Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Emotions

This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.

Chapter 9 - Emotions

Chapter 9 - Emotions


Kit explained this to Cyrus. Cyrus blushed and laughed quietly. He ran his fingers through Kit's hair and then his own. “ Luckily it's Saturday… No class!” Kit laughed and then heard more voices. She shook off the noise and pushed Cyrus back down to the ground. She laid herself next to him and kissed him. Cyrus was taken by surprise and he decided that it was he and Kit against the world. He held her close and heard footsteps approaching. Out of nowhere, Collin Creevy and Harry appeared with Collin's camera.

“ Say cheese traitor!” Harry yelled. There was a bright flash and the click of a button. Harry and Collin ran away as Cyrus jumped to his feet and pulled Kit up too.

“ Rus! Oh no! They got our picture! What are they going to do to us?!” Kit freaked out but Cyrus took her again in his arms.

“ Hush.” Cyrus kissed Kit and then pushed her far enough so he could look into her eyes. “ They can't take you away from me.” Cyrus smiled and then took back his hands from hers. He walked away from the tree and pushed the branches apart and led Kit out. Kit saw Collin and Harry in the distance. Collin was showing a small picture to Hermione and Ron. They cracked up and looked towards Cyrus and Kit. Ron pointed and fell to the ground, laughing his brains out. Cyrus frowned and stalked over to the group. “ Shut-up god da….” Kit had run up and slapped her hand over his mouth. Cyrus fumed and then stormed away in another direction. Kit smacked Harry and Collin and then followed Cyrus.

Kit saw Cyrus head for the Gryfindor common room. She ran up to him and put her hand on his shoulder. “ Cyrus, don't let them effect you… I…” Cyrus shook his head and shrugged Kit's hand off of his shoulder. Kit was taken aback by the sudden change in Cyrus. “Rus…” Kit tried to talk to him. Cyrus started to turn red in the face.

“ Leave me alone got it?! I am sick of you! Just stay out of my life!” Cyrus was really angry. He left Kit in the hall. Kit stood alone, saddened. Kit whispered quietly, “ Cyrus…”








Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment