Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Question Is

DISCONTINUED Leave me here then. You'll don't need me and once you relieze what tradity ya'll caused. I wont be here. Ever. You said leave and never come back. So I want. Until I find the truth.

Chapter 3 - Question Is

Chapter 3 - Question Is
Rei cried and cried. Keeping Setsuna up who was right next door to her room. Hotaru was at home for spring break. So she went to check on Rei. But Michiru beat her to the baby. Haruka was sleeping on the couch from teasing Setsuna again. So Hotaru knew tomorrow would be horrible. Haruka would wake up and run through the house looking for pain medicine for her neck.
Michiru- Did you know that when Haruka held Rei that she said she looked simalar to her big sister when she was a baby.
Hotaru- No Michiru-momma.
Michiru- Well Setsuna and I were amazed when she said it. It was hard to believe she remembered.
Hotaru- *sweat drop* Well she did raise me.
Setsuna- *walks in* Yeah and shes fixing to wake up. Rei cant keep quiet.
Haruka- *walks in* Well it was like that with Hotaru a bit.
Hotaru- I was different.
Michiru- You know. Speaking of the past. Dont ya'll think Rei will be a senshi? After all her mom was. And her dad was once a gir until Princess Fireball chose for Yaten to be a guy. So that stopped tramsformation. But do ya'll think she still will be a senshi?
Setsuna- I say yes. But if she was a boy she wouldnt.
Haruka- Question is. What senshi?
Hotaru- I think Chibi Venus. After her mother.
Michiru- The time will come for it to reveil.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 25, 2007, 6:46:35 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101^^cool^^

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on June 15, 2007, 10:56:01 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Mask=D