Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Never Come Back Sentence Is Used

DISCONTINUED Leave me here then. You'll don't need me and once you relieze what tradity ya'll caused. I wont be here. Ever. You said leave and never come back. So I want. Until I find the truth.

Chapter 8 - The Never Come Back Sentence Is Used

Chapter 8 - The Never Come Back Sentence Is Used

Rei tossed and turned from a nightmare. Milo was screeching to try and awake her but failed.
Rei- *dream form* Great I lost my friends. Just great. Just because they wont think that they kept a promise I should have known a long time ago. Mom was the senshi of love. Dad was a he/she but once this Princess firball chick changed him into a full blooded human he lost his power. Thats what I need to do. I'll lose being senshi and that could help me find out whats going on. I wont have to worry about fighting and I can think.
Rei woke up finally.
Rei- Milo I'm not going to be senshi anymore.
Milo- What?
Rei- I'm not going to be senshi anymore.
Milo- O' dear
Rei- Dont say that. Its best for me and the others.
Milo- Well it seems I cant change your mind.
Rei- Of course. Also just in case the find me and try to ask why I havent been in fights. I'll change my appernce. Eye color and I'll wear a wig.
Milo- What about your motorcycle?
Rei- I'll by stuff to cover that up. It's like paper.
Milo- Oh

The next day came and Rei did as she said. But since she gave up being a senshi she wouldnt take the time to stop the wind from blowing so hard. She saw Hika and a ice cream stand. But when Hika looked over and saw her the wind blew adn knocked over the wig. Hika ran to Rei and punched her in the face. Rei was knocked to the ground.
Hika- Rei if I or anyone else sees you looking or talking to any of us senshi youll regret it! So dont ever ever come back! Your not wanted with your former friends and family! You get that?
Rei- Why should I listen to a prep like you. Besides I thought we were bffl's.
Hika- Well it wasnt a promise. So you better not come back.
Hika walked off and Rei cursed under her breathe.
Rei- *shouting* Screw you then Hika and the others.
She went and sat under a tree near the beach until night. Then unexpectingly Leo came up to her. Rei turned her head so he didnt see the bruise Hika managed to leave.
Leo- Its ok I know what happened. Also I'm sorry that I didnt defend you back then. I wasnt ready to tell them that they are wrong.
Rei- So they told you too to leave?
Leo- Yeah.
Rei- I'll tell you one thing I've learned latly.
Leo- Whats that?
Rei- They're all like a pack of wolves. Always punishing the flawed wolf. Possibly expelling it.
Leo- True. But the just punished me.
Rei- Hpm. Hika is becoming aggresive though. It's not like her. Expecially to run up and punch me in the face.
Leo- None of them are alright. Ever since you left weve drifted apart. Natokiy, Marie and Evon hardly talk anymore. Rose is just a butt like always. Rini shes worse than before. Now Hika is acting like the leader of us all.
Rei- *lost in thoughts* I remember word per word what she said. I'll push her around until she does something. No one tells Rei Leigh--. Wait I never met my mom so I'm not taking her last name and Tenou is my adopted family that hates me now. Well no one tells Rei Leigh to never come back or else.
Leo- REI!
Rei- *out of thoughts* Yeah Leo
Leo- You dozed out on me. But anyway I need to leave.
Rei- Bye Leo.
Leo- Bye
He walked off leaving his friend that was banished from the others.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 25, 2007, 7:05:46 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101man harsh much><

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on June 25, 2007, 11:17:53 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskThats awesome!

Hika- You better say it was awesome! everyone! say it is awesome!

everyone- -.-

*Murmering under breath* Bossy dog

Hika- What did you say -.-

*Laughing nervously* Nothing...

FallOutGirlAARHinder on June 25, 2007, 11:19:22 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderlol


ull love the next


give me a couple of mins