Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Fluke- Figuring Things Out

The New Sailor Scouts are back. New enemys. More action. And more crazy Hika stuff. Also a new main charcter. Lastly leaves that can the scouts defeat a enemy that knew the scout genaration before them. Find out. HeatherxAlex fluff.

Chapter 18 - Fluke- Figuring Things Out

Chapter 18 - Fluke- Figuring Things Out
They were bashed, crashed, smashed, tossed, punched, kicked, elbowed, pinched, and scolded on the head for they faced a powerful monster. They were fixing to lose all hope. But they stayed in there. Leo was Tuxedo Mini Mask and of course Rosanna was Sailor Earth. Sailor Earths uniform was like Jupiters but the ribbons were light green. And Tuxedo Mini Masks uniform was like Tuxedo Masks but his was gold.
Sailor Earth- MOTHER NATURE!!!!!!!!!!
Leo- SUN BULLET!!!!!!!!
Sailor Earths mother nature made a green aurora that had leaves flying around and cut the monster.
Tuxedo Mini Masks sun bullet was a bright bullet like beam come out of his hand.
Crescent and Shooting Star- BURNING STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twilight and Crystal- HERCULIES THUNDER!!!!!
Cosmic and Shaw- SUNS RAYS!!!!!!!!!!
F and P Shaw- BURNING DAWRF!!!!!!!
Earth and TMM (Tuxedo Mini Mask)- NEW LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Life made a season like attack. Everything was hot, then warm, then mild the cold. Last it was hot again as the monster burst into flames. Then died.
Crescent and Shooting Star- WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cosmic- Well what do we do now?
Shaws- No kidding.
Twilight- Lets face it.
Crystal- this was just a mission to mature.
Shooting Star- Wrong!
Crescent- Well what did they tell you when you went back?
Shooting Star- I asked them but they said it was a real mission. But when Trista and Ami left the room I heard them cry. I just know its a mission. But yet a mission impossible.
F Shaw- Well when I saw Hika running on the street I followed her and I helped her get back here and I volunteered to help in the mission.
P Shaw- Well I say they just want us to stay here.
Earth- Well we came from the future.
TMM- So we dont know a thing about this.
Shaw- Well I want more info why were here.
Others- Dont we all.
Crystal and Twilight- Well Cosmic do you have a magic trick that lets you know how much of this dark moon weve traveled.
Cosmic- I guess I do. Give me some time to think.
TMM- Well how long have yall been here?
Earth- Yeah how long?
Crescent and Shooting Star- Well 4 of us have been here for 200 days. Natokiy has been here for 196 days. Heather and Alex have been here for 150 days. Palyda has been here for 145 days. And you now the rest.
F and P Shaw- And you two keep up with this why?
Crystal- Us sailor scouts besides Earth have journals dating back to that time.
TMM- What kind of journals?
Twilight- Journals that tell us what monsters weve faced.
Earth- Im lost.
Cosmic- I KNOW IT!! Weve traveled the whole dark moon. So we most just be here to prevent monsters to going to Earth.
Crescent- But what about that monster that told us about The Dark Kingdom of Solitude?
Others- Yeah.
Cosmic- That I dont know. Probably just to wear us out from looking.
F Shaw- Its a good possibility.
P Shaw- Your right.
Shaw- Unless the scouts on earth made the monster and wanted to trick us to stay here.
Crystal and Twilight- Well lets go back then!!!!!
Crescent- Yeah well be rebels against them. Even if they are our parents.
Shooting Star- Yeah but the outers didnt send us to do this fluke mission.
Cosmic- Well Serenity will pay and any others that sent us.
Shaw- WAIT!!!!!!! What about TMM and Earth?
Earth and TMM- We can teleport.
At that moment the left the dark moon and was on a hill where they saw a palace about 20 miles away and a city below them.
Everyone except TMM and Earth- Home

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on March 1, 2007, 5:38:46 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskHOME!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO LOL dangit they will need our help!!!! lol write more asap lol