Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Shooting Star's Near Death With White Flame

The New Sailor Scouts are back. New enemys. More action. And more crazy Hika stuff. Also a new main charcter. Lastly leaves that can the scouts defeat a enemy that knew the scout genaration before them. Find out. HeatherxAlex fluff.

Chapter 12 - Shooting Star's Near Death With White Flame

Chapter 12 - Shooting Star's Near Death With White Flame
The blonde rooted girl and the black-blond tomboy(yes Im tomboy but that doesnt change anything) traveled. With growling stomachs. For both were growing girls.
Shooting Star- Man Im hungry.
Crescent- Arent we both?
Shooting Star- Yes. You know Ive always wondered this. But the others would think Im stupid. Can I tell you?
Crescent- Go ahead. Tell me whats on your mind.
Shooting Star- What would happen if one of us were to die on this mission?
Crescent- First off that wasnt a stupid question. Second. We could possibly lose a scout on this mission. I just dont think from dieing.
Shooting Star- Are you just saying its not a stupid question to not make me mad?
Crescent- Im serious.
Shooting Star- Wow! GET THE NEWS CAST, AND EVERY THING ELSE! SHES BEING SERIOUS!
Crescent- *sweat drop* Calm down.
Shooting Star- *shrugs* Well I was just trying to lighten the mood.
Crescent- Yeah thats you all right.
Shooting Star- what made you doubt it was me?
Crescent- I dont know.
They walked for a while getting the thought they were being watched. But by who? They both stood a bit closer together just incase.
Shooting Star- Crescent I got a bad feeling.
Crescent- I do to.
A shadow jumped from behind a moon rock and screamed die.
Shooting Star- WHO ARE YOU!
Crescent- We demand to know.
Shooting Star and Crescent- FOR WE ARE THE SAILOR SCOUTS F THE SECOND GENARATION!
Unknown voice- White Flame you buffoons.
They saw a black wolf with a white flame shaped pattern on his feet and stomach. Then before they knew it a lunged at them and bit Crescent on the shoulder then ran straight for Shooting Star. He bit her on the cheek. Blood cascaded everywhere.
Crescent- SHOOTING STAR!
Shooting Star went back to Hika.
Hika- Crescent go now. Ill be alright. Get away from White Flame. Were no match without the others.
Crescent- NO! Leave no scout behind. And I think that we are a match without them.
Hika- Crescent go now! Find the others and leave to the palace! You can do this without me.
Crescent- No we cant. If a scout is gone we cant win.
She ran to her side forgetting about White Flame. Then as Hika was laying her head down on Crescents lap she caught a glimpse of White Flame charging toward her.
Hika pushed Crescent out of the way saving her life again from White Flames powerful bite.
Crescent- THIS ENDS NOW! HIKA HANG IN THERE! CRESCENT CRISIS STAR POWER!!!! MAKE UP!!!!!
She changed into Sailor Crescent Crisis.
Crescent Crisis- What happened. And why do I have Star Healers starlight uniform?
Hika- You dimwit Yaten was you dad. So you do have his side.
Crescent Crisis- And Seiya was your dad. Whats the difference?
Hika- That were cousins from our dads side.
Crescent Crisis- Whatever. I guess our crisis star power has more power. So& Wait I thought our crisis star power was the same but we had wings?!?!
Hika- Well that I dont know.
Crescent Crisis- DIE WHITE FLAME! BURNING ANGEL WINGS!!!
Phoenix like wings appeared as she flew back and forth slicing wounds across the sinful wolf. Hika then passed out.
Crescent Crisis- Then was holding the weak wolf as she screamed her dear friends name.
Crescent Crisis- HIKA!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!! DONT DIE ON ME!!!!!!!
Hika was still had little conscious to the others surprise as she took out the orb that was given to her before the mission.
Hika- Rei&.. Im going back.. Ill try to get back when Im better&. Tell the others to take care when you see them.
With those words she used the orb and disappeared.
Crescent Crisis and White Flame fought as they were finally to weak to move a muscle.
Crescent Crisis- Giving up so soon?
White Flame- Nope.
Crescent Crisis- Burning&Angel&&.Wings.
With the rest off her strength she killed White Flame and passed out.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SailorSilverMoon on March 31, 2007, 10:55:12 AM

SailorSilverMoon on
SailorSilverMoonWhat the 'eck? Where'd I go?!!?! AHH!