Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Here To Stay For A Long Time

DISCONTINUED Leave me here then. You'll don't need me and once you relieze what tradity ya'll caused. I wont be here. Ever. You said leave and never come back. So I want. Until I find the truth.

Chapter 4 - Here To Stay For A Long Time

Chapter 4 - Here To Stay For A Long Time
7 Years pasted as it was an average day in the park. Rei understood her family were senshi. Even some of the family friends. And today Rei was playing with her friend Hika.
Hika- Rei! You can come out now. I give up.
Rei- *jumps up from behind Hika* Roar!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hika- *screams* REI!!!! I'm not good at hiding.
Rei- I'm not really that good either. I'm just sneaky.
Hika- I looked for you for 20 minutes Rei. Your a good hider.
Rei- Well your a good seeker.
Michiru- REI, HIKA!!!!!! ARE YA'LL HUNGRY?!?!?!?
Hika- Yes mam.
Rei- Yes momma.
Haruka- Come eat then. So you can get into the sweets before Setsuna.
Setsuna hit Haruka upside the head.
Setsuna- Very funny.
Michiru and Hotaru- Hopless.
Hotaru- Aunt Setsuna.
Setsuna- Yes Hotaru?
Hotaru- Your not fat at all.
Setsuna- Thanks.
Haruka- I wasnt calling you fat. I was just pointing out that you have a sweet tooth.
Michiru- Haruka I wouldnt push it if I were you.
Setsuna- Shes got a point.
Rei- *now at the table with Hika* yeah Haruka-papa I wouldnt either.
Hika- Yeah shes only 7 and she knows that. I do to. Hey Rei after were done eating lets go play some more.
Rei- Yeah! *eats wolfishly along with Hika*
They left to play again finding their friends Marie, Evon, Rosanna, Leo, Natokiy, and Rini came also. But Heather and Alex were on their 3rd honeymoon. Palyda came along also. Even Usagi(Serena), Rei, Ami, Lita(Makoto), and Darien(Mamoro). They even brought the pets. Milo, Rose, Colbolt, Suzy, and Baron(who was in human form also Colbolt). This time when they all gathered something happened. Marie, Evon, Natokiy, Rosanna, Hika and Rei had symbols appear on their foreheads. Everyone knew Leo was Tuxedo Mini Mask. Marie had a star on her forehead. Evon had a crystal on hers. Natokiy had a circle. Rosanna had a circle with a cross in it. Hika had a shooting Star on hers. Rei had a crescent moon facing up on hers.
Usagi- Senshi.
Rei, Ami and Makoto- Why now?
Darien- New senshi.
Rini- Whats this warm feeling?
Hotaru- The feeling that new senshi are here to stay for a long time.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 25, 2007, 6:50:25 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101yay new senshi^^