Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Single Battle- Crystal's Showdown

The New Sailor Scouts are back. New enemys. More action. And more crazy Hika stuff. Also a new main charcter. Lastly leaves that can the scouts defeat a enemy that knew the scout genaration before them. Find out. HeatherxAlex fluff.

Chapter 6 - Single Battle- Crystal's Showdown

Chapter 6 - Single Battle- Crystal's Showdown
Shooting Star- So Cosmic are you ready to explain?
Twilight- Are you asking that out of curiosity or are you just provoking her?
Crystal- Shes answering out of curiosity.
Crescent- No shes provoking.
Crystal- do you have to go against me on everything.
Cosmic- Yeah Im ready. *they all sit down* Well the reason I finally came was because you all needed to know this. Yall are in big danger. Yet others are too. Cheite and Alex werent really bad. They were brainwashed.
Others- WOW
Shooting Star and Crescent- So we werent supposed to kill them?
Cosmic- Right. But yet wrong. You were supposed to. The curse they were under was to strong to take off of them. So thats what yall had to do. But Palyda on the other hand.
Crystal and Twilight- What about Palyda?
Cosmic- We was the lucky one to get away before the curse came to where him and Cheite met as kids. Alex and Palyda never knew what each other looked like so they never met until before rebirth. But as I was saying. The Dark Kingdom Of Solitude is ruled by a evil monster. Smart enough to create millions of minions in a day.
Others- WOW!!!!!!!
Twilight- Shooting Star and Crescent yall wont be that smart ever.
Crystal- There smart its just they eat to much candy and drink to much caffeine.
Crescent and Shooting Star- HEY! Cosmic- Girls listen.
Others- Sorry.
Cosmic- Well I came to help yall. Well once you all used your strongest moves. It set out a alert to me about yall so I came. Then I saw yall fighting Synergy. But I wasnt abele to fight until I had the same power that alerted me before. So I told yall to do your super moves and then I had enough power. So I destroyed it. But the move yall did together is called the Blistering Color Move. Its more powerful than the scouts before. But its only called that when I join in. It must be 3 or more scouts to do the weakest form of the move.
Others- Well now that you think of it we get it. But what happened to Baron?
Cosmic- Well I made a stop at the palace then came here to yall.
Shooting Star- So hes with our guardian animals?
Others- Yes he is.
Cosmic- *sweat drop* Yall are very far away from being mature. But yet so close.
Others- COSMIC!
Shooting Star- I wonder.
Twilight- I wonder when yours and Crescents brains will grow.
Crystal- Shes thinking dont ruin the moment.
Crescent- Yall are brats to her.
Cosmic- Do yall always fight?
Shooting Star- Why was my mom mature but not me?
Others except Crescent- Your own inheritance!
Shooting Star and Crescent- YALL ARE IMMATURE TOO! SO YALL CANT SAY ANYTHING!
Cosmic- IM NOT IMMATURE!
Crystal- Cosmic you will get used to all the provoking sooner or later.
Twilight- Yeah friends do fight at times.
Cosmic- Well I think Im already starting to be like yall.
Others- O-k
Unknown voice- Well you will all wont be having conflicts soon. Especially when Im done with you all. But allow me to introduce myself. Im Terror Blade. And Im your worst nightmare.
Cosmic- Were not scared of you!
Twilight- Yeah! Crystal- Those two are so alike.
Shooting Star- Weve been fighting a lot lately.
Crescent- Yeah.
Crystal- I want to fight this battle today!
Others- Whatever.
They all sat down.
Terror Blade- DARK TERROR!
Crystal- HARMONY WING!
There powers fought each other as Crystal ran around the powers and attacked Terror Blade from behind.
Crystal- LIBRA JUGDEMENT!
Terror Blade- DIE! ENFORCEMENT BLADE!
I sword appeared as he attacked Crystal.
Crystal- HARMONY FROM THE HEAVENS!
Cosmic glowed as her attacked ragged in angry to destroy the demon.
Terror Blade- You havent seen the last of me pitiful girl! Scouts- Yes we have!
Shooting Star- YOU DID IT! YOU DID IT!
Twilight- Way to go Crystal!
Crescent- Yeah! To think thats the power of one scout. Imagine with our powers combined.
Cosmic- Well you did good.
Twilight and Shooting Star- Why were you glowing from her attavk?
Cosmic- Well thats what generates my powers.
Crescent- Yeah you looked weird.
Cosmic- You will see it a lot.
Crystal- Well write down Terror Blades name in the book yall.
They wrote it down.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on February 21, 2007, 10:09:20 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskok almost done reading the rest of the story

FallOutGirlAARHinder on February 21, 2007, 10:22:14 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderare you almost done. im getting impatient now. well im always impatient. but still. are you?