Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Guardians And The New Transformation

The New Sailor Scouts are back. New enemys. More action. And more crazy Hika stuff. Also a new main charcter. Lastly leaves that can the scouts defeat a enemy that knew the scout genaration before them. Find out. HeatherxAlex fluff.

Chapter 24 - Guardians And The New Transformation

Chapter 24 - Guardians And The New Transformation
The day went by, silently. Serenity and the others, not the new scouts, didnt know that the generation below them were sailor scouts. But they did know that the Earth was recreated. No buildings, no nothing. Only for huge and young trees. The ocean was bigger. Canyons were closer. And so forth. Then the new sailor scouts left. They left to the unknown forest. Not telling their parents they left. So when the original scouts noticed their kids were gone. They headed out as sailor scouts. And came to a lake, a small open meadow beside it, last trees everywhere. Then a barrier surrounded them.
Neptune- This barrier seems familiar.
Chibi Moon- No kidding.
Moon- It doesnt matter. We have to get out and find the others.
Pluto- No chance.
Mercury- What do you mean?
Jupiter- Yeah spill Pluto.
Pluto- This barrier want break. Only if the owner/owners call it off.
Uranus- I see.
Mars- But how is it familiar?
Moon and Chibi Moon- We have to find the others.
Unknown voice- You cant.
Neptune- Pardon.
Unknown voice- You cant. The others and me cant let that happen.
Uranus- Who are you?
Unknown voice- Not only the messenger off the others, because theyre a bit shy on appearing, but I am Sailor Crescent. Sailor Scout of love and passion.
She stepped out from behind the tree that she was behind.
Mars, Mercury, and Jupiter- Crescent.
Crescent- Why did you think you were the only sailor scouts?
Pluto- Well I knew we couldnt be the only scouts. But I thought the generation after us would be chibis.
Crescent- I have other forms. Its Chibi Mars and Chibi Uranus. But let me get on to what I was saying. Four of you are to come with me. Can you tell who it is?
Moon- Me, Mars, Mercury, and Jupiter.
Crescent- Wrong. The outers. Sailor Moon you need to live. The others are your best fellow comrades. But also the Star Lights, Endimyionss workers, Princess Fire ball and Chibi Chibi will be here. Heather and Alex also.
Five other scouts walked up behind Crescent along with a teenage boy in a tux. They were the others of course. But Shooting Star didnt hesitate to introduce them and herself.
Twilight- Cosmic now.
Crystal- Twilight are you in a hurry?
Twilight- Yeah to get this mission over with.
Earth- I agree with you.
Cosmic- Comrades please come now.* the ones listed to come came* Guardians please come. ASAP we need you. They shall come any minute.
TMM- Scouts ready?!?
New Scouts except Cosmic and Earth- Yeah
Twilight- FAUN TWILIGHT CRISIS POWER!!
Crystal- FAIRY CRYSTAL CRISIS POWER!!
Shooting Star- MERMAID SHOOTING STAR CRISIS POWER!!
Crescent- ANGEL CRESCENT CRISIS POWER!!
TMM- This is in the name of my uncle. FUTURE SHAW STAR POWER!!
They transformed a bit different. Twilight was a faun. She had a dark green shirt on and a silver tiara with a silver scepter. Her fur was muddy brown. Crystal had a fairy wings, a yellow shirt that was missing a sleeve. And she had a average gold princess crown. Shooting Star was a mermaid at first but then turned into a sea maiden because she was on land. She had a purple dress with a red cape thrown over a shoulder. A dangling belt that had smaller versions. It went around her fins on her legs and arms, and one on her head. And had fish fins as ears. Crescent had angel wings with a white roman robe. A red cape connected to both shoulders. A gold top arm band. And roman sandals. TMM had F Shaws outfit.
Heather- LOOK THERES A PHOENIX AND DRAGON IN THE SKY!!!
Alex- Yeah. LOOK THERES A SPINNING TURTLE AND TIGER RUNNING THIS WAY!!! Wait those things are huge. Like if they were animals at a giants zoo.
Earth- Did you see the unicorn and hornless Pegasus?
Others- No.
Cosmic- The guardians have made it.
Cosmic jumped on the hornless Pegasus. And F Shaw jumped on the unicorn. Twilight and Earth jumped on the tiger. Crystal jumped on the phoenix.
Twilight- Saturn get on.
Saturn- So I'm riding a tiger...
Earth- Come on!
Saturn- Ok ok already.
Crystal- Pluto get on. It wont burn either.
Pluto- Me?
Crystal- Yes you. Crescent told you that yall will be coming with us. Oh and dont let the fairy wings poke you.
Pluto- Ok
She jumped on the phoenix as Shooting Star jumped on the super fast huge turtle.
Shooting Star- Neptune come on.
Neptune- Well at least its with something of the sea.
Shooting Star- Well what if I said it possibly ate sea cucumbers before it came. What would you do?
She saw Neptune clinging onto a tree.
Shooting Star- Im just joking.
Neptune- *dumbfounded* I knew that
She jumped on. They all left leaving Crescent.
Crescent- Yall stay here. Alex and Heather are in charge. Mars I will keep contact with yall through you. So keep your senses sharp. Yaten keep Seiya and Taiki in order. Moon and Chibis need to be protected at all costs. Princess Fireball tell your 3 he shes to transform.
Fireball- Transform
They transformed
Crescent- Alex, Heather yall know when the time is right.
Alex- Yeah.
Heather- Take care little angel.
Uranus- So I go with you?
Crescent- Yep. On the dragon.*jumps on dragon* Get on.
Uranus- Ok.
She jumped on as they left the barrier and flew off.



Disclaimer- Comment if you want more.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SailorSilverMoon on April 11, 2007, 1:21:23 PM

SailorSilverMoon on
SailorSilverMoonNa no duh!! Make more! Or another story!! *goes into thought*

jackie4ever on March 24, 2007, 2:28:58 AM

jackie4ever on
jackie4everTwilight- Cosmic now.
Crystal- Twilight are you in a hurry?
Twilight- Yeah to get this mission over with.
Earth- I agree with you.
XD i like my attitude:3

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on March 24, 2007, 1:42:07 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskCommenting! Commenting!..... lol I am like F shaw... lol cool, As soon as i Learn how to draw dudes in full body I am going to draw me lol