Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Rei Leigh's Power Loss

The future is a steak. 4 girls and 1 boy must keep the original scouts time safe for their princess to come. For this when she comes war shall rage and they shall defeat 2 evil boys

Chapter 24 - Rei Leigh's Power Loss

Chapter 24 - Rei Leigh's Power Loss
As they slept through the night. Rei Leigh tossed and turned through her night mare.
Rei Leigh- *in night mare* Where where am I?
A voice called out to her.
Rei Leigh- *night mare* Mom
Minako (future which will f)- Rei Leigh why are you keeping this ach inside?
Rei Leigh- Well I dont know how to tell them.
Minako (f)- Well tell them or are you just not wonting to be a scout?
Rei Leigh- Its true moms are right. But yes I just dont wont to be a scout. I wont to be normal. But on the other hand I wont to be a scout so I can be with my friends.
Minako (f)- So what shall it be? Dont be a scout and hardly see them or be a scout and be with them?
Rei Leigh- I know this sounds stupid but I choose dont be a scout and hardly see them.
Minako (f)- Why?
Rei Leigh- Well I just dont wont be scout. Theres hardly evil. Cheite hasnt shown himself except once in person.
Minako (f)- Ssshhh I understand. But I hope your proud of your decision.
Rei Leigh- I am a little.
A flash of light Rei Leigh started to feel weaker like a bird with broken wings and is fixing to get killed.
At the others Minako sprung up.
Minako- What have I done?
Rei- *slowly awaking* Did you say something Minako?
Minako- Yeah I think an angel on earth has died?
Rei- Whats that supposed to mean?
Minako- I think a sailor scout has lost her power,
Rei- Are you sure.
Minako- Positive.
They woke the others and told them what their dreams were about but none were like a power loss dream epically Usagis.
Ami- So you think a scout has just lost her power
Minako- Yes
Makoto- Well thats a weird thought if you ask me.
Usagi- Well lets go to the younger scouts
They ran as fast as they could to the others.
Ami and Makoto- Told them about it.
Every one else said something about their past. But then it came to Rei Leigh.
Usagi- So what about your dream?
Rei Leigh- I was dreaming about the future. *in thoughts* They dont need to know.
Vixen- Lies
Every one jumped from startle ment.
Ami- Where did you come from.
Vixen- Did you forget Palyda is in the camp and I was talking to Milo and Rose when I heard her sleep talk.
Evon- Whats that supposed to mean?
Hika- Yeah?
Marie- And come on why were you listening to her any way?
Vixen- She gave up her solider power. I heard her in her sleep saying she was going to and she did.
Rei and Minako- Is this true
Rei Leigh- Why would I give up being a scout
Vixen- Your such a liar. How can yall believe her?
Marie- I
A giant loud crash as loud as thunder was heard close by
Evon and Hika- no time scouts transform.
They all transformed except Rei Leigh as she was the last one out the tent. When they got out there no one even glanced at Rei Leigh just knowing she would transform on the dot.
Rei Leigh- *in thoughts* What do I do? They will eventually find out.

Hika- Transform Rei Leigh!
Evon- Look its a phoenix!
Marie- Wow!
Usagi- Birds always poop on me *hides behind Makoto*
Makoto- Its a phoenix its not going to poop on you.
Usagi- Well when was its last meal. I hope it wasnt to long ago because it looks hungry.
Minako- Usagi pay attention!
Rei- Dont start you two.
They all fought as every one realized Rei Leigh was lying that she really did lose her scout power.
Rei Leigh watched as everyone was slung around and hurt badly.
Rei Leigh- *in thoughts* Why did I have to give up my power? *Rei is slung into a tree* Why? *Usagi is grabbed by the legs and thrown into the water* Mom please give me back my powers? *Evon and Hika are grabbed by the hair and being bashed into others* Please I beg you. *Marie is grabbed and flown in the sky and dropped but landed on Ami and Makoto* PLEASE!!!!!!!! *out of thoughts* GIVE ME BACK MY POWERS!!!!!!!!!!
Her voice echoed through out the camp site as a bright white warm light appeared and Rei Leigh transformed.
Rei Leigh- CRESET PRISM POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!
Sailor Creset- SAILOR SCOUT OF LOVE AND PASSION! IN THE NAME OF VENUS AND MARS! I WILL PUNISH YOU!
Her gem glowed a black and gold beam.
Sailor Creset- FLAMING LOVE-ME-CHAIN BURN THIS PHOENIX AND ITS ASHES TO BITS SO IT WILL NEVER LIVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
A chain just like Minakos but on fire went through the phoenix and killed it as it came back and destroyed its ashes.
Sailor Twilight- You did it you discovered your gem power!
Sailor Shooting Star- Does that mean we can go back to bed?
Sailor Crystal- Soon. But congratulations
Sailor Creset- Yall Im sorry for lying to yall.
Sailor Venus- Its all right.
Sailor Moon- We forgive you
Sailor Mercury- Well lets get some sleep.
Sailor Mars- Night yall
Sailor Venus- Dont let the bed bugs bite.
Sailor Creset- They already have.
Every one laughed as they powered down and went to sleep.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 24, 2007, 8:07:23 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome^^

SailorSilverMoon on December 27, 2006, 5:01:16 AM

SailorSilverMoon on
SailorSilverMoonSailor Shooting Star- Does that mean we can go back to bed?
--
Heh....
--
You Go Rei Leigh! But I will hurt you for giving up your powe- *falls asleep*

jackie4ever on December 26, 2006, 10:58:40 AM

jackie4ever on
jackie4everYAY A NEW GEM WAS REVILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!