Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Does she love me?

This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.

Chapter 10 - Does she love me?

Chapter 10 - Does she love me?


The next day, word of Kit and Cyrus's `sleepover' hadn't reached anyone's ears. Kit wasn't in the Great Hall. Cyrus sat at the Gryfindor table, as far away from the Slytherin table as possible. Hermione came and sat down next to him. “ Cyrus… what happened yesterday between you and Kit? She hasn't talked to anyone since she followed you. Why is she so sad?” Hermione stopped asking when she saw Cyrus glare at her. “ You're in a bad mood I suppose…” Hermione got up, and walked back to Harry and Ron.

Kit wasn't in potions that afternoon either.

“ Johnson? Where is that retched girl…” Snape muttered other words of anger under his breath. Cyrus was starting to wonder what was wrong with her. She usually forgave his rage within the hour… what happened? He sighed and gathered his books when Snape dismissed class. Cyrus advanced to the grounds for his break. He looked around for Kit, but there was no sign of her. He decided to ask around. He went up to Malfoy and started to question him.

“ Malfoy! Where is Kit? Where is she you repulsive worm!?” Cyrus had grabbed Malfoy by the front of his robes. Malfoy smirked.

“ She's stayed in her bloody dormitory since yesterday morning. Whatever did that must've been pretty bad to make her cry like that…” Cyrus thrust Malfoy away from him and stalked off. He threw open the large doors to the inside of the building and saw Professor Dumbledore standing right in front of him.

“ Oh! Good afternoon Professor Dumbledore, how are you?” Without waiting for an answer, he replied, “ Have you seen Kit Johnson around?” Professor Dumbledore nodded his head.

“ Yes I have Mr. Riddle, She was in the library just a minute ago.” Professor Dumbledore nodded farewell and strode away. Cyrus sprinted up the stairs and into the library. He quietly searched the aisles of books and saw Kit at a table by herself. He walked over to her and gently closed the book she was reading. Kit jumped to her feet, glared ahead of her, and exited the library. Cyrus picked up the book she had been reading. It was titled Heartache and Heartbreak by Isrella Silverwing. Cyrus put the but down tenderly and sat down. He put his face in his hands and felt a tear run down his cheek. He started to think things over. She doesn't like me anymore… does she know that I love her? That I want to spend the rest of my life with her? When I get out of Hogwarts, I want to propose to her, make her mine. What should I do? Heartache has filled me. How do I tell her I love her? Poor Kit… do you love me like I love you?

Cyrus got up after dozing for a while. He headed back to the common room. Hermione caught up with him outside of the library. “Cyrus, did you find Kit?” Cyrus nodded and walked away. He headed for his warm, comforting bed. He wanted to cover himself in a shield and protect himself from life. He got to the common room and went to bed.

The next day was almost a repeat of the day before. Kit wasn't in any of her classes, or in any meals. Cyrus checked the library but never saw her in there. Cyrus decided to go by the lake during the sunset. He needed to rid himself of his addiction to Kit. He walked to the willow tree and saw a beautiful girl with blonde hair and shining blue eyes sitting alone. Cyrus sat next to her. “ I'm sorry Kit… I was so selfish… will you forgive me my love?” Kit's answer was one of passion and joy. Kit wrapped her arms around Cyrus and kissed him. He returned the passionate kiss and they sat together and watched the sun set beneath the shimmering lake water.






Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ivygreane on May 13, 2006, 9:38:43 AM

ivygreane on
ivygreanehmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting...yay 4 cyrus!! oi! i need to start finishing my own....