Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Night Of The Missing Lunar Rainbow

For all you loyal LeoxHazel romance fans! It isn't near completion, but its something I've had for a while. Takes place before Crystal Tokyo and after they're fighting! Rated M for safety!

Chapter 1 - Night Of The Missing Lunar Rainbow

Chapter 1 - Night Of The Missing Lunar Rainbow
Title-Night Of The Missing Lunar Rainbow

Summary- Its Hazel's and Leo's wedding after being engaged for 3 years! But once they hear that there is a Lunar Rainbow,which only comes every millinuem, on there wedding day, they plan to have it at night. Only to find out the Lunar Rainbow disappeared. Is it the work of the Demonverse?

Author- FallOutGirlAARHinder

Co Author- Tuxedo_Mini_Mask

Disclaimer- I dont own Sailor Moon and never will, but by the grace of God if I were too, watch out!


Hazel was walking back in forth for a straight hour today. For today was the day she was going to finally get to see Leo after many years. You see, long ago after the finally battle of the sailor senshi. Leo left. Though he proposed to Hazel, saying 'When I come back after 3 years in the States...will you marry me?'. It was the hardest thing had ever said in his life.

She jumped on him giving him the deepest and most meaningful kiss he'd ever received. He knew it mean't yes. Now those years have gone by. Painfully and slowly. Leo would arrive tonight and come home. Staying the night at the Outers residence. Haruka liked Leo and all, but she was very skeptical about letting him stay the night, or possibly live, with 7 girls until the next day or month. Besides they already had a child...on accident.

The reason Chibi Chibi(C.C) had been born was because a mad sciencetist had taken a egg from Hazel and sperm from Leo. Messing around with potions, chemicals, etc. accidentially causing a child to be born outside Hazel's womb. The child surprised everyone with surviving. Now C.C was 3 years old going on 4 in 2 months. It was a big deal to Hazel and Leo. They're child was going to be 4 and they were getting married. Hopefully though, nothing would rebel against them or cause disruptions.

Haruka stepped into the room without being heard. Which was quiet odd, since most of the time she either fell in or make a bunch of racket. "Hey girly, excited?" She asked knowing the answer.

"Of course. Are you that blond and nutty to not relize that your youngest adopted daugther's finace is coming home?"

"Your one to talk. Did you forget that your mom was blond?" Hazel winced a bit at Haruka's words, but shook them off. Nothing was going to take her mind of Leo.

"How could I? Besides I was raised by a blond F1 racer, a talented princess, and a grumpy, but caring and klutzie time goddess..."

"Not to mention your sisters are out of wack also..."

"I haven't heard that frase in a long time..." She let out tension from inside.

"Well are we going to pick up Leo or not? He's probably waiting...or being attacked by a bunch of girls." Haruka teased her a bit.

That caught Hazel's attention. Last time she left Leo alone he had bruises from trying to get away. Maybe even a few bold spots from were the girl's yanked out his hair. She gulped and tagged Haruka before leaving to storm off to the car, while saying 'Tag your it'. Haruka rolled her eyes and chased after her. Surprisingly she was already waiting out in the car.

A lot has changed since Hazel had been adopted. Nothing was wrong with her, but she keeps setting the bar high and going way beyond the limits. Apperantly she knows no boundries without even knowing it.

As they cranked up the car and sped of to the airport, Hazel turned the sterio full blast on some heavy metal. It seemed she didnt always like listening to classical music. Though, it didnt bother her one bit. Yet, for Setsuna, BIG TIME! Man she hated it when Michiru just kept it on the classic station and didn't let ANYONE change it.

~dbdbdb~

The airport was big time croweded. That was enough to make Hazel have one of her clastrouphbic moments, or social anxeity episodes. Though, she kept her mind off of it and had her eyes searching like a hawk for Leo. And of course...no luck.

At this Hazel started to panic. Thinking of every possibe way that something happened to him. Haruka saw this and reasured her nothing was wrong. Even though she had to be even more careful form fans. Thats why she had slid on a hat and sunglasses.

"Calm down Hazel...hes probably still getting off the train because somebody is slow gettin' off."

"Well--", At first her eyes were a blood red glare until she looked behind her so called Haruka-papa and spotted just who she was looking for, "LEO!" She jumped into his arms giving a deep welcome back and I love you kiss. Leo gratfully returned it, but let her slid off of him. In the background you could her Haruka making gagging noises.

"Hows Chibi Chibi, Hazel? And what about you?"

"You'll see for yourself when we get home." A tad bit of seduction was in her voice. Once again, gagging noises from the tall tomboy racer.

"Get a room" Haruka sheepishly said as Leo kissed Hazel again.

"Well at least I can still get some unlike you, Miss trouble maker. I do you think Michiru-mama made you sleep on the couch for 2 weeks?" Pay back came from Hazel as she saw Leo roll his eyes.

"Can we go home now? I'm really tired..." His voice chimming in with the 'papa' and daughter arguement.

"Leo there is a difference between a home and a house...remember that." Hazel said with a surprisingly straight face.

"So are you saying that you dont have a gome?" Haruka glared at her.

"Absolutly not!" She rolled her eyes and helped Leo with his bags as they went to get the car. A smile crept among her face seeing that her true love had been alright and still had his since of humor. Leo saw this and could straight throw her. While Haruka, got bored stiff. The blonde tomboy loved to see that one of her daughters had found someone, but there were those times she didnt wont to be kicked out of her life.

~dbdbdb~

They got to the gold converible, aka 'Haruka's baby'. But, for some strange reason, Haruka got in the back seat this time. Which was WAY out of her character.

"Uhhh...Haruka-papa, are you ok?" Hazel asked totally confused and in shock.

"Did she hit her head while I was gone?" Leo whispered in his fiance's delicate ear.

"Well if you dont want to drive I'll do it...!", Hazel kept pointing at themselves, obviously not knowing who she was talking about, "You Hazel...I know Leo knows how to drive. I'm justing making sure--!" Next thing the 'fatherly' figure knew, bags were flown unto her and the car was already in gear. Hazel was almost on the main highway before Haruka screamed in hers and Leo's ears since they were up front.

"Come on you drive like your mom's!"

"Dont temt her Haruka-san!!! She'll kill us" Leo had screamed back over the now BOOMING sterio which was playing Dragonforce-Through The Fire And Flames.

"To late Leo! I'm fixen to put this baby in forth gear!" Hazel said in between cocky laughs.

"Is 120 mph not enough for you! Haruka-san she gets this from you! No wonder Michiru-san says your a bad influence! You spoil both your duaghters!" Leo was now terrorfied since he really wasnt used to Hazel driving since her Michiru-mama had given her strict rules and didnt let her drive much unless it was in the crappy minivan. Now Hazel was almost at 250 mph and still going. You could tell she had been secretly paying attention to Haruka when she drove. This though was her chance to shine and show off that she could drive.

"Oh come on Hazel! This is pitiful driving!" Haruka was pushing the limits of the car. She had no idea if Hazel was a excellant driver like herself or a sucky driver like Usagi. Leo and Haruka looked at the speed-monetor on the dash. It had gone form 250 to 360!

"How much money and investing have you put in this car Haruka-san!?!?!?" Leo was starting to calm down knowing Hazel was only going to torture him if he kept screaming like a pansy.

"Dont even ask! I'm surprised Michiru hasnt figured out!" Everyone sweat dropped at that.

"I'd tell Michiru-mama! Cause once she finds out it wont be pretty! You know how she is if we keep a secret from her!" Hazel said giggling and slowing down a tad bit. Leo let out a sign while Haruka had a inside pout. Then she also turned off the sterio.

"Yeah I know...I dont get it though why shes so leaniet on your Setsuna-mama..." Haruka said crossing her arms.

"Setsuna-san is a mysterious woman...I doubt I could punish her if I was in Michiru's shoes" Leo said.

"Setsuna-mama can be mysterious, but once you get to know her shes real sensitive and klutzie, Leo" His eyes were as wide as saucers. Setsuna,klutzie? He could understand the sensitive part...but klutzie?

"You think thats funny, you should see her when we get her drunk" Haruka started to laugh at Leo's expression. Hazel was joining in. You think after 3 years of dating Leo would know her family well? Well think again!

