Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Sailor Crescents First Fight

DISCONTINUED Leave me here then. You'll don't need me and once you relieze what tradity ya'll caused. I wont be here. Ever. You said leave and never come back. So I want. Until I find the truth.

Chapter 5 - Sailor Crescents First Fight

Chapter 5 - Sailor Crescents First Fight
Rei was thrown into a wall. Her adopted parents werent with her. She was all alone except with a youma. It was a werewolf. It was fixing to sink its teeth into her until her sign showed up on her forehead six years ago. She was now 13. But it didnt matter she was fixing to die. Then she passed out. She was in a deep sleep.
Unknown voice- Awake Rei.
Rei- Who are you?
Unknown voice(UV)- I am your senshi side. Sailor Crescent. Now awake and say 'Crescent Prisim Power! Make Up!' NOW!!!!!!!
Rei awoke.
Rei- CRESCENT PRISIM POWER!!!!! MAKE UP!!!!!!!!
She turned into her senshi form. Then she said the attack that popped up first in her head. After her little speech.
Crescent- Senshi of love and passion. Senshi of the wind. But summoned by Mars and Venus. LOVE HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It hit the werewolf knocking it to the ground. But it got right back up.
Crescent- DANCING FLAME!!!!!!!!
It hit the werewolf destroying it. Then she heard clapping. Her family was watching the whole time she was fighting.
Michiru- Congrats.
Haruka- Were proud of you.
Setsuna- Your real strong for a begginer though.
Hotaru- But not strong enough. But good job.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 25, 2007, 6:51:49 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome^^

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on June 18, 2007, 1:27:53 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskCOOL!