Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - An Average Day In Life

A husband with a full time job. A child in college. Middle school twin girls. And three year old triplet boys. Also work, house duties, mothering and being a sailor senshi. Seems impossible doesnt it? Welcome To the Diaries Of Hazel Lovely.

Chapter 1 - An Average Day In Life

Chapter 1 - An Average Day In Life
Summary- A husband with a full time acting career, a daughter in college, middle school girl twins, and 3 year old boy triplets. Not including, house duties, being a Sailor Senshi, work, AND mothering. Seems impossible doesn't it? Welcome to the Dairies of Hazel, a mother and Sailor Senshi.

Disclaimer- I dont own Sailor Moon, and never will.

Title- Daries Of A Sailor Senshi

Chapter 1- An Average Day In Life

Hazel ran into the living room with a tan carpet and matching curtains. There she saw her triplet 3 year old boys drawing. It amazed her how much they were like her and could settle down in the night, but still have so much energy for the arts. She came over there gracefully. Knowing her children would think she was in a bad mood if she just told them to go to bed.

Hazel- Ok boys its 8:00, ya'll need to brush your teeth and go get ready for me to tuck you in bed.

The first one that was born, named Roman Peirce Lovely, had green eyes and turquoise hair that was surprisingly straight seeing that his mom had wavy and curly hair and his dad's was curly. Second was Maksim Kamin Lovely , would looked just like his dad, he was the gentlemen out of the trio, while Roman was the pack leader of the trouble making wolf like boys. Last was the stubborn one, Frezur Sunny Lovely, he looked like her except he didn't have curls.

Helio- NEVER!!!!

Maks- Yes mommy...

Roman- *throws a colored pencil across the room just as Chibi Chibi(C.C) entered the house from college* I hate bed*folds arms*

C.C- I'll help you mom...

Hazel- Thank you...now Roman and Helio, ya'll will brush your teeth and go straight to bed.

Roman- What about Maks?!?!*throwing yet another colored pencil across the room*

Helio- Yeah! Why aren't you being mean to him?!?

Hazel- *picking Helio up around his waste and taking him to the bathroom where Maks just got done brushing his teeth and heading off to bed* Cause he is a good child...

C.C- *doing the same thing with Roman* Man your getting heavy!

Hazel- He's got his fathers stomach...

C.C- Please...lets not compare...*sweat dropping*

After 10 minutes of yelling and rebelling, Hazel and her oldest child finally got the boys in bed and tucked in. Exhausted, Hazel went and made a drink for C.C and herself while they talked about the day.

Hazel- Besides falling asleep in class, did you get anything done?

C.C- Not really...hey where's the drama queens? I haven't seen them since before I came home and left today.

Hazel- Ummm...I think they went shopping. *putting a lock of hair back in place behind her ear*

C.C- *cough*drugs*cough*

Hazel- Dont say that Chibi Chibi!

C.C- Well you give them a lot of free will. What are you expecting? Two twin girls to end up with healthy drug free lives?

Hazel- They can be good kids...

Both mother and daughter- *sweat drop* Sometimes...

Just then the door opened as if it was right on cue. Revealing the drama queens, Scarlette and Valentine. Scarlette was first born out of those two and had pink hair with velvet red eyes, while Valentine had crimson red hair and hot pink eyes. They're hair was only wavy at the ends.

C.C- Great the two that cant get a date...

Valentine- Shut up!

Scarlette- We haven't said one thing to you and your all ready making fun of us...aren't you gonna do something mom?

Hazel- *waking out of a daze* Wha?

All the daughters- *sweat drop* She's still like a teenager...

Leo- *who appeared out of know where* Shes not as nearly as bad as when she was a teenager!

Hazel- *surprised* Your home early. I didn't even hear you come in.

They ran in each others arms nuzzling each other and having they're arms rapped around one another. They they started making out in a almost PG-13 rated way. Then staring in each others eyes until they were rudely interrupted.

Valentine- Get a room!

Leo- We have a room, we just cant get any privacy!

Hazel- *swatting him playfully on the cheek with her left hand* Keep down you two. Ya'll sound like a herd of elephants.

C.C- *crossing her arms and narrowing her head* And some people dont feel like tucking in the three musketeers in again...

Leo kissed his girls on their foreheads and went in the dark bedroom with sleeping boys. Kissing them on their cheeks and leaving. When he walked back in the kitchen where the girls sat, he instantly looked at the clock. It said 9:30.

Leo- Hey doll...

Hazel- Yes dear?

Leo- Uhhh...never mind I forgot...

C.C- Guys...

Scarlette- *yawns* Im goin' to bed...

Valentine- Bed sucks...

C.C- Dont you have a test tomorrow or somethin?

Hazel- No shes got weekend detention tomorrow...

Leo- *hands off of Hazel and crossed, glaring at Valentine* What for lil missy?

Scarlette- PDA!*runs into bedroom after coming out of the bathroom ready for bed*

C.C- Are you serious? She finally kissed a guy?

Hazel- *head in Leo's shoulder laughing then scolding Chibi Chibi* Be nice to your sister...

After laughing a bit they heard the loving but annoying Scarlette snoring in the bedroom across the house. They laughed even more.

Leo- Alright Valentine go to bed. We'll talk about this tomorrow...

Valentine- Night mom. Night dad..

C.C- No, 'Night Chibi Chibi' to me?

Valentine- Nope...!

C.C- I'm getting her tomorrow...Well I got to take a test tomorrow anyway. Night mom and dad!

They two other girls got ready and went to bed. While Leo and Hazel went and their bedroom and started a pleasant conversation.

Hazel- We have six kids and they are all comin out to be grateful. How did that happen?

Leo- Donno...*brings Hazel into his arms and brushes her air with his hand* How do you still look like your 24 when your in your early 30's?

Hazel- I may of been adopted by the Outers, but I still have the Senshi of Love run through my veins. *giggles*

Leo- How is possible? Your like all the Outers, except your straight like Setsuna and Hotaru...

Hazel- Dont forget Kris and Zxaioney...they were straight...*giggles insanely while Leo tickles her*...Not to mention Aqua...! Stop that!

Leo- Your still like a kid...

Hazel- *bits his bottom lip gently then lets go* So...*raps her legs around his waist with her arms around his necks. They're noses brushing each other* Is there something wrong with that?

Leo- *pulling Hazel to the bed laying on top of her* No not at all...*whispering seductive words in her ear*

Hazel- *giggling* Not tonight Leo...I've had a very tiring night...Besides you stink...

Leo- Care to join me?

Hazel- I've already taken a bath. Maybe tomorrow. When no one but us are home...*making figures eights on his chest while they sat up*

Leo- Now I want be able to sleep...

Hazel giggled while she and Leo got ready for bed and kissed each other a good night kiss. But when Leo was asleep, Hazel brought out the diary. Preparing to write.

Dear Diary,
Today, was kinda normal. Valentine and Chibi Chibi were fighting again. Scarlette had one of her mothers teenage years moments. The boys were drawing and refused bed. Leo surprised me by coming home early. Valentine even got in trouble again. I wish everything could be like the old days. Where me and Leo fought side by side against hideous monsters. Now we barely have time to ourselves. Though he blessed me with 6 wonderful kids. And I thank him for it.

~Hazel

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on March 17, 2008, 5:33:07 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504LOL, that was excellent!