Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Tuxedo Mini Mask And Jewel

Since Tuxedo_Mini_Mask doesn't have time I'm makeing a discontinued story of his SM OC. Hope u like it.^^

Chapter 4 - Tuxedo Mini Mask And Jewel

Chapter 4 - Tuxedo Mini Mask And Jewel
        Moments of silence past in a short amount of time as Leo finally spoke.

Leo- Whats this mask thingy?

Pegasus- Its what can make you transform Leo.

Leo- Into Tuxedo Mini Mask?

Pegasus- Yes and also have control over me. When your in that form though. Were partners Leo.

Leo- Partners.

        He started to gaze into it really deeply.

Pegasus- You can call me when transformed and I'll be there.

Leo- Hey since your not a pegasus and your a winged horse can I just call you.uhhhhhhhhhh.......ummmmmmm...... i dont know what do you want to be called?

Winged horse- I was called Jewel by everyone that knew me. So how bout it?

Leo- Jewel sounds alright. First off though.

Jewel- Yes master?

Leo- First dont call my master. Second why am I choosen to be Tuxedo Mini Mask? Also what do I do?

Jewel- Well you help the sailor scouts of your genaration. Also the reason your were choosen is because of your heart.

Leo- My heart?

Jewel- Yes your heart. Now say Mask Power.

Leo- Why?

Jewel- Its how you transform.

Leo- Ok. MASK POWER!

        The mask went to his face and feathers and fletters went all around him as he was transformed into Tuxedo Mini Mask(TMM). His clothes were different though. It was a topaz armor suit with feathers going down the back. Also all over his padding.

TMM- Wow.

Jewel- You want a ride.

TMM- Are you sure Jewel?

Jewel- Well I might as well get used to it. Also you.

TMM- Ok.

        He jumped on Jewel's back as the flew off into the sky. Once above the city no one noticed them.

TMM- This is amazing Jewel!

Jewel- Well you'll see it alot I think. It depends how much you need me.

TMM- Jewel you mind answering a question?

Jewel- No TMM. What is it?

TMM- Where do you live?

Jewel- I'll answer that in the mean time. First we need to get to know one another.

TMM- I understand ,but how do we know we know one another well?

Jewel- Your full of questions.

TMM- My mom says that. OH NO MY MOM!!

Jewel- Here I'll take you back ,but we have to make it look like you were crying the whole time.

TMM- Yeah. How do I power down?

Jewel- Say mask off.

TMM- Mask off.

        He returned to normal with his clothes. Then they went at a speed just a bit behind jet speed. Once they were at the woods they met at Jewel left. After a few moments while Leo made himself cry and really did cry from pain he went home.

Heather- Are you ok honey?

Leo- Yeah ,but it still hurts.

Heather- Well go wash up. Dinner will be done soon.

Leo- Ok mom.

        That night him and his mom sat at the table without a full family.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on July 7, 2007, 1:41:12 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskCool! I like how your making history for my OC lol I didn't have much... And now I used to have a Winged horse as a partner *and not that Stuburn Rini* and I used to Say "Mask Power"!!! When Now The Horse is not around and I say "Sun Crystal Power" 0.0 IDEA!!! IDEA!!!!

What if close to the end, Jewel Gives His Soul Power to the Sun Crystal Becuz I was dieing. The Cystal was Found dead and My Mask was destoried in battle and I was PERMENTITLY unable to become TTM. But with The Crystal Revived I was Able to Transform *in a new way, into a completely Defirrent Costume* and as for my mask... Well The Crystal Glows and Wing's Spourt out of it and it acts as my Mask =D