Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Long Lost Bilogical Cousins

The New Sailor Scouts are back. New enemys. More action. And more crazy Hika stuff. Also a new main charcter. Lastly leaves that can the scouts defeat a enemy that knew the scout genaration before them. Find out. HeatherxAlex fluff.

Chapter 21 - Long Lost Bilogical Cousins

Chapter 21 - Long Lost Bilogical Cousins

The funeral came. Everyone cried. And the city knew that the scout of love and beauty had died. So everyone attended. RL was the one crying the most. Everyone knew she was her daughter. So of course they knew it hurt her the most. And Haraku was her second arcade racing buddy. Even though she never lived to bet the racing tomboy. But also after the funeral. It was a mess. The palace water went low and cold because those that were on the mission were still trying to get the dry monster blood off of them. But Natokiy thought of stuff that usually wouldnt bother her. She thought about her parents. For the fact that she never meet her mom nor dad. Her big biological brother told her when she was young told her that their dads name was Andrew. And that he used to work at the arcade. He knew these group of teenage girls which were actually her friends parents. Which were the sailor scouts before her. But he never meet her mom so he never knew her name. He didnt even know his moms name. He said the only thing he knew about her mom and their dad was for the fact that her mom died after labor and her dad committed suicide two weeks later. Her big brother was nine when their father died. So she was raised by him. Then when she turned 12 it was only five months later her big brother got brought into the war and was killed. This was only two years ago. But Natokiy grew careless of people. She lost her family so she only had friends. She didnt have aunts or uncles. And her grandparents were dead. So she was the only one. Natokiy thought about this for hours until Heather walked in.
Heather- Natokiy.
Natokiy started to cry.
Heather- Darling whats wrong?
Natokiy- Nothing&&&&.. My eyes are just watering&&&&& And I miss Mina&&&.. thats all.
Heather- Well if you ever have anything to say you can come to me. I will understand.
Natokiy- Thanks
With that she got up and left leaving a worried Heather behind. She went out to the gardening where she saw Evon sitting on a fountain looking at her sailor gem.
Evon- Hi Natokiy. Whats wrong? You can tell me.
Natokiy- Family.
Evon- What do you mean?
Natokiy- I dont have any true family only friends.
Evon- Well go on and tell me.
Natokiy- My whole family is dead. The last family member I had was my big biological brother.
Evon- I know how you feel. I lost a biological cousin when he was 21. His dad committed suicide when he was nine. He also had a younger biological sister that he took care of. Her mom didnt really die after labor she came to us. Her father wanted a grandson not a granddaughter. And he said if her child was a girl he would kill the baby. So she said she died and left to the US. We knew this. So we never mentioned ourselves to the family she left so that they could find out. And once she left her father died. And her daughters father committed suicide later on. So until today she doesnt know.
Natokiys jaw and eyes were wide open.
Evon- Is something wrong.
Natokiy- Im&Im that child. Were long lost biological cousins Evon. I HAVE FAMILY STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
Evon- Are you serious?
Natokiy- YES YES I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I STILL HAVE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evon- YEAH I FOUND MY LONG LOST BIOLOGICAL COUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Natokiy- What ever happened to my mom though? What was her name?
Evon- Well she died in a plane crash when she was coming back here thinking that it was safe to keep you. But I was never told. And she also changed her name so I have no clue what it is. But I know she loved horses.
Natokiy- Well lets go tell the others.
Evon- Ok.
They told the others and they all now knew that Natokiy and Evon are biological cousins.

 

 

A/N- Ok I just wont to make sure you people know how to say the names.

Rei Leigh- Ray-Lee

Hika- Hic-ah

Evon- E-von

Marie- Ma-re

Natokiy- Na-toe-key

Palyda- Pal-e-duh

Alex- Al-x

Heather- Hea-ther

Leo- Lee-oh

Rosanna- Rose-anna

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on March 13, 2007, 9:50:13 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol THEY ARE THE LAST TWO PUZZEL PIECES!!! lol