Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Mixed Emotions

This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.

Chapter 15 - Mixed Emotions

Chapter 15 - Mixed Emotions
How could she be alive? Cyrus told Kit that she was dead! What was going on? Kit stormed off to Gryfindor tower to confront Cyrus over this, and stopped abruptly when she saw him and Ireane together. She hid around the corner, her long robes swishing quietly at her ankles.
“ Cyrus… I wasn’t killed; I was only transferred without warning! Didn’t you miss me?”
Ireane made puppy-dog eyes at Cyrus and he sighed.
“ Of course I missed you Ireane… it’s just… there’s a girl here who-”
Ireane interrupted Cyrus with a hand over his mouth. A delicate, slightly pale hand that had perfect fingernails and wonderful tips too. Her red hair flowed over her shoulders.
“ Come on Rus, no one else can have you. I have loved you since forever, and no Gryfindor or Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw can take you away.”
Kit stared in awe at the scene laying itself before her very eyes. She waited for Cyrus, HER Cyrus, to stand up for her.
“ No one could take me from you Ireane. I’m so glad you’re safe and in my arms again.”
Cyrus wrapped Ireane up in his arms and then proceeded to kiss her on the cheek. Kit was broken. How could he do this to her? Cyrus seemed to consider things for a moment before walking towards the Slytherin common room in the dungeon. Ireane just turned and began to walk towards Kit. In a panic, Kit transformed into an albino ferret and waited for Ireane to approach.
“ Oh my god! You poor little critter! Here, come with me. I’ll take care of you. You can be my little baby, how’s that sound?”
Kit looked at Ireane, their eyes meeting. Kit thought about this girl and made her decision. She bit down hard on Ireane’s hand and drew blood. She hopped about five feet down to the ground from Ireane’s arms and landed with a thud. Ireane shrieked in pain. Kit couldn’t feel her ferret body anymore. Did she really fall so hard? She couldn’t move a centimeter. Ireane gasped at the ‘splattered’ version of Kit.
“ I’m sorry! You poor thing! Why don’t I just-”
Kit had gotten to her feet and began to scamper away. She ran into the library, desperate to get away from this girl. She ran into the forbidden section, hiding among the copious amount of books. Ireane sprinted to find the injured creature, but failed in finding a hint of it. She shrugged and gave up. She walked out of the halls and back to the Gryfindor common room. Kit followed her, silently, like a stalker. Ireane said the password with a graceful tone in her voice.
“ Fuzznuggets”
The Fat Lady’s portrait swung open to reveal the passageway to the main room. Kit scampered in behind her, almost getting her tail caught in the closing picture frame. She scurried into the common room, following Ireane by her heels. Ireane sat lazily on the armchair, Cyrus being quick to come in as well. Kit dove under the sofa, listening intently. Ireane began to talk to Cyrus. They were alone in the room.
“ Hello darling. I love you so much! So… are we going to tell your friends tomorrow?”
Cyrus looked confused, then serious.
“ Sure, I guess… what are we going to tell my friends?”
While this went on for a while, a guess and check game, Kit waited and looked at the fuzz on the carpets.
“ Well, I am going to walk the grounds now sweetheart! Buh-bye!”
Ireane began to stand. Kit scampered across the floor, slipping out of the door when Neville entered. He slipped, tripping over Kit’s lean, slinky body. He knocked Ireane over as well, creating a commotion. Kit just ran to the outside to the willow tree. She turned back into Kit and struggled to climb the tree branches. She finally got into the tree, not noticing her wand falling out of her robe sleeves onto the ground below. Ireane walked under the tree and sat down. She began to cry; a few aqua-colored tears streamed down her cheeks. Cyrus ran under the tree too.
“ Ireane? What’s wrong? Are you crying? Is it something I did?”
Ireane looked up at Cyrus, a delicate sniffle following. She was pretty even when she cried. She dropped her wand and hugged Cyrus lovingly, caressing his cheek. They walked hand in hand back to the exterior of the willow’s concealing branches. Kit jumped out of the tree and grabbed her wand and ran back to the dungeons. Ireane sprinted back to the willow tree.
“ Oops! I dropped my wand! My bad! Ha!”
Ireane ran back to Cyrus and giggled at her stupidity.
“ Oh! I never knew that my wand was so very heavy! Maybe I never paid attention! Oh well! Ha!”
The next day at Potions, Kit seemed to be in another world entirely. Cyrus noticed this and tried to talk to her, but she ignored him every time. Soon, potions drew to an end and lunch rolled around. Ireane was seen with Cyrus, walking arm in arm to the Great Hall.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ivygreane on January 28, 2007, 12:58:06 PM

ivygreane on
ivygreaneDUDE this REWLZ!!!

lolz "roadkill" kit is funny to imagine. lolz "splat" hehe

so yeah. im sad. I do like the cyrus-ireane-neses but poor kit! :C omg their wands got switched...dude thats like gonna be hilarious later. mwhahaha! hmmm you do know that ireane was originally a muggle?? but meh this is really cool to read her as a witch. its odd but very interesting. mwhaha!! :DD yay i loves this sooo much. i wants more!!

yeah these two chappys totally sprung up some funny piccy ideas. lolz!

fuzznuggets XD *snorts* lolz