Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Next Match

This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.

Chapter 6 - The Next Match

Chapter 6 - The Next Match


The next morning was the morning of the Gryfindor vs. Slytherin quiddich match. The day was hot and the changing rooms were stuffy. Harry got his gloves on and walked over to Cyrus. “ You are the most valuable chaser here. Keep up your hopes okay?” Cyrus nodded. He knew he would see her again. He knew she would not talk to him at all. Cyrus walked out behind Harry onto the pitch. The crowd roared at the sight of the two teams being led onto the field. Kit walked out behind the Slytherin captain. She had a golden snitch embroidered next to her playing number, 22. She was unhappy. Her face was carved into a frown. She only zoned out during the introduction of the teams. She mounted her broom, and at the whistle, she was off. She scanned the pitch for the snitch. She found her gaze being drawn to the Gryfindor stands. She gazed around for Cyrus. When she didn't see him, she remembered that he was now a chaser for Gryfindor. She snapped back to reality just in time to see a bludger being hit in her direction by Fred Weasley. She ducked and dove just enough to avoid being hit in the back. She yelled something to Fred, who turned red in anger. She laughed as he threw his bat at her. She flew ahead in fear and ran right into a Gryfindor chaser. She had her goggles thrown from her head and down to the ground. She looked up in surprise and saw Cyrus hanging from his broom by his left hand and his left leg. She was really angry with him, but she was suddenly overwhelmed by sympathy. She reached out her hand and he grabbed it with haste. She smiled and grunted as she pulled him up onto his broom. “ Thanks Kit. Kit… I am really sorry about yesterday. I want to see you tonight… how about by the lake?” He smiled and blushed. Kit pondered and then nodded. She was about to say something when a Fred hit a bludger right into Kit's back.

“ Ugh!” Kit flew right off of her broom and was falling to the ground. She hit the ground, 100 feet below, and heard a loud CRACK from her left arm. She cried out in pain. She couldn't control her arm. It was broken. Kit used her right hand to reach into her robes and take out her wand. “ Accio broom!” Her broom came soaring back to her. She threw her wand in her pocket and jumped on her broom. She reached out her right arm when she saw the snitch. Harry got there first. He pushed her off coarse and she missed the snitch. Harry caught it and flew victoriously around the pitch. Kit grimaced and yelled at Harry. He stuck out his tongue and flew down. Kit flew down and Madam Pomfrey ran to her and stuffed a nasty-tasting potion down her throat. Her arm healed itself in a matter of two minutes. She walked away sadly and then Malfoy stalked over to her and punched her in the arm hard.

“ You moron! You aren't good for anything! You are worthless! Just like your parents!” Malfoy sneered as Kit started to walk away. She ran out of the stadium, sobbing, to the lake. Cyrus saw her and broke out of the crowd to see what was wrong.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment