Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - The Mission Complete

The future is a steak. 4 girls and 1 boy must keep the original scouts time safe for their princess to come. For this when she comes war shall rage and they shall defeat 2 evil boys

Chapter 29 - The Mission Complete

Chapter 29 - The Mission Complete
Crystal- Forgive us Rini.
Rini- What are you talking about?
The outers and new scouts cried and cried. Finally Shooting Star took 2 arrows and fired at Rini. One was in each hand. Then Crystal took the dagger and chanted and it made a copy. She through it and there was one in each of Rinis legs. Twilight took the sword and stabbed it in Rinis stomach. Last Creset took her staff and before hitting her she whispered in her ear. She said good bye and took it and stabbed in heart. Rini was perished from being nailed to the tree with weapons. Milo Suzy Rose and Colbolt summoned a stone bed. As Rini was placed on there Baron put Rinis body on fire as she lays dead on the stone tablet.
Saturn- I shall now bring rebirth to the world.
Moon- Rini.
Inners- How could you?
Pluto- Wait she will be reborn. Its just unless Usagi doesnt send her to our time it wont happen again.
Neptune- Sailor Moon do not send Rini back to this time when you have her.
Uranus- Im sure no one wants to go through this.
New scouts- WE CAL UPON THE PORTAL THAT WILL START EVERY THING OVER! START US OF AS BABIES! TO HAVE A NEW BEGINNING!
A portal appeared as they said good bye and the new scouts the animals and Playda left.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 26, 2007, 6:26:31 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101wow that's all i gatta say wow

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on February 10, 2007, 10:58:33 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskAAAAHHHHHH babies!!! did everyone turn to babies!!!! noooooo!!!!!!

jackie4ever on January 5, 2007, 4:52:36 AM

jackie4ever on
jackie4ever...........................???