Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Guess who's Back?

This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.

Chapter 14 - Guess who's Back?

Chapter 14 - Guess who's Back?
The boy continued his chuckling and the girl shook her head.
“ It really isn’t safe Rus… and she IS a Slytherin… you can’t trust a slytherin… especially one like her… do you even know about her family?”
Cyrus looked at the girl, puzzled. He really hadn’t ever thought about asking Kit about her family. She might be sensitive or something. He just shook his head and turned around to walk away, stopping only to tell the girl his thoughts on the matter.
“ I love her Hermione, I don’t have to ask her things that could hurt her…”
“ That doesn’t matter Rus! She is using you! Can’t you tell? Why else would a Slytherin fall in love with a Gryfindor?!”
Cyrus clenched his fists and turned back to Hermione. He walked threateningly towards the boy, only stopping because Hermione’s wand was at his throat.
“ Leave Ron out of this Cyrus! If you want to have her killed and you broken, that’s fine by us! But when Voldemort comes, I won’t feel sorry for either of you!”
Hermione grabbed Ron’s wrists and dragged him away angrily. Kit watched quietly as Cyrus looked at a paper in his pocket. Kit had managed to slip it in earlier. He read the note, and tore it up without a second thought, leaving the pieces to scatter in the wind. Kit felt a tear coming. How could he? She was saying a meeting place and to keep the note with him to remember her by. Who else could he love? Was it her?
Kit walked into the Great Hall for dinner and sat nearest to the Gryfindors. There was a large raucous among the Gryfindor table. Apparently, a transfer student had arrived from another high-quality magic school. Kit was astounded. She didn’t know a new person was coming. Se glanced at Malfoy. He snickered.
“ Okay! Talk now! Who is that girl?”
Malfoy sneered at Kit and smirked.
“ Her name… you should know it. So should your bloody boyfriend Johnson!”
Kit watched Malfoy suspiciously before replying.
“ So? You gonna tell me?”
Malfoy shook his head. Kit punched him in the shoulder and he winced, unable to get out the words.
“ What’s wrong Malfoy? Ferret got your tongue?”
With this, Kit stormed out of the Hall with bitter resentment. She slammed right into another girl. She had red hair, long red hair. She was beautiful. Kit had never seen her at Hogwarts before. She must be the new student! Kit apologized and looked at her. She knew this girl from somewhere… but where?
“ No, I’m sorry. I am new and don’t know where I'm going. My fiancé will show me around though! He is a handsome Gryfindor! You may know him! Look for me around, I’m Ireane by the way! Bye!”
The girl skipped off. Kit was dumbstruck. Did she just say her name was Ireane? No way! She was dead! What was happening here?!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Ferret_Avatar22 on January 29, 2007, 9:53:07 AM

Ferret_Avatar22 on
Ferret_Avatar22They are 18... I believe... 7th year! Right? Okaies! haha! It was continuing form the other chappie of the... um... i think chap 13? I belive... first chap in a LONG time... so it's kinda random at first! Sorry!

ivygreane on January 28, 2007, 12:34:39 PM

ivygreane on
ivygreaneoh dearz...

hmm how old are they? id think theyd be a little too young to be engaged.... :/ ah oh well. *brain explodes* I'm a bit confused about the beginning part with herm, ron and rus....could you explain...maybe? err....

hehehehe i could totally see ireane skipping off gleefully down the corridors, whistling to herself. X3

lolz great!! must read next one!!!!! *goes rabid*

Ferret_Avatar22 on January 27, 2007, 5:34:52 AM

Ferret_Avatar22 on
Ferret_Avatar22Here's for you Ivy! Newest chappie! Enjoy! (what Ireane's last name?) *shiver* I said the "i" word! That must be a sin... *shudder*