Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Leo and Rosanna

The New Sailor Scouts are back. New enemys. More action. And more crazy Hika stuff. Also a new main charcter. Lastly leaves that can the scouts defeat a enemy that knew the scout genaration before them. Find out. HeatherxAlex fluff.

Chapter 17 - Leo and Rosanna

Chapter 17 - Leo and Rosanna
The light surrounding the two figures slowly faded. Revealing two kids. About Hikas age but younger. The girl was red headed and the boy was bleach blonde. The girl was taller than him. But the boy seemed a bit more brighter.
Boy- Hello Mom and dad. Oh yeah uncle.
(Sorry the scouts also did power down) Rei- Whos your mom?
Girl- Well you cant tell through me. But Through Alex.
Hika- JUST TELL US!! All we can tell is that Alex is your dad!
Natokiy- Hika clam down.
Marie and Evon- Weird. But Can we ask you two your names?
Girl- Sure. Im Rosanna and this is my lil bro Leo. We came from the future to help yall.
Heather- Whos youlles mom?
Leo- You.
Alex- COOL I GET MARRIED TO HEATHER IN THE FUTURE!!!!
Palyda- Man bro your weird.
Heather- SHUT UP PALYDA!!!! IM GETTING MARRIED TO ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone else except Rei- Freaky.
Rei- Wipdy freakin doo. (not really people)
Heather and Alex- WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!!!!!!!!
Palyda- Whats wrong with you Rei?
Rosanna and Leo- *sweat drop* Man our parents change a lot in the future if this is how they act all the time.
Evon and Marie- Dont worry its worse.
Natokiy- If you call romance disgusting.
Hika- Well let me introduce yall to us. Im Hika. *points* The silver haired girl is Natokiy. *points* The real dominate, brunette girl is Marie. *points* The girl with the side of her hair in her face is Evon. *points* The angry blond with a lot of black highlights or is it the other way around. Is Rei. But dont worry shes just cranky right now. And you know the others.
Leo- Nice to meet you Angel Face.
Rosanna- Werent you told not to flirt?
Leo- Nope.
Natokiy- Well how old are yall?
Marie- They look fairly young.
Evon- Are yall 9-10?
Leo- Well were twins except we have a different appearance.
Rosanna- Were both yalles age. We came from the time that we were your ages. If you dont understand what I mean that is.
Rei- Well I guess I cant say that Leo dates older woman.
Hika- Old?
Alex and Palyda- Well do yall know about the sailor scouts and past and future shaws?
Heather- Well they should.
Leo- Dont worry we know all about it.
Rosanna- Im Sailor Earth. And Leo is Tuxedo Mini Mask. He didnt become a Shaw. Besides dont you think there was enough Shaws.
Heather- Sailor Earth. Isnt that a bit original?
Rosanna- Well not quiet. But I do have a lot of power.
Leo- And I like being Tuxedo Mini Mask.
Rei and Hika- Well do yall have a aunt or something?
The twins shook their heads no.
Evon and Natokiy- We figured that.
Marie- Besides what do we have to worry.
Hika- For the fact that Leo is now going to flirt with me. And Im going to have nightmares.
Rei, Heather, Alex and Palyda- Hika you are a nightmare. Especially when you have chocolate.




Disclaimer- Well here is info on Leo and Rosanna.
Rosanna- kikatinuyasha
Leo- Tuxedo_Mini_Mask

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on February 27, 2007, 10:03:06 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskhehehehe lol whats my exact age in this episode lol? write more!!!! write more!!!!