Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Forgotten Love

This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.

Chapter 16 - Forgotten Love

Chapter 16 - Forgotten Love
When Cyrus and Ireane arrived at the Hall, everyone was talking and joking as usual. Kit wasn’t anywhere in sight! Cyrus walked hand in hand with Ireane to the Gryfindor table. Ireane wouldn’t let him sit down though. She cleared her throat and got everyone’s attention at the Gryfindor and Slytherin table.
“ Attention my fellow students! Attention! I have an important announcement to make! Listen well now you hear? Cyrus and I are officially ENGAGED! Isn’t that wonderful?”
Ireane hugged Cyrus and sat him down next to her, cuddling him all the while. Kit, in the meantime, was in the hallway right next to the Great Hall. She heard the announcement and gasped. How could Cyrus be engaged? She thought they had something special! He told her she was the only one for him! How could this happen? Kit ran outside and dove for the willow tree. Once she was under it, she began to sob onto her knees, letting out her feelings of grief. Rain began to pour down from the bloated black clouds. The crystal rain mixed with Kit’s silver tears. Kit couldn’t believe this! It was horrible! How could, after all they’d been through, their relationship come to an end like this? Cyrus had cheated on her! It was all over.
In the Great Hall, Professor Snape was searching the Slytherin table intently. He was looking for something, for a student. Looking for a missing student. Kit. Cyrus noticed Snape’s eagle eyes scanning the table for her. Where had she gone? She had never gone into the Great Hall at all that day. Was she… there? Cyrus got up from the table and walked swiftly out to the main doors. Snape followed him, coming between Cyrus and the doors.
“ And where are you going Mr. Riddle? Are you looking for something? For someