Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Training

The New Sailor Scouts are back. New enemys. More action. And more crazy Hika stuff. Also a new main charcter. Lastly leaves that can the scouts defeat a enemy that knew the scout genaration before them. Find out. HeatherxAlex fluff.

Chapter 22 - Training

Chapter 22 - Training
Marie walked in circles in her room that she shared with Evon. Until she heard a knock on the door. She opened it and Rosanna was standing there. Looking up at Marie. Marie was about 5 inches taller. Only because she inherited tallness from her mom Makoto. Just like RL was tall like her dad.
Marie- Hi Rosanna. Come on in.
Rosanna- Thanks. But can I ask you something?*takes seat on a chair near the bed*
Marie- *takes seat on bed* Go ahead.
Rosanna- Well first you can call me Rose. But how do you deal with being a sailor scout and fighting whenever you have to. Ever since weve gotten back. Weve gone through tough times and monsters. Its wearing me out. I doubt Sailor Earth can take it.
Marie- Well it takes time. We fight not just because we have to. But because we wont to. And trust me your not the only one wore out. Twilight is too.
Rose- Oh... well can we go out and train. I need to be stronger. A lot stronger.
Marie- Ok& meet me out side the garden near the beach at 3:00pm sharp. Well train then. And just come as Sailor Earth. Deal?
Rose- Deal.
Time flew as Marie went 15 minutes early to the beach. Rose then came there like Marie wonted her to. 3:00 pm sharp.
Twilight- your such a good listener.
Earth- I know. Ready to train?
Twilight- Yeah.
Earth- GET READY TO LOSE!!! MOTHER NATURE!!!!!!!!!!
Twilight- I dont think so. RIP TIDE!!!!
Earth was blown close to the water line and was pulled into the magical pond Twilight called upon. But Twilight was hit harshly with Earths mother nature.
Twilight- Not to bad for a rookie.
Earth- *pond disappears* Not so bad yourself.
Twilight- LIGHTING FURY!!!!!
Earth- DROUGHT!!!!!
Twilights lighting fury sent Earth hurdling once again toward the water line. But Earths drought made a barrier making a battle dome size place for them to fight but it got real hot in there and water evaporated.
Twilight- How long have you been practicing on that?
Earth- Not long. Why?
Twilight- Cause its real hot in here.
Earth- Well duh its a drought.
Not realizing she called off the barrier by saying drought.
Twilight- Your not real bright are you?
Earth- Hey now.
Twilight- What? Oh yeah. CHURNING SEA!!!!!!!!!!!
Earth- What?!?
The ocean beside them starting to make harsh tides and hit Earth. Her red hair was soaked and luckily the sailor suit is made of material that cant be seen through.
Earth- Time to fight back. TORNADO!!!!!!!!!
Earths tornado attack made a tornado come as it hit Twilight and she was thrown into the ocean. She quickly swam back.
Twilight- OMEGA LIGHTING STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!
She shocked Earth as Serenity walked out onto the balcony outside her room and saw them. She then clapped when everything was calm and the to training scouts looked up at her.
Serenity- Looks like training is over you two. Come in and get ready for dinner.
Earth and Twilight- Yes my lady.
They looked at themselves and noticed they were a wreck. Twilights front ribbon was shredded and her clothes were soaked. Earths were similar. Hers were soaked and she had a bruise on her right arm. Also her skirt and ribbons were torn. They went in and got ready for dinner. And met each other in the hall way.
Rose- Thanks for training with me Marie
Marie- It was nothing. I was getting a bit rusty there in way.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on March 16, 2007, 11:51:57 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskcool!!!I can't wait for the next chapter lol

FallOutGirlAARHinder on March 16, 2007, 11:59:30 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderyeah the comment i left on your story. is kinda drastic. so yeah. i'd read it and all. but it is drastic

Dukesboyfriendandhusband on March 16, 2007, 11:00:56 AM

Dukesboyfriendandhusband on
Comment Deleted

FallOutGirlAARHinder on March 16, 2007, 11:02:37 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderyeah your daughter is a fighter. and Sailor Earth. arent you proud. Leo is a fliret though^^'