Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Mission Upon The Dark Moon

The New Sailor Scouts are back. New enemys. More action. And more crazy Hika stuff. Also a new main charcter. Lastly leaves that can the scouts defeat a enemy that knew the scout genaration before them. Find out. HeatherxAlex fluff.

Chapter 1 - Mission Upon The Dark Moon

Chapter 1 - Mission Upon The Dark Moon
Disclaimer- The new scouts are back. With new adventures and new powers. And ready to take on an enemy that is wanting them dead for one cause.



Story

The 4 girls always were together. Nothing could separate them. Nothing that is. They loved to hang. But after they were told they were sailor scouts and which ones. They new there must be a cause to tell them. Also they were told about their adventure before they were reborn from Saturns power. But they still loved to hang. I was a windy day on that faithful day. Haruka , Michiru, and Setsuna knew that something was going to happen. But not the ones they loved. But the inners just hung around the arcade, streets, or The Crown well they used to. Now every scout hangs at The Palace in Crystal Tokyo. But Sailor Moon was gone now there was Queen Sernity.
Hika- REI LEIGH!
Her voice echoed through the halls.
Evon- Shes not here Hika.
Marie- Well instin where is she?
Hika- Yeah where is she?
Evon- She said something about going to the city with Milo.
Colbolt- Well think she does own a cat so shes got to take better care of him.
Suzy- Yeah birds, horses, and dogs dont need that much grooming.
Marie- Blah blah blah.
Rose- Well Its true.
Luna screamed through the halls looking for the girls and Artemis.
Luna- GIRLS THE QUEEN WANTS TO SPEAK WITH YOU! ARTEMIS WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY COLLAR! IM GOING OUT ON THE STREETS!
Artemis- Luna dont scream. And Diana has it.
Colbolt- Well go see the queen.
Marie, Evon, and Hika- Right.
Rose- Ill go find Rei Leigh and Milo.
Suzy- Ill go with.
The girls walked in the royal room and kneeled then stood.
Hika- Yes queen.
Serinity- Thanks for coming but where is Rei Leigh. She needs to be here.
Marie- Rose and Suzy went to find her.
Evon- Colbolt told me this morning she went to take Milo to the city. I thought she was going to get him groomed.
Serinity- Well she should be back soon.
The door opened in a loud creak sound.
Rei Leigh- Sorry Im late. But you really need to get that door fixed.
Serinity- I know. But Ive called you all here for a special purpose.
Rei Leigh- What is it my dear queen?
Serinity- You have a new mission as scouts. But first I must tell you the whole story of your quest before you were reborn.
She told them the whole story. About the princess, Rini, Palyda, alex and Cheite.
Hika- So thats why our dreams are confusing?
Serinity- Yes- yes it is.
Marie- So our dreams werent stupid.
Serinity- no dream is stupid. Only if you pay a dollar a minute to a hobo to dance on the street while your friends get it on tape.
Rei Leigh- Yeah. Ive had that dream. (I really have yall but my friend really has done it. Somehow it gave me that dream.)
They all looked at her.
Serinity- Well there is n evil force at the dark moon. I want all of you to go and check it out and destroy it. But this key *holds up a gold key with diamonds Well 4 of them) Will bring you all back here only once will it work though. So use it wisely. Dont waste it there not easy to come by.
4 girls- Yes my queen.
Serinity- You shall do this tomorrow. So get ready to leave and see the others. Its a hard mission. I can just tell.
They started at the door until Serinity said wait.
Seinity- One more thing.
4 girls- Yes my lady?
Serinity- Your pets must stay.
4 girls- Yes my lady.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 26, 2007, 6:35:43 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101nice new story^^

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on February 11, 2007, 4:23:53 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskmilo has to stay..........:( sadness! lol yeahhhh!!!!!! more to read while your not online to talk to

thememorysnow on January 6, 2007, 7:06:15 AM

thememorysnow on
thememorysnowyay!!!!!!!!there's more!*faves*

jackie4ever on January 6, 2007, 5:37:11 AM

jackie4ever on
jackie4everserinity???