Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Betrayed

This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.

Chapter 8 - Betrayed

Chapter 8 - Betrayed


Cyrus then snapped out of his past trance and focused on more important matters. He picked up his books and headed down into the common room. When he arrived at the door, he saw everyone glaring at him. He shied away from all of the other students and walked straight into Harry. “ Having fun?” Harry commented sarcastically. Cyrus flushed and scratched the back of his head.

“ I… uh… don't know what you're talking about…” Cyrus looked down at the ground. Harry laughed and left the common room with Ron and Hermione. Cyrus dashed out of the room and ran to the Great Hall and searched for Kit in the Slytherin table. He saw her on the end of the table, being harassed by Malfoy. He was whispering something rude, by the look on Kit's face. Kit turned away from Cyrus and glared at Malfoy. The Slytherin table started to chant the word `fight' over and over again. The only reaction from Kit was when she pulled her fist back. Malfoy laughed at her and then gagged. Kit punched Malfoy very hard in the stomach. Malfoy coughed and fell to his knees. Kit stood up dramatically and stormed out of the Great Hall. As Cyrus ran to follow her, he heard Malfoy swearing loudly at Kit. Cyrus caught up to Kit as she was in front of the Room of Requirements. “ Kit! Wait for me please?” Kit turned around and saw Cyrus about 5 feet from her.

“What do you want!” Kit yelled at Cyrus. Her face was streaked with tears and she was holding back sobs. "“I am sorry! I didn't mean to `ruin your rep' with everyone! How could you?! I thought you actually liked me! I knew I couldn't trust a Gryfindor!” Kit ran sobbing down the closest flight of stairs. Cyrus stood in the corridor. He shook his head and put his face in his hands. He collapsed against the wall and hugged his legs against his chest. Now what? He sighed, stood up, and went down to the quiddich pitch. He noticed that Kit was not among the Slytherins who were practicing. Malfoy glared at him, shook his head and walked away. Cyrus knew where Kit was now. He went back into the school and down to the dungeons. A bulky Slytherin was standing outside the door.

“ Let me in.” Cyrus held a straight face while he looked at the wooden door. The boy shook his head and hit Cyrus in the shoulder. Cyrus thought faintly about slamming the boy's head into the door, but thought better when he heard the door creak open. Kit's blonde hair was visible. “ Kit! Please! What's wrong? What did I…” The door slammed shut and the large boy pushed Cyrus all the way out of the dungeons. Cyrus paced until dinner. He looked at the dungeon for Kit's silky blonde hair, but only younger Slytherins came out. They pointed at Cyrus and laughed. They walked away giggling and whooping. Cyrus went into the Great Hall feeling very melancholy. Harry saw Cyrus and went over to him.

“ So? Have you seen that stupid Slytherin idiot you like?” Harry was smirking. Ron held back a great big laugh. Hermione huffed and went out of the Great Hall dramatically. Harry lifted an eyebrow at Cyrus and laughed with Ron as they walked away. Cyrus stormed out in a rage. He wanted to talk to Kit and to talk to her NOW! He saw Kit run out of the great oak doors and outside. He followed quickly.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment