Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Under the Willow Tree

This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.

Chapter 7 - Under the Willow Tree

Chapter 7 - Under the Willow Tree




He found Kit by the lake. She was leaning against a willow tree and crying hard. Cyrus walked over to her and sat down next to her. “What's wrong Kit?” He put his arm around her shoulder. She looked up. Her face was tear-stained and red. She hugged him and cried on his shoulder. He rubbed her back and she calmed down. She looked up at him and sighed.

“ I'm sorry Cyrus… I guess I am just weak… hopeless.” Kit smiled slightly and hugged him again. She leaned in towards him and whispered in his ear. “ I am so glad I met you. I would rather die than be without you for a moment.” Kit sighed and leaned on his shoulder. The sunset was bright and orange, reflecting like embers off of the lake. The tree covered the two of them from view. Cyrus knew that if any moment was right, it was now. He leaned in to Kit, held her chin delicately in his palm and kissed her gently on the lips. Kit smiled and continued the kiss. Little did they know, Harry was looking for Cyrus. Harry saw a couple of shadows beneath a willow next to the lake. He tiptoed over behind the trunk and heard no sound, but the rustle of robes. He turned around and peeked around the tree and gasped loudly. There was Cyrus all right, but he was making out with a Slytherin! He came into the open, exposing himself to the two. Kit's eyes were closed and she had a dreamy expression on her face. Cyrus's eyes were open a little bit. They snapped open quickly when he saw Harry scowling. Cyrus shoved Kit off of him and she tripped backwards and into the lake's freezing water. “ Eeeeeahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kit shrieked as her body came into contact with the water. Cyrus rushed hurriedly to Kit's side and pulled her out of the water. The only soaked area was from the bottom of her legs up to her knees. Cyrus took off his robes and pulled them over the shivering form of Kit. Harry folded his arms over his chest and glared at Cyrus.

“ What's going on here?” Harry asked with disgust. Kit was silent but Cyrus started to stutter and try to attempt to signal with feeble hand motions.

“ Uh… I am… I was… uh… she was… well… I… I don't know…” Cyrus stammered and sighed. He held Kit in his arms for a moment longer. He let her go and she flushed. “ Harry, please don't tell anyone we know about this… it would scar us for life!” Cyrus felt like he was sweating. He absently rubbed his arm across his forehead. He smiled at Harry halfheartedly. Harry only shook his head and walked away. Cyrus looked at Kit and walked away after Harry.

The next morning, Cyrus woke up to find that he couldn't stop thinking about Kit and the day before. He tossed and turned, constantly obsessing over Kit. He loved how her hair felt. He was sorrowfully reminded of Ireane. Oh, he missed Ireane so much.


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ivygreane on May 9, 2006, 3:07:36 AM

ivygreane on
ivygreaneOh poo! *blows raspberries at you* blahhhhh!!!!!!! lmao lol mehhhh MAKE MORE CHAPPYS GOSH DARN IT! im tired o waitin'!

Ferret_Avatar22 on May 1, 2006, 4:49:19 AM

Ferret_Avatar22 on
Ferret_Avatar22Yep.. she dead! yaeh! *cough* darn... too bad... *smirks* Yeah.. he is still sad though... yup...

ivygreane on April 28, 2006, 2:42:46 PM

ivygreane on
ivygreanesoooo waz all up with him sorrowfully reminded of "her" like......yea....he 'misses her so much'...? lol im weird. is she already dead here or sumthing? just want ta know lol

Ferret_Avatar22 on April 24, 2006, 9:50:27 AM

Ferret_Avatar22 on
Ferret_Avatar22No! You said the 'I' word!!! oooo! bad Ivy! Yup... but it is "rus lurves KIT!!!" yeah! Thanx ya!

ivygreane on April 19, 2006, 3:12:08 AM

ivygreane on
ivygreaneawwwwwww rus lurves ireane mwhahaha