Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Night Of Changes

Please read and comment. At least the first chapter. If you do like this story anyway. Dont expect daily upgrades. Because I got other stories to work on.

Chapter 1 - A Night Of Changes

Chapter 1 - A Night Of Changes
~Chapter 1~
A Night Of Changes



A platinum blonde girl of 15 or 16 with mini moon figure like orbs(eyes), that shined of hazel, now drove up to a opposite of Victorian house. Her name was Luna. From the beginning that she drove up in a pimped out, gold glittered convertible, she had a uncanny feeling of the noisy house. This is where she would change her life. At a simple party. Not knowing what with happen and change her life. Her reputation… her everything.
Except that one person in her life wouldn’t change. A friend that she’s known for…well since she was born. This friend is a guy that was 15 or 16 years of age. His hair between bleach blond, from being in the sun, and dirty blond. Those orbs of his were something all girls loved to stare at, if they were girlish. They were a mixture of turquoise, royal blue, and sky blue. He had a orange and brown pin striped Shelby, yes he was spoiled. This specific guy was called, Leo. Leo’s real name though was Octavious King Lovely. Though he looked like a lion with his locks(hair). Luna’s was, Luna Missledine Shaw.
They never expected that this day would change so many people’s lives. Especially Luna’s. Leo was an overprotective friend. Yet in ways… a friend that anybody would ask for. Luna was a stern looking, but loving friend. Both were talented in their own ways. In other ways they could pass as twins. Some people mistaken them for lovers. Either way they always stuck together. Not matter what.
Leo just stood and stared at Luna. He saw that she was swaying. Then he opened his mouth to speak, but then shut it knowing she wouldn’t reply.
“I’m alright Leo…” Luna had said still dazing the house full of people. That were possibly getting high, drunk, hyper, etc.
“Sure?” Came his reply.
“Duh! Now lets go!” Luna grabbed his wrist and dragged him into the party. Now they have entered a nightmare for them and for all.
The music ragged through pop, rock, metal, R&B, etc. The two friends had gone to the drinks. Which served soda, juices, and of course alcohol. Unfortunately a guy with short red hair and nasty green orbs walked up to them. He was clearly drunk. His name was Greg.
“Hey beauty and the Leon…” Greg had said drunkenly.
“It’s Leo” Emotionlessly said Leo.
“What Greg…” Luna said frustrated and sipping down her all time favorite, Dr. Pepper.
“So what are you up….uh…to Lola? I missed you.” The dead drunk had said not even bothering to try and look at Luna’s eyes, but her body frame.
“Why? You see me everyday except Saturday’s, rarely, and Sunday’s.” Luna said annoyed and glancing at Leo so he can help her out.
“Because your always with Leon…” He said acting stupid.
“Leave her alone Greg. She doesn’t even like red heads. Only for a select few.” Leo said getting in between him. Luna had a satisfied face from being saved once again.
“Don’t you ever leave her side. Your like a lost puppy to her--.” Being cut off.
“No he’s not Greg! We’ve always been together! Longer than you could imagine!” Luna growled in fury. Then Leo got her another Dr. Pepper since she was done with the first one.
“Fine be that way. I could make your life so much better though.” Greg walked off taking a beer and some apple juice.
“That was a waste of time.”
“You said it” Luna said sitting down at the table and gushing down more and more soda. Leo sat next to her.
“Well I’m gonna go flirt then possibly leave depending on the people… girls here. You gonna be alright?” Leo said standing up again with some Mt. Dew.
“You are so over protective Leo and yes I’ll be alright. I’m gonna go to the dance floor after I drink this and some apple juice.” Luna said rolling her eyes.
“See ya!” Leo said running off and spotting a group of girls. Well known as preps to Luna.
She gulped down the last bit of Dr. Pepper. Not seeing that Greg had told another guy to knock over a chair and get Luna’s attention while she made some apple juice. This of course, knowing Greg’s reputation, happened.
Luna was making some apple juice then sat it down while she heard the chair fall. Greg put a pill into her drink and got a tooth pick and stirred it to help it dissolve. Then he left. Luna saw that the culprit of knocking the chair down had picked it back up. So she walked back to her drink and drunk it in a heap.
Slowly she started getting dizzy while she walked toward the dance floor. Luna had danced like a maniac then started to take off the tank she was wearing. Boy’s looked at her amazed as girls competed with her. Yet the boys didn’t see them. Only the first girl that lost it. Leo never saw this. He was to busy flirting with the other girls.
Greg slowly made his way towards Luna as he knew that the pill had gotten to her. He picked her up bridal style and took her upstairs. Where life shall change. When up there he threw Luna on the bed and through the rest of the party he raped her. Never realizing he forgot his condom.
Hours flew by as he got tired and finally stopped. Yet in a way he knew that the pill wouldn’t last long. Also that she would need her strength to get home. Greg didn’t know is Leo was drunk.
Luna slowly grew conscious as she had seen the door shut and was left alone in the room. Minutes later Leo stormed up into the room, in terror, seeing that Luna was still alright. Yet he wasn’t sure what happened. Luna slowly passed out. Feeling warm, caring arms wrap around her.
The next morning she awoke to see she was in her apartment room. Only with a major headache and hangover. Slowly she got up, still feeling dizzy, and walked out the door and saw Leo sleeping on the couch with the last bag of potato chips. Even though they were best friends and not items, they always wanted to be aware of each other. So they decided that they would have an apartment. The deal was Leo got to drive her car when he felt like it only if she got the room. They didn’t care if they were opposite sexes and that people thought they were crazy. They wanted to be there for one another.
“Hey…her Leo.” Luna said shacking him ,but he didn’t awake. Then she felt a trickle of glob like liquid. Suddenly she smelt blood. Luna ran to the bathroom. There she found out she was on her cycle. Though it was early. Luna didn’t know what exactly happened ,but she knew it was an emergency. She stormed out of the bathroom screaming. Leo awoke in shock looked into petrified orbs with locks that were soaked from tears.
“What’s wrong?!?!” Leo said whipping drool from his face.
“I need you to go to the pharmacy and buy a pregnancy test!” More tears spilled on to the light purple carpet as Leo’s orbs grew ten sizes bigger.
“What the hell!” Leo cussed as he ran to Luna doing his best to comfort her.
“I don’t know if I am. Yet I think I am. I’m on my cycle again…” Luna sobbed even harder. Leo didn’t know how much she could sob ,but he knew that she was on her cycle last week. So he grabbed the nearest keys and ran out the door.
Leo looked at the keys as he sprinted down the stairs. Nearly tripping. He jumped into the convertible in the apartment parking lot. Speeding of to a near buy pharmacy.
Once there he saw a guy from school. Leo didn’t know his name, but he knew the guy knew him. Also that him and Luna lived together. So if the guy saw him buying the pregnancy test for Luna, he would be dead.
Searching down the rows of items he spotted the last pregnancy test. Leo grabbed it and ran to the check out aisle. The clerk looked at him, then checked it out and put it in a bag. He grabbed the bag and ran to the convertible.
It didn’t take long for him to get back. Leo had skipped every other stair and finally made it to their room. Only seeing Luna still crying. He hugged her in a tight embrace and handed her the test. Now only time will tell.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 4, 2007, 8:06:44 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskO my god... Lol ZGood story, lol your pregnet! lol and I'm king, YAY ME!!