Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Deputy's Smash(Twilight and Crystal)

The New Sailor Scouts are back. New enemys. More action. And more crazy Hika stuff. Also a new main charcter. Lastly leaves that can the scouts defeat a enemy that knew the scout genaration before them. Find out. HeatherxAlex fluff.

Chapter 11 - Deputy's Smash(Twilight and Crystal)

Chapter 11 - Deputy's Smash(Twilight and Crystal)
Crystal and Twilight traveled across the dark moon. In search of The Dark Palace Of Solitude. But to them they had lost hope of finding it.
Crystal fell down grabbing her head.
Twilight- Crystal you okay?
Crystal- Yeah everything except my the wound on my head.
Twilight- Let me look.
She slowly lifted her hand as the brown-blue looked sharply at the wound. To her surprise blood hardly came out.
~Flash back~
Unknown voice- DIE RETCHED FOOLS!

Twilight- Who are you?

Crystal- You better spill now!

Unknown Voice- Im Deputy. Skull cracker of the crackens.

Crystal- Well who evers skull you cracked last time was your last!

Twilight- Yeah what she said!

Deputy- Well this aquamarine/green is pretty cocky. Ill take her out first then you funky green and blue.

Twilight- FYI ITS LIME GREEN AND ELECTRIC BLUE!

Crystal- No matters. HARMONY WING!

Her power didnt do well as Deputy easily dodged it.

Twilight- LIGHTNING FURY!

Again he dodged it.

Deputy- What a pity. You can talk the talk but you surly cant walk the walk.

Crystal- We can walk the walk.

Twilight- Not that I know of.

Crystal- Twilight use your ultimate attack and Ill use mine.

Twilight- Right. Read. Set.

She was cut of as Deputy sent a tentacle straight for Twilight. But in a nick of time Crystal jumped and took the blow on the head as she was tossed on Twilight.

Twilight- CRYSTAL! DEPUTY NOW YOUR WALKING ON THIN ICE! OMEGA LIGHTNING STRIKE!

She said that with so much rage it would seem the whole dark moon could hear her cry.

Crystal- Li- lib- LIBRA JUDGEMENT!

Deputy couldnt dodge the two powerful forces as he was blown to bits and pieces.

Twilight- Crystal let me see.

She ran to her companions side and looked.

Crystal- AHHHHHHHHH! IT HURTS!

Blood poured fast for they knew they couldnt do anything but watch blood drip on the rugged moon rocks.

~ End Flash Back~
Crystal- I think Ill be alright.
Twilight- Do you think we should call the others?
Crystal- *covering wound* No we shouldnt bother.
Twilight- Well we need to get walking.
Crystal- Right.
They walked a bit wobbly until they finally collapsed from being tired.
Twilight- *in thoughts* Evon why did you save me from that beast. I just hope the wound isnt serious. What am I saying its serious?!? Well at least shes alive.

Crystal- *in thoughts* Man I guess thats why they called him a skull cracker. Twilight why do you looked worried? Its not the first time Ive been seriously hurt.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SailorSilverMoon on January 28, 2007, 11:28:39 PM

SailorSilverMoon on
SailorSilverMoonDuuuude....