~dbdbdb~

"Were almost home!", Hazel had said in complete stupidity, " We should be there in about 5 minutes..."

"So...is there something going on at the house?", Haruka had asked then said under her breath, "Or are you just ready to get laid by Leo after 3 years...or have you already been?"

"Haruka-san, our relationship hasn't gone that far. And it wont until we are married..." Leo said clearly hearing his soon to be 'father-in-law'.

"Unlike you and Michiru-mama. We can wait" Hazel had said without stuttering.

"Uh--HAZEL TENOU/MEIOH/KAIOH!!!! WHAT EVER YOUR LAST NAME IS!!!! WAIT UNTIL WE GET HOME!!!" That had upset Haruka, BAD!

"Its Lovely, Mrs. Lovely, papa" She said sweat dropping.

"Your not married yet lil missy!" Haruka said still yelling at her.

"I really didnt think you still werent open about your relationship with Michiru-san. Besides you should be, arent you two marrried anyway?" Leo had simply stated.

"Yes...,but Hazel knows better..."

"Shes a girl deep down inside!" Haruka had gently popped her upside the head as they pulled into the driveway and opened the door for the car. After putting the car in park and unbukleing after the ride of doom they got out and walked inside.

~dbdbdb~

Inside were the other outers, starlights(to Haruka's dispise), inners and the cats. Along with Chibi Chibi who ran into Leo's arms and giggled.

"You've grown so much Chibi Chibi! Have you been good for everyone?" Leo had a big smile from the sight of his little girl. Chibi Chibi replied with a big hug and grin while saying her name.

"Awww...you look alike" Usagi said in complete awe.

"Usagi..." Rei said with a traditional sweat drop and a hand on her face. Next thing we know, the all to well known tonge war began between the two. Leo started exchanging hugs or shakes with everyone. Thanking for the surprise welcome home party. On the other hand, Hazel was hiding behind Setsuna from the all too mad Haruka.

"Ruka! Leave her alone shes just happy and hyper!" Michiru had screamed at a now embarassed Haruka.

"You got saved by the Michi-almighty, arn't you lucky" Setsuna whispered into Hazel's ears. They started hacking up laughs and chuckles.

The party had gone real smooth, except for the arguements between Seiya anf Haruka, Rei and Usagi, and the occasinal Michiru and Haruka. Though the arguements didnt really mean anything.

Hour crept by as the company had to leave and the outer residance would soon retire to bed. Thats what got Haruka obsessive. Hazel was offering Leo to stay in her room. In a non-seductive way.

"I dont think so" Haruka said crossing her arms.

"They're not gonna do anything. We know Leo well enough that he wont Haruka!" Setsuna said trying to calm down Haruka.

"Besides Setsuna is always up to some odd hour, if she hears anything she'll break it up. Wont you Setsuna?" Now the soon-to-be-married couple were blushing madly.

"That and Chibi Chibi sleeps in there. What could they do?" Once again Setsuna stood up. Haruka lowered her head in defeat. You could tell she didnt wont her youngest daughter to seem grown up in her own eyes. Yet, she let her do it. After all she was 16 and engadged. What would it hurt?

"Chibi Chibi?" C.C wasn't sure what was going on and then was picked up by Hazel.

"Come on Chibi Chibi, bath time.", Hazel gave her a loving smile only a mother could give, "Leo you can go unpack your things if you wont"

"Hai, thank you" He nodded and ran up the stairs to they're bedroom. While mother and daughter went to the bath room. Hazel was having difficulties since Chibi Chibi was anxious to go see her daddy. But, she got her job done and she changed and got Chibi Chibi dried off and in some comfey clothes. Then headed back to the bedroom.

~dbdbdb~

Hazel had tucked Chibi Chibi in her crib that was purple, to match the room, when Leo came over and wrapped his arms around Hazel's waist and rested his head on her shoulder, looking down on they're daughter.

"She does look like you a whole lot Leo..." Hazel said peacfully leaning her head back on Leo. They were very unaware of the oldest of the household watching them and talking about them under they're breath.

"You really think?" Leo asked like a child.

"Yeah...", Hazel watched Leo let her go and bend and kiss Chibi Chibi on the head and caress her hair, "Come on Leo we have a big day tomorrow..."

They had gotten in the bed and left alone form the curious adults and kissed one another good night and turned off the lights. After that nothing was heard from anyone. Not even Haruka got up in the middle of the night. Neither Setsuna stayed up till at least 2 o' clock.

~dbdbdb~

It was early in the morning and everyone had wanted to go on a morning drive and go to IHOP for breakfast. Though Haruka didnt have to worry about Hazel driving her convertible. So Setsuna, Hotaru, Michiru and Haruka got in the traditinal car they drove in while the other 3 got in Hazel's recently new Porshe Gambollia which was purple, her fav color even though she didnt get to drive the car much. There were two gold stripes going from the hood to the back. And a black panther tearing out of the side design on each side which attacked a white wolf. On the back there was a giant sticker(not bumper sticker) that said 'Overdrive'. Also she had to bazoka sterios with a killer bass. The interior was black with purple and silver designs engraved into the seats. While the sterio frame was purple that lit up.

"I swear you must be related to Haruka by blood!" Leo was astounded by the car.

"I'm spoiled...not spoiled rotten. Isn't the right Chibi Chibi?" She looked back at her little girl that was in the back seat giggling at her fathers suspence.

"How fast is it exactly?"

"Well I havent had it tuned yet, but there is 200 horse power in each wheel..." Hazel answered putting on her sun glasses. Leo's jaw dropped. He had been so envolved in the States that he hasnt worried about cars in a while.

"Grease rat..." Leo crossed his arms.

"Its ok, we'll find you a fast car. You may end up with a WRX Subaru if you wait" Hazel teased.

"I guess you could say I'm jealous...but hey Subaru's are fast!" Leo had a frown that had turned into a worried smile. Now Hazel was on the road and speeding. He sure didnt feel like seeing her lose control and kill everyone.

~dbdbdb~

Everyone was at IHOP now and seated. Though Leo...kinda ended up pucking a bit in the bathroom from all the twists and turns the car did.

"Are you trying to kill you fiance?" Hotaru said evily.

"No, I'm just taking after Haruka-papa..."

Michiru started grinding her teeth, "Haruka...what did I tell you about controlling yourself around these two. Now look Hazel has taken after you.", Setsuna was holding Michiru down to pervent any deathes today, "COUCH!" Everyone looked in they're direction. To tell you the truth it was quiet embarassing. Next thing you know, Leo cmae out of the bathroom, looking way better than before.

"Chibi Chibi!" C.C giggled and bounced for her dad to pick her. Which she got her way. She was now sitting in Leo's lap who was right beside Hazel, that sat by Setsuna. Who was trying to get away from the fighting couple. Poor Hotaru had been put between Michiru and Haruka.

Now they're food was here. They dug in for the almost late breakfast and enjoyed it.

"Please tell me your not gonna be hyper after this Hazel?" Everyone said scaried for they're lives. They knew, just knew, after her scarfing down a Dr. Pepper and some sweet tea that all the sugar and caffeine would get to her. Not to mention her Big House order. For a still 'growing' girl, even though she was now 16, she had a BIG appetite.

"What? Is there something on my face? Get it off!" Yep, they knew it. They're day was now ruined and would stay that way. For Hazel the almighty...was hyper.

~dbdbdb~

It had been a few hours into the day and Rei had called everyone for a meeting. For what? Who knows, probably something random. So the Outers had t drive half way across Tokyo to the Hikawa Shrine. Though one the way, Hazel and Leo had some sort of carzy duet. They song Dragon Force- Starfire! Which was kinda a slow song, but very long. Good thing Hotaru wasnt with them at the moment...though Chibi Chibi tried to figure out the lines, but just mimicked her younge parents.

Finally after 30 minutes of being stuck in traffic, the Outer's had finally gotten to the Hikawa Shrine. Yet, unfortunatly, everyone's legs had fallin asleep from lack of movement. But was that gonna stop the almighty Outer's from being weakened and climbing the huge staircase to doom? Nope! Yet, there was regret deep down inside of them. Forcing itself inside they're throats.






A/N- I will finish this later. It's this one giant chapter so look forward for updates. It truely isn't even half way done. Hope you like all this!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment