Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Gathering

The New Sailor Scouts are back. New enemys. More action. And more crazy Hika stuff. Also a new main charcter. Lastly leaves that can the scouts defeat a enemy that knew the scout genaration before them. Find out. HeatherxAlex fluff.

Chapter 14 - Gathering

Chapter 14 - Gathering
Disclaimer- That last chapter was un-expecting now wasnt it? Well see what happens to the scouts now that Evon was bashed against the head and is wore out along with Marie. Also that Hika is near death from lethal hits and Rei is on her own to take care of herself. Last that Natokiy and Heather are defenseless and Alex is kidnapped. Read this chapter and find out.

Story-


Heather started to get comfortable as Cosmic went back to Natokiy to sleep. They had a tiring day after they lost Alex to two blabbering alien twins. It was just a few minutes as Natokiy drifted into sleep, but Heather laid there restless. Wondering of her loved one that was held hostage.
Heather- *in thoughts* Alex. What is happening to you? And why did those two buffoons take you? All I got right now is Natokiy at y side asleep. And thoughts and memories of you. Please escape and come back to me. Its only been a few hours and I miss you. Alex I wish you could hear my thoughts right now. Because if you did I want you to hear this thought. I love you. With all my heart. I mean that.
As she thought of Alex she slowly drifted to sleep. And before she knew it she was sleeping, but not for long. It had only been three hours and a crash was heard as she saw Cosmic fist fighting with a purple kangaroo. It had spikes going down its back. Goat horns on its head and a monkeys tail.
Heather- COSMIC!!!!!!!!!!
Cosmic- I see your finally up. Oh and just to let you know this kangaroo thing is called Kanga.
She had a cocky smile but a weird face at that time. Heather returned it with a slight grin across her face.
Kanga- Dont worry little girls Ill be the last creature you face.
Cosmic- Well unless you tell us where two blabbering alien twins went we wont kill you cocky pants.
Kanga- Oh Ill tell you but youll never get there. Because Im gonna kill you two.
Heather- TELL US NOW!!!!!!!!
Kanga- No need to yell. There near here but only under a few feet inside a giant below freezing cave.
Cosmic- Thanks now well give you your present.
She took off her left high heel shoe and stabbed it in Kangas eye. Then took it out and put it in the other. It killed him in a matter of seconds.
Cosmic- Bloody.
Heather- Oh well you killed him. But what did he mean by near here but only a few feet under?
They thought for a couple of seconds.
Cosmic- I KNOW! They are under ground in a cave.
Heather- How are we supposed to find a cave by ourselves on a moon?!?!
Cosmic- I guess we got to call the others.
Heather- But we cant. They will be sleeping.
Cosmic- Well out of the two groups one of them have to be awake.
Heather- Good point. I guess we have to call them.
Cosmic got out the communicator that she used her powers to make and called Evon and Marie.
Evon- Twilight we have to re-gather with the others. But first call Hika and Rei.
Marie- K
They tried calling them but only got static.
Marie- Oh great.
Evon- Do you know who was put in charge of holding the communicator out of Rei and Hika?
Maire- Well Rei wouldnt be able to keep up with it so I think Hika did.
Evon- Well well go back to Heather, Alex and Katokiy.
Marie- Yeah.
They left and then somehow got to them in a couple of hours. Which they thought would be a couple of days to find. But to their surprise Alex wasnt there.
Marie- Wheres Alex?
Natokiy- He was kidnapped.
Heather- By two blabbering alien twins.
Evon- Do you know where they went?
Heather and Natokiy- In a cave under ground. And did yall call Hika and Rei?
Marie and Evon- All we got was static.
Natokiy- Do you think they ditched us and went back?
Heather- It doesnt sound like them. Also what happened to your face Evon it wasnt like that the last time I saw you?
Evon- We got in a fight and my head was smashed.
Marie- She was protecting me.
Natokiy- Well the monster got you good Evon.
Marie- Lets try calling Hika and Rei again.
Others- Right.
They tried again but they got the same thing from earlier.
Heather- Great its static again.
Then out of no where they saw a familiar figure in the distance. But it was a bit tore up.
All- Is that Rei?
Then the figure started running toward them screaming but it sounded like it had been crying.
Figure- EVON! MARIE! NATOKIY! HEATHER! ITS ME REI!!!!!!!
She got in their view as they saw a beat up close ripped Rei. She came and then collapsed on the ground.
Heather- What happened?
Others- And wheres Hika?
Rei- *crying and panting* She-she had to go back. She is *crying harder as Marie pats her on the back* near death.
They all stood there coldly unaware of what the tomboy just said.
Rei- And we were attacked. It got violent. Very violent.
Natokiy- She used her orb to get back didnt she?
Rei- Yes. She also said she would try to get back with more orbs for Heather and Alex. Besides she took the communicator with her so I couldnt call. But wheres Alex?
Heather- He was kidnapped.
Rei- By who?
Natokiy- By these two blabbering aliens twins called KiKiro and KiroKi.
Evon- And my faced got bashed by a monster.
Rei- I see. So we werent the only ones getting destroyed by a monster.
Marie and Heather- Well lets look for this so called cave.
Rei- Cave?
Natokiy and Evon- Thats where he was taken.
Rei- Ok.
They looked around for days even under rocks. Thinking it would be there. Until the tenth day came and they finally found it. They looked at it a bit amazed that they were right about it being under a rock.
Heather- Now its time to get honey bunch back.
She stormed into the cave first. As the others then looked at her and were pleased at her bravery to walk into a unknown cave.




Disclaimer- Well Im sorry the chapter took a while to come up. Buti got grounded for a week.^^ dont ask.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment