Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Goodbye And Forever Hold Its Peace

The New Sailor Scouts are back. New enemys. More action. And more crazy Hika stuff. Also a new main charcter. Lastly leaves that can the scouts defeat a enemy that knew the scout genaration before them. Find out. HeatherxAlex fluff.

Chapter 23 - Goodbye And Forever Hold Its Peace

Chapter 23 - Goodbye And Forever Hold Its Peace
It was late at night and everyone slept except Alex and his brother Palyda.
Alex- So whens the day lil bro?
Palyda- Tomorrow.
Alex- When are you leaving?
Palyda- When no one is awake. I dont want it to be hard for them to see me go back into the past. Better yet where is your true time form of this time?
Alex- Well me and Heather have to come back in time. We are teenagers in this time. Were supposed to be adults. So when our adult forms come back from there vacation we have to leave to the past.
Palyda- Well tomorrow morning I need you to make sure no one comes to the garden.
Alex- Yeah. But you know they will wake up and figure out your gone.
Palyda- I cant help the fact that those girls have Someone is gone detectors in there heads.
Alex- Same reason why Heather and Rose have Cell Phone is going off detectors also.
Palyda- Well they love cell phones. But their detectors are no where as weird as Leos. He knows when Rini is in trouble.
Alex- He gets it from you.
Palyda- How?
Alex- Youre a huge flirt.
Palyda- So. Hes your son. Better yet. When is this times Sailor Shaw and Past Shaw getting back from vacation? Besides do they know that their past selves are here. And that they will have to fight more?
Alex- Yeah. They did do the same thing when they had to travel through time.
Palyda- Yeah whatever. I have to leave at 2:00 get ready to wake up.
Alex- Yeah what ever.
They slept about 3 hours then woke up. Running to the garden silently. Palyda summoned a portal hugging his big bro. Ten jumping in. Knowing hell meet his bro soon. Alex ran back silently. But not quiet enough. He woke up Leo.
Leo- Why are you up?
Alex- Dont worry yall figure out later. Now go to bed.
Leo- Ok
They went back to bed falling asleep fast. In the morning everyone woke up in a panic. Knowing something was wrong. Everyone was called to the main palace room.
Setsuna- Wheres Palyda?
Rose- Wheres my uncle?
Rei and Hika- Yall act like its the end of the world.
Natokiy, Evon and Marie- Calm down people!
Inner and outers- Talk about morning panic.
Leo- Well dad you said you would tell me why you were up last night. So what is it?
Alex- Well. Palyda left yall. He had to. This wasnt his time. But
Serenity- Well thats understandable. This wasnt his time. He did die before he reached the age of 25. So we dont have a Palyda in this time.
Rini- But who is going to be Future Shaw?
Serenity- Yall will know in time.
Haruka- Well lets eat.
Michiru- Yeah shes got a point. All this panicking made me hungry.
Ami and Makoto- WELL COOK!
Rei- Yeah the good cooks are cooking.
Serenity- I know I have to be ladylike but& YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Outers- Rini were proud of you being ladylike and more mature than your mom. And that we can relax that our future queen will be grown up.
Natokiy- Well cuz, Marie lets get out of here.
Alex whispered something in Hika, RL, Evon, Marie, Natokiy, Heather, Leo and Roses ears. They nodded and left for breakfast. Ate and left to the private beach beside the palace.
Hika- You wonted us here Alex.
Alex- Yeah first off
Heather- Me and Alex our going back to our time.
Alex- I was going to say that.
RL- Just go on.
Rose- Yeah no time for bickering.
Natokiy, Evon and Marie- If I were you I would watch it.
Rose- There my parents.
RL and Hika- So.
Leo- Yall.
Alex- As I was saying. Palyda told me our new mission is coming soon. We have to be prepared.
Natokiy- Yes. The sacrificing mission.
Evon- The mission that weve prepared for.
Marie- The mission weve secretly hid from the others.
Rose- Problem is.
Leo- Are you going to fight mom and dad?
Heather and Alex- We leave today. Better yet in thirty minutes. So were leaving yall here to prepare.
Others- K
Heather- Leo you will figure something out new.
Alex- Well bye yall we have to go and pack.
Others- Bye.
They left leaving the others.
RL- Well it looks like it times.
Hika- When we see the portal they use appear and then disappear.
Rose- Well lets get ready.
Natokiy- Transform.
Marie- Twilight prism power.
Evon- Crystal prism power.
Rose- Earth prism power.
Natokiy- Cosmic prism power.
Hika- Shooting Star prism power.
RL- Crescent prism power.
Leo transformed.
Girls- Make up!
They gathered in a circle as they started to glow as they held hands. Twilight had a lime green and electric blue light. Crystal had a dark green and teal light. Earth had a pure green and pair green light. Cosmic had a light blue light. Shooting Star had a purplish pick color. Crescent had a leather black and ancient gold light. Last Tuxedo Mini Mask had a dusty gold light. The portal that Heather and Alex used disappeared and the group that was glowing made a barrier.
Cosmic- Those that know us. Forget us being sailor scouts of this time. Forget.
Their lights increased and covered the world. Wiping everyones memory of them being sailor scouts.
Crystal and Twilight- The war has begun.
TMM- Should we use our new weapon?
Earth- No. Wait until the right time.
Crescent- Its just us now.
Shooting Star- No one knows were sailor scouts.
Cosmic- We have to use the next step. Before the power we use goes out.
Others- Right.
Cosmic- Land disappear. For your own good. Bring back the old world. Not a populated world. Where Indians and pioneers lived.
Trees grew and the ocean went up about two feet. The Grand Canyon got a bit closer. Buildings around the world disappeared. And so forth.
Shooting Star- I wish this world would forever hold this peace.
Crescent- De transform
They de transformed.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on March 23, 2007, 11:38:03 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskEEEKKK!!! THAT WAS A GOOD CHAPTER!!! hey and just so ya know, lol Its been a while since I have mentioned it in the story but, I transform With a sun crystal lol. You see the cystel sports wings and flerters around me while I transform, and at the very end of my transformation The crystal stops at my fourhead and the crystal Flashes and then there are eye holes in the wings. Lol creating my mask.But I don't Do "Make Up" LOL thats more a girl thing... LOL GOOD CHAPTER

FallOutGirlAARHinder on March 23, 2007, 11:53:45 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHindero-k
whatever

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on March 23, 2007, 11:51:42 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskohhh no I read that lol I was just saying my full transformation lol... And do you really want to know lol...

FallOutGirlAARHinder on March 23, 2007, 11:48:38 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderit said "girls- make up"
it would say "all-make up" if you were to say it. read carefully next time.
but in your story. who gets pregnect?