Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Outer Switch

The New Sailor Scouts are back. New enemys. More action. And more crazy Hika stuff. Also a new main charcter. Lastly leaves that can the scouts defeat a enemy that knew the scout genaration before them. Find out. HeatherxAlex fluff.

Chapter 9 - Outer Switch

Chapter 9 - Outer Switch
Cosmic- Well yall satisfied with the new Chiba scouts that yall are?
Chiba Uranus- Yeah Im glad I got this one.
Chiba Neptune- Yeah me to!
Chiba Pluto and Chiba Saturn- The outers were always cooler than the inners.
Cosmic- Yeah they were. But one reason yall all are the Chibas that you are is because of out of you 4 that you would mostly get along with. Besides RL and Hika needed to mature lot.
Chiba Neptune and Chiba Uranus- HEY!
Others- Its true.
Chiba Neptune- Still
Chiba Uranus- *stinking tongue out* Maybe we need to mature but dont be mean like that.
Cosmic- Well I was thinking of making Hika Chiba Uranus but Neptune was always more mature.
Chiba Uranus- You saying that Im the most immature out of all of us!
Chiba Neptune- *astonished* Wow my mom was immature.
Chiba Saturn- Weve lost them.
Chiba Pluto- Yes we have.
Cosmic- *sweat drop* Dont worry its not that bad. And its temporary.
Others- Yeah at least its temporary.
Cosmic- Well lets go we got a long journey ahead of us I can just tell.
Others- You probably right.
Hours past as they traveled but then stopped for their meal that came then traveled more.
Chiba Neptune- How big is this dark moon?
Chiba Uranus- Dont know dont care.
Chiba Pluto- Were not getting anywhere.
Chiba Saturn- Yeah I think we all know that.
Cosmic- Man if only Baron could come. Then we could ride him and get this over with.
Chiba Uranus and Chiba Neptune- Speaking of Baron. We miss our pets.
Chiba Pluto- I miss Colbolt.
Chiba Saturn- I miss Suzy.
Chiba Neptune and Chiba Uranus- We miss Rose and Milo!
Cosmic- Well I miss Baron.
All- We miss home!
Unknown voice- Well you can go back home. WHEN YOUR DEAD!
All- WHO ARE YOU!?!?
Unknown voice- Thought you would never ask. Im Ziv. Vampire of evil blood.
Chiba Neptune- Laaammmeee.
Ziv- Im a vampire what do you expect.
Chiba Saturn- Well we dont care do we scouts?
Chiba Pluto and Cosmic- No we dont!
Chiba Uranus- Allow me to handle this vampire. I havent had a good fight in a while. Besides two of yall are hurt and that leaves the other two take care of those two injured scouts of weirdness.
Others- WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU LOOKED IN A MIRROR!?!?!?
Chiba Uranus- Well no time gotta fight to win.
At those words she turned to Ziv.
Ziv- *sarcastically* Ohhhhhhhhhh Im so scared that I think Im going to pee myself.
Chiba Uranus- Yes you are. WORLD SHAKING!!!!!!!
Ziv got away from the Chiba wind sheshis attack by a notch.
Ziv- Bloody wing.
His wings sprawled out as he flew at an amazing speed and slashed Chiba Uranus on the arm for she jumped out of the way.
Chiba Uranus- SPACE SWORD BLASTER! (people I got that move from other fanfics so can you tell me if that move is on super or stars I really wanna know^^)
Ziv was hit finally but it wasnt good enough.
Ziv- Human blood drink.
Then two humans appeared that were unconscious as one looked familiar to the scouts. Then their heads started to hurt as memories came back.
Chiba Pluto- A-Alex.
Chiba Saturn- Whos that girl?
Chiba Neptune- I dont know.
Cosmic- We got to save them scouts!
Chiba Uranus- Let me kill Ziv first then will get them. WORLD SHAKING!
A critical hit was laid on Zivs head as he finally died. Then Chiba Pluto and Chiba Saturn ran to the unconscious bodies propping them on their laps.
Chiba Neptune and Cosmic- I wonder what Ziv planned to do with them.
Chiba Uranus- Lets not worry about that. Cosmic can you change us back to our normal forms so we dont have to be the Chibas when they wake up.
Cosmic- Sure
She did her sign thing as they were their original sheshi.
Twilight and Crystal shook them as they regained conscious.
Alex- W-who are yall? Heather are you all right.
Heather- Yeah.
Twilight- Alex dont you remember?
Shooting Star- From before the rebirth.
Alex- *memories entered his head of the times of evil doing and his past life ex* I-I do.
Heather- Whats going on?
Cosmic- Well let me put it in your head so we have to explain.
Crescent- Dont worry we wont hurt you. Besides would we if we saved your life?
Heather- *struggling to get the words out but eventually says yes as a light blue beam goes to her forehead and she figures about their past* Sheshi?
Alex- Yes their sheshi that I knew in my past life. But I cant believe these memories decided to come back now.
Heather- Well it doesnt matter honey bun.
Scouts- Honey bun?
Alex and Heather- Yeah were dating. We forgot to mention that.
Crescent- Well allow me to introduce everyone. *points at Twilight* This is Sailor Twilight aka Marie. *points at Shooting Star* This is Sailor Shooting Star aka Hika. *points at Crystal* This is Sailor Crystal aka Evon. *points at Cosmic* This is Sailor Cosmic aka Natokiy. *points at self* And Im Sailor Crescent aka Rei. But they call me RL when Im on earth because theres another Rei.
Heather- Well yall already know our names so what are yall on the Dark Moon for?
Cosmic- Well were on a mission to find The Dark Palace Of Solitude.
Alex- Well do yall know how to get back?
Scouts- Only with these orbs that were given to us. But we were told to use them when the time was right.
Heather and Alex- So I guess were stuck with yall.
Cosmic- Yeah the orbs only support one organism. So how about it. Do yall want to come with us?
Alex and Heather- We will but be prepared for flirting. A lot of flirting.
Scouts- Were used to it.
Crescent and Shooting Star- Lets write down Zivs name.
They wrote it down as they walked again but this time having to deal with Alex giving Heather piggy back rides.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SailorSilverMoon on March 31, 2007, 10:51:07 AM

SailorSilverMoon on
SailorSilverMoonYep, I'm Immature. nothin' new.

SailorSilverMoon on January 22, 2007, 11:27:35 PM

SailorSilverMoon on
SailorSilverMoonThat first paragraph made no sense...^^;

Anywho...