Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Baby Rei

DISCONTINUED Leave me here then. You'll don't need me and once you relieze what tradity ya'll caused. I wont be here. Ever. You said leave and never come back. So I want. Until I find the truth.

Chapter 2 - Baby Rei

Chapter 2 - Baby Rei
A voice called out names. Senshi names. The person calling out was Mina. She had a baby cradling in her arms.
Mina- HARUKA, MICHIRU, SETSUNA!!!!!!!!!
Setsuna- *wondering* Yes Mina?
Mina- *panting after running* Please I dont have lnog to live. Take Rei. Please.
Michiru- *taking baby Rei out of Mina's arms* What do you mean 'Not long to live'?
Mina- I went to the doctor after giving birth to Rei and the doctor said I have two months to live. I have a unknown virus, that isnt contagious at least, that is killing me. I dont have time to take care of Rei, I have to get the funarel ready.
Haruka- Why us?
Mina- One ya'll are good with kids. Two I trust ya'll will take care of her. Three ya'll stayed at the hospital the whole time while I gave labor. Also the other girls have kids of their own to take care of. Besides ya'll said ya'll would like to adopt.
Haruka- Good point.
Setsuna- Yes we will adopt her Mina.
Michiru- Hotaru is getting too old to be hanging around any more anyway. She's got to stay at collage grounds now.
Haruka- So we hardly see her.
Mina- Isnt her roommate Rini(Chibi Usa)?
Setsuna- Yes. That calms us down.
Mina- Well thank you for taking Rei. But I have to go. I got a lot to do. In a short amount of time.
Setsuna and Haruka- See ya.
Michiru- We'll take care of her.
Mina ran off crying yet she was happy that her little girl will have a good home and family. The three outer senshi went home looking at there new daughter.
Haruka- She looks like Hotaru when she was a baby.
Setsuna- I'm surprised you still remember.
Michiru- Well she did hang around Hotaru the most.
Haruka- And it will be the same way with Rei. *Snatches rei and holds her above her head*
Setsuna and Michiru- Wel make dinner.
Haruka- What are we having?
Michiru- You'll find out when you return.
Setsuna- Heres a list of stff for you to buy.*hands huge list*
Haruka- How did you make that huge list in a short amount of time?!?
Michiru- She paused time. And got a pic of you and Rei.
Haruka walked to her car then went to stores all over Crystal Tokyo.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 25, 2007, 6:44:16 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101cool^^

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on June 15, 2007, 10:52:46 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskCool!