Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Fighting For Rights

The New Sailor Scouts are back. New enemys. More action. And more crazy Hika stuff. Also a new main charcter. Lastly leaves that can the scouts defeat a enemy that knew the scout genaration before them. Find out. HeatherxAlex fluff.

Chapter 20 - Fighting For Rights

Chapter 20 - Fighting For Rights
At that moment inside the main room of the palace. It was a catastrophe for every one. They were crying because there was a death. Michiru was under pressure dealing with Seiya. Hika was being fought over by her parents. Heather, Alex and Palyda are from the past (when serenity was Usagi). Leo and Rosanna are fro that time. Rini cant get the twins to remember their regular time. Evon, Marie and Natokiy are losing it from all the pain. And RL lost her mother but she didnt have a problem being adopted by the outer couple. Even though she could lose a great friend.
Hika- STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*voice echos* Seiya you maybe my downer but you not my dad. Not my father. You were never there for me. Never. So I want go with you. I got rights. And Im choosing to stay here. Haraku may be my mom but michiru adopted me. Her child was a miss carriage. Luckily. Even though its sad. But you raped her. So the child would have been a burden.
Seiya- What. Michiru you never told me our child wasnt born!
Haraku- Why would she?
Rei- Seiya get out of here. You have no child that belong to you here.
Seiya- Oh really. Have any of you heard of the myth Son of a gun?
Marie- I have.
Natokiy- Me to.
Leo and Rosanna- Dont forget us.
Seiya- well thats what happened after I raped Michiru. But Haraku blocked the bullet. Only to save Michiru from something like that. So Hika is my daughter.
Ami- But you were never there to care for her.
Lita- So why would you want her now?
Setsuna- Explain that.
Seiya- Im lonely. And I also came here to see if RL is still alive because her dad wants her now. I cant take Marie right now because Taiki doesnt want her yet.
Lita- HE WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER!!!
Serenity- ENOUGH I SAY!!!!!!!!!
Leo- *whispering* Rini, Rosanna lets get out of here now.
Rosanna- Yeah. Rini lead the way.
Rini- k
The three left unnoticed.
Rei- Serenity stop him please.
Serenity- Its the law. I cant.
Ami- Why not?
Natokiy- Youre the queen.
Evon- Yall she doesnt make the laws the government does.
Marie- There is no way we can stop Seiya from taking Hika now
Heather- Seiya go no! You have no reason to be here. Hika is right. You may be her downer, but you were never there for her. So that means we know you wont take care of her.
Michiru- SEIYA GO!!!!!!! I WANT MARRY YOU!!!!!!!!! I HAVE SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!! AND HIKA IS HARAKUS AND MINE!!!!!!!!! IT MAY NOT BE A PROPER MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!! BUT HIKA IS NOT YOURS!!!!!!!!
Seiya- Oh really. Mina was there the day of the Sun of a gun myth. She would know what happened. Where is she?
RL- Shes dead.
Seiya- Yaten is going to be disappointed.
Natokiy- Of what? For the fact that Mina died. And he wont be here to go to the funeral.
Seiya- no. For the fact that his daughter didnt take care of her.
RL- He wasnt here. Only because you and Taiki took him with yall.
Heather- Man. Alex besides the queen and king. We are the only two that havent divorced and that have a proper marriage.
Alex- I agree.
Palyda- Where did Rini, Leo and Rosanna go?
Heather and Alex- We saw them walk out.
Palyda- I didnt.
Setsuna- Seiya go now!!!!!!!!!!
Seiya- Not until Michirus choice is decided.
Setsuna then used her staff which penetrated Seiya into the wall making him pass out. Then they took him and put him a underground prison.
Serenity- Hika.
Hika- Yes mam.
Serenity- You have no more reasons to worry. Anymore.
RL- Well whens the funeral?
Rei- Tomorrow.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on March 3, 2007, 1:57:39 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskis Michiru and HARAKU married? are they gay? it confuseing me lol intresting chapter but still are they its confuseing? are they just both co gurdians of Hika or are they married? lol plz tell me