Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Synergy and Cosmic

The New Sailor Scouts are back. New enemys. More action. And more crazy Hika stuff. Also a new main charcter. Lastly leaves that can the scouts defeat a enemy that knew the scout genaration before them. Find out. HeatherxAlex fluff.

Chapter 5 - Synergy and Cosmic

Chapter 5 - Synergy and Cosmic
Hika- Well I guess its time to transform on this tiring day.
Marie- Its so dark here how can you call it day.
Evon- Well at least its not dark in some places where the good moon shines on us.
RL- Well any case transform.
They all transformed again.
Shooting Star- Why do we have to transform every day?
Crystal and Twilight- I do not know.
Crescent- Ive never known.
All- Im hungry.
The food portal appeared.
Shooting Star- THE FOOD PORTAL!
Crescent- YAY!!!!!!!
Crystal- Those rocks they ate on the first day got to their heads.
Twilight- Their heads have always been rocks.
Shooting Star and Crescent- Its amazing those monsters dont get lonely by themselves.
Crystal and Twilight- Well we think it is a monster creating them with science everyday.
Crystal- Yeah think about what adventures our parents have told us about.
Shooting Star- Yeah good point.
Crescent- Were not so smart at times are we?
Shooting Star- Yeah like when Michiru and Haruku said we were like them when they had their stupid moments.
Crystal- Yeah Crescent seeing how Haruku is Shooting Stars mom. Michiru is more like you mom.
Twilight- Yeah so yall are like sisters. And seeing that that way Hotaru is also a sister.
Crystal- Wha
Others- Remember Michiru adopted Hotaru for a while when Setsuna had you.
Crystal- Oh yeah.
Shooting Star- So Hotaru is like a cuz to me.
Crescent- Yeah. Mom let me stay at your house when she went to volleyball champion ship games. But when she didnt you came to my house because your mom was racing.
Crystal- Yeah, me and Twilight are like sisters because were always hanging out like yall are always somewhere else.
Twilight- Yeah we win again.
Shooting Star- Did they hit their heads on a rock in theor sleep?
Crescent- I guess they did.
Shooting Star- To think that we get called crazy.
Twilight and Crystal- No. Were just putting it in a language you two will understand.
Unknown voice- Dont worry about even talking soon! Especially when Im done with you! All- WERE JUST GOING TO KICK YOUR BUTT AND PUT YOU IN EVER LASTING PAIN!
Unknown voice- *freaked out* What are yall on? *acting mature again* Well my name is Synergy. And I will kill you 4 before you can even get to the Dark Kingdom Of Solitude.
All- Dark Kingdom Of Solitude?
Synergy- OPPS! I wasnt supposed to tell yall that.
Shooting Star- Uhhhhhhhhhh whatever. METEOR SHOWER!
Twilight- LIGHTNING FURY!
Crystal- LIBRA JUDGEMENT!
Crescent- LOVE HURTS!
Synergy sucked up their powers.
Synergy- Dont worry they wont work on me. So take this. POISON OAK!
They dogged it.
Shooting Star- I HATE POISON OAK!
Others- Dont we all?
Synergy- Shut up and take more poison oak and see if you doge it this time.
Shooting Star- DAZING STARS!
Twilight- RIP TIDE!
Crystal- HARMONY WING!
Crescent- DANCING FLAME!
Synergy- You idiots Ill suck that up to.
Crescent- Great she will suck up in attack of ours!
A bright light then started floating toward the ground.
Unknown voice- Scouts you can do it. I believe in you. Please use your ultimate attack. Please.
All- Who are you?
Synergy- Well if you plan to attack. Theres no point Ill kill you to.
Unknown voice- Scouts hurry.
Twilight- OMEGA LIGHTNING STRIKE!
Crystal- HARMONY FROM THE HEAVENS!
Shooting Star- COSMIC SKY!
Crescent- BURNING LOVE ME CHAIN!
Their gems once again lite up and created the rainbow color. But this time it triggered toward the bright light that told them to attack.
Unknown voice- My energy is finally back. Thank you scouts. And let me introduce myself. Im Natokiy. AKA Sailor Cosmic.
Their jaws dropped.
All- PRINCESS!
Natokiy- Im sorry I didnt come earlier but it was hard for me to get here. Allow me to transform. COSMIC CRISIS STAR POWER! MAKE UP!
She transformed in the same sailor scout they saw before rebirth. Her silver flew right after transformation.
Synergy- Another sailor scout!
Cosmic- Sailor scout of justice and purity. In the name of every planet. I shall punish you. LIGHT ROD!
A beam of light brightened the dark moon for a second but only destroyed Synergy.
All except Cosmic- Princess. Were glad youve arrived.
Cosmic- Its all right. First Im not your princess any more. Rini is. Second you are all princesses of your planets. Third I am only here to take you to the Dark Kingdom Of Solitude.
Crescent and Shooting Star- Well we were heading that way anyway.
Twilight- So would you like to join us?
Crystal- Please Cosmic.
Cosmic- I will. But first are yall hungry and after that I will explain everything you all need to know.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 26, 2007, 7:04:14 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101wiecked

FallOutGirlAARHinder on July 26, 2007, 7:05:30 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderyeah its not done but im trying to find time to get a cahppy in one of these days ^^' im trying so be patient when u get through all those chappys