Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Missy The Prep And The Chocolate Lovers

Since Tuxedo_Mini_Mask doesn't have time I'm makeing a discontinued story of his SM OC. Hope u like it.^^

Chapter 5 - Missy The Prep And The Chocolate Lovers

Chapter 5 - Missy The Prep And The Chocolate Lovers
        It was a warm sunny morning on a terrible trerrible Monday. Leo had to go back to school. Luckly his best friend Rei(Leigh) was going to the same school.(yeah monday I go back to school so the story will slow down and every other story I have T_Tsorry)

Rei- Man its freakin reading class.

Leo- Well at least we have every class together.

Rei- Yeah that makes it better.

Leo- Yet Hika, Marie, Evon, Rose, and Natokiy should be at this school to make it better. Why is it there not here?

Rei- Well Hika would tear the school down so shes tought at a school that handles people like her. Evon is home school along with Natokiy since they live with each other. Which is scary seeing what those to would do. Rose is at a private school. Also Evon is going to a art instatution. Thats why?

Leo- Well were stuck together so thats what matters.

Rei- Yeah.

        While they were heading to reading class Missy came walking down the hall(I have no idea why I said Missy). She was with her so called friends.

Missy- Hey its dimwit and retard.

Rei- Shut up Missy! Im not in the mood today!

Leo- Yeah and I'm not retarded! Your the freak to accualy think these people are your peeps!

Missy- Says you. Arnt I right chickas?

Girls- Yeah Missy.

        With that she and her peeps left in a storm. While leaving Leo angry.

Rei- dont listen to her.

Leo- I know your just trying to ingore this Rei. You hate it to.

Rei- Yes I am. Come on lets get to class before the bell. I dont want isd and asd for torties again.

        They left frustrated into class and sat there listening to the teacher blabber. Rei though got sick of it and put in her headphones ,but dicided to write a note to Leo. She wrote it down and passed it to Leo.

Leo- *reading inside* Man she sucks at teaching. But anyways lets go see Jewel after school. First we need to change and get Milo though. How bout it?

        He ryplied to it real fast and waited for the teacher to start writing more down on the board. Then he passed it to her.

Rei- *reading inside* Yeah I agree. On both things. But im still mad at Missy annoying us. It drives me crazy.

        Rei put the note in her pocket and then the bell rang and they got out of the class. Then they went to their lockers and went to pe as their last class. Once there they went to the locker rooms(different ones).

Leo-*in thoughts* Man that Missy. Shes bothered me so many other times ,but this time its bothered me big time. I cant get it out of my head. Rei though must be used to it. How is it though? Its probably a tomboy thing that she has. I wonder. *now out of thoughts and listening to his friend Rick*

Rick- Man Leo your out of it. Just chill dude. Missy knows nothing about making friends. Why do you think shes acting like she is?

Leo- She doesnt have any friends. Just think why people hang around her. She acts just like them and as if she was all that. She just thinks shes perfect.

Rick- Yeah I know. It drives me crazy. *sees coiuch tell him to sit and he does*

Couch- Run in place!

        They did their extracises and then played dodge ball. They each were given a number. Either 1, 2, or 3. Missy was on 2 and Leo and Rei were on 3. Rick was on 1. 1 and 2 faced off and 2 won. Thn it was 2 and 3. There were four balls and Leo and Rei were acting like ball hogs. Then it came down to Missy, Leo and Rei. The reason Missy didnt get out is because no one would hit her. Also Leo and Rei were foucused on hitting her with the ball in the head really hard.

Rei- Leo duck! *he does so*

Leo- You too Rei! *she does*

        They had all the balls on their side and Missy was helpless. They each got two and threw them at her and hit her once on the head, three times in the back and once on her arm. She was out and crying to get attention. Then her fake friends started to curse under their breathe and the winners.

Rei- We win!

Leo- Yeah!

Rick- Congrats you two.

Some people- What were they thinking about hurting Missy.

Others- We win!

        After school Leo and Rei did as they said and once they were in the woods talking with Jewel...

Jewel- Good job ya'll. *BOOOOOOOM* What was that!!!

Milo- I think you just farted.

Rei- Milo! *hits him on head*

Milo- Hey!

Leo- No it wasnt Jewel.

        They saw smoke and knew it was from the city. So they transformed and TMM rode on Jewel and Crescent used Crisis power so she could fly there. Once there the others made it there before them.

Twilight- Its about time ya'll made it!*jumps from a fire blast that comes from a black horse with dark purple flames as a mane and tail. It had a dark purple flame pattern on its legs and chest going down to the stomack*

Crystal- Ya'll need to get faster! *ducks from fire*

Cosmic- Yeah ya'll are slacking!

Crescent- *holds stomack* So!

Shooting Star- DAZING STARS!!!! *hits horse on the side and knocks it on its side*

TMM- Yeah yeah. *pulls at sword and tells Jewel to go to the demon horse. Then he stabs it in the head and it comes out the other side* Well for slackers were still sronger than ever. *they power down and Jewel leaves*

Rose- Do I ever get a saying in this?

Marie- You just did.

Evon- Twilight *says annoied*

Natokiy- Man I'm tired.

Hika- How can you be? You hardly even fought that demon horse.

Natokiy- Shut up.

Leo- Well how are ya'll?

Rose- Fine. Yet tired *yawns*. Ive been dealing with those freakin annoying brats at school and they wore me out.

Marie- Yeah. Hey ya'll I gotta go because moms cooking dinner and she needs my help. *leaves*

Others- Bye.

Natokiy- Yeah Evon and me were told to come back after the fight. So bye.

Evon- Yeah bye*leaves with Natokiy*

Others- Bye

Hika- I want chocolate.

Rose- Here *pulls out hidden chocolate and even though shes knows what will happen she gives it to Hika*

Hika- Thanks *eats it and goes hyper*

Leo- How is it that you get instatly hyper off--

Rei- I want some!

Leo- No not you Rei. Not you.

Rose- Oh! She gets hyper even more off this? *she pulls out more and hands it to Rei*

Leo- Rei calm down and dont eat it. Think of the consicinses.

Rei- Do I ever?! *eats chocolate and joins Hika in hyper party(cloud hyper)*

Hika and Rei- CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE

Leo- *in thoughts and sweat drop* Man they scare me......

        After a while the two blabbers shut up and got tired.

Leo- Its about time. How do ya'll do that?

Hika- Uhhhhhhhhhh......... Im to tired to think....ask Rei.

Rei- I dont think. I just know how to do it.

Hika- WAIT I HAVE TO GET HOME RIGHT NOW!!!!! *runs really fast leaving dust behind*

Leo- Wonder where she had to go...

Rose- Home.... WAIT I GOT TO GET HOME ALSO!!!!!!!!!! *does same as Hika*

Rei- Yeah...

Leo- Hi.

Rei- Hi.

Leo- Hi.

Rei- Hi.

Leo- Hi.

Rei- Hi.

Leo- Hi.

Rei- Hi.

Leo- Hi.

Rei- Hi.

Leo- Hi.

Rei- Hi.

Leo- Hi.

Rei- Hi.

Leo- Hi.

Rei- Lets not start it.

Leo- We already did. *looks at watch* Man I got to get home. Ill see you tomorrow chick.

Rei- You too. Bye blonde.

Leo- *yells while in a distance* Very funny Rei.

        They went home and did what they had to do. Knowing tomorrow would bring trouble for both of them.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on July 16, 2007, 1:58:09 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskFUNNY CHAPTER!! lol It was really funny! and I Don't have School untill the I think, 16th of august lol