Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Figures Of Light

The New Sailor Scouts are back. New enemys. More action. And more crazy Hika stuff. Also a new main charcter. Lastly leaves that can the scouts defeat a enemy that knew the scout genaration before them. Find out. HeatherxAlex fluff.

Chapter 16 - Figures Of Light

Chapter 16 - Figures Of Light
Heather- *in thoughts* A sailor scout. Im a sailor scout. Of the sun that is. But what I dont understand is why would my uniform be different from the other scouts. Why? Its just a dumb thing. I shouldnt care. Im a sailor scout. Im Sailor Shaw. Scout of the sun.
She thought all night. Which seemed like a eternity. But yet so short as time flew as she thought of being a sailor scout, Sailor Shaw.
Heather- *in thoughts* But Alex is Past Shaw, Palyda is Future Shaw, and me, Im Present Shaw, But Im also considered Sailor Shaw. But Im just glad that Alex is safe. And that we all survived the solar eclipse I made. But how did it make the cave collapse? Oh well Ill know sooner or later.

The next morning came on the dreadful dark moon. But something seemed different about today. Like something was coming. For them. But it wasnt a threat. Like when your told that a family member is expecting a child and you had the feeling that they were going to have the baby before they were told this news.
Rei- Well I guess its time to transform into our scout or warrior form.
Hika- Yeah I guess your right.
Evon- I wonder how long weve been on this dark moon?
Marie- Dont we all.
Natokiy- Probably more than 50 days.
Alex and Palyda- Well it could be worse. We could be split apart.
Heather- Well lets transform. SHAW PRISM POWER!! MAKE UP!!
They transformed also. But they noticed they had another change in their uniforms. All except the Shaws. Shooting Star and Crescent both had gloves like Uranus and Neptune, but they were their same colors. Crystal and Cosmic still had their regular gloves and Marie had gloves that ended at her wrists.
Shaw- Well I wonder what is in stored for today.
Crescent- Fighting all the time can exhaust you.
Shooting Star- Even though it is fun when you can kick bad guys butt if they get on your nerves a lot.
Crystal- I miss the old Hika.
Twilight- I do to.
Cosmic- I hope Setsuna gives her some chocolate today.
(P) Shaw- I dont wont to know.
(F) Shaw- Well in past life she was hyper. You only met her once besides the battles.
Shooting Star- Do yall have to pick on me. Im actually mature. Ive been mature ever since the mission.
Crescent- FYI its was the middle of the mission not the beginning.
Crystal and Twilight- Cant fight with her there.
Cosmic and Shaw- *sweat drop* Yeah they need chocolate big time.
(F and P) Shaw- Well never understand them.
They all started to walk and ran into 5 monsters in 3 hours. Then they started to feel as if they were getting close to the dark palace theyve been after for dreadful days. But on the other hand they thought they were getting close. To something special. Something important. Something made of the light. It was just unknown. It was far off though. But their thoughts were interrupted when a monster jumped out from behind a rock. It was a dark angel. It had silver hair, black clothes like the starlights that their parents told them about. Light golden brown skin and dark possessed looking grey eyes. Well one eye was like that they other was crimson red. It was female by seeing the curves. But the traveling group didnt stutter to attack. They all fought and Sailor Shaw figured out she had another attack besides her Solar Eclipse attack. It was Heat Wave. It sent waves of heat in a circle that increased in size until it was 30 feet away from her on all sides. But this monster was to strong for one move. So all the scouts attacked at once, but it still didnt destroy the dark angel. They fought and fought as they slowly started to give in to its might. But luck was on their side. A bright light appeared as they all thought they saw a girl figure with a boy figure behind the girl figure. But this light seemed to strong for the dark angel to stand as it faded against the light. And the light vanished and the fihures they saw was visible for the naked eye.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on February 24, 2007, 6:54:30 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskoooooooooooooooo BRN!!!!! take the negascum!