Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Truth That Lead Me Here

DISCONTINUED Leave me here then. You'll don't need me and once you relieze what tradity ya'll caused. I wont be here. Ever. You said leave and never come back. So I want. Until I find the truth.

Chapter 6 - The Truth That Lead Me Here

Chapter 6 - The Truth That Lead Me Here
Rei was crying. She just found out about her birth mom. She was running down the street. Not scared of the danger around. She didnt care any way she could kick their butts. She turned her head around she saw Haruka running after her. Haruka was a fast runner. She was as fast as the wind. Then she caught up with her. Grabbing her arm and turning her around.
Haruka- What are you doing?
Rei- WHY!?!?!?
Haruka- Why what?
Rei- Why didnt ya'll tell me?
Haruka- We did.
Rei- Let me go now.
Haruka- No
Rei got her way out then transformed jumping building to building.
Crescent- *in thoughts* I wonder what they'll do if I just become a fighting loner. But-- *stops running then crys harder* what about my friends. They'll need me. They probably wont remember me.
It was two years later and Rei hadnt seen any of her friends or family. Now 15 she could get her motorcycle lisence. She saved money up to buy a motorcycle. She wanted one that was gold glittered. So the next day she went and got one and the lisence and everything else she needed. She drove down the highway then stopped at the beach. She took off her gold glittered helmet. Her hair was once black until now she put highlights in her hair.They were blond. But before the highlights she cut it shoulder length. She wasnt really social any more. Days pasted as she heard a huge explosion in the city. It was real close to the apartment she lived in.
Rei- Here we go again. Crescent Prisim Power. Make up.
She drove down the streets with her bike(motorcycle) finding the scouts she left long ago there fighting. She stayed back and watched as she always did. She still loved them all. So she considered herself their guardian angel. She saw her friends. Hika as Sailor Shooting Star. Marie as Sailor Twilight. Natokiy as Sailor Cosmic. Evon as Sailor Crystal. Rosanna as Sailor Earth. Leo was Tuxedo Mini Mask. They were facing a bunch of vampire youmas. Being slammed into walls. Fighting with all they had. Milo unexpectingly saw her and ran from the fight unnoticed and came to her.
Milo- Rei where have you been?
Crescent- Right now call me Crescent. But I've been gone. But I've also been watching.
Milo- Why didnt you take me. I'm your guardian cat. At least let me stay with you.
Crescent- Ok but you cant tell the others I'm still around.
Milo- They've been crying their heads off for years.
Crescen- I know.
A vampire saw them and attacked Milo.
Crescent- MILO!!!!!!!!!
Every scout saw and heard her.
Milo- *chocking* Crescent... save your self.... go now.
Crescent- Not without you! *attacked* AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
A vampire lunged at her as she fell to the ground. She turned and kicked it off her then destroyed the one attacking Milo. The vampires gathered and became a one huge vampire. It attacked the scouts. Then Crescent passed out.
Crescent- No were gonna die.
UV- Sailor Crescent use your Chibi Uranus or Chibi Mars form. Do it.
Cerscent- Your the Crescent from the past arnt you?
UV- Your a smart girl. But hurry.
Crescent awoke.
Crescent- CHIBI MARS PLANET POWER!!!! MAKE UP!!!!!
Chibi Mars- FIRE MEDALYA!!!!!
She keept useing that move until she beat the youma. Then she ran away grabbing the weak guardian cat and jumping on her bike. She drove off. Leaving amazed friends.
Shooting Star- Was that Rei?
Cosmic- It must have been.
Twilight- But if it was why is she still here?
Crystal- She must still care.
Earth- Whatever reason we saw her.
TMM(Tuxedo Mini Mask)- Shes still taking care of her self though. And thats what matters.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 25, 2007, 6:56:31 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101cool^^