your heart why Im at it!
Palyda- Why are you like this Cheite we grew up together until you said you hated me?!?
Cheite and Palyda drew back their swords.
Cheite- When you met that klutz Rei Leigh. You spent more time with her than me. Pretty much you hardly even talked to me ever since. So when I figured out she was a sailor scout I told my parents and they assigned me a job to do. They said I can bother you as long as I get rid of her and the other sailor scouts. So I watched you and others to see if they were sailor scouts. I finally know who is a sailor scout and who isnt. But I tell you after killing that little amount of people on that train gave me a little energy but its better than nothing.
Palyda- Cheite that is no reason to be upset.
Cheite- Yes it is. And after hearing that story of what the sailor scouts did to my parents. There children will pay so it hurts worse.
Palyda- Those were the old scouts. And they had to besides your dad was under a spell. And when it was taken off he refused to leave your mother. Its your moms fault every thing is like this not the scouts.
Cheite- It doesnt matter!
He drew his sword and attacked as Palyda pulled out his.
Palyda- It doesnt have to be like this! You can help us!
Cheite- NEVER! NOT AFTER EVERYTHING THOSE SCOUTS DID TO MY FAMILY!
The fight ragged on until Cheites mother appeared in the sky and told him to return to the Dark Kingdom. He jumped back from Palyda and disappeared.
Palyda- COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He then left to his little cabin in the woods.
Vixen- How did it go?
Palyda- He left when his mom appeared.
Vixen- What a mamas boy.
Palyda- I know
Vixen- Well Palyda you got to think. Cheite was around her a lot because he had to learn to be evil.
Palyda- I know
Vixen- Well be glad you stopped him before he got to the scouts.
They finally made it to the woods without a problem.
Palyda- I got to tell the scouts about the fight Vixen.
Vixen- You need to be Shaw when you do.
Palyda- Ok
Vixen- In their next fight you will kill the monster and tell the story behind Cheite.
Palyda- Well they might have a fight tomorrow. You never know.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 2, 2007, 6:03:18 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101the story is just so mega awsome^^

jackie4ever on December 19, 2006, 8:01:17 PM

jackie4ever on
jackie4everIM LOST WHY DO THEY HATE USS

SailorSilverMoon on December 17, 2006, 12:17:50 AM

SailorSilverMoon on
SailorSilverMoonDun Dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

Sorry, that had to come out! This story just gets better and better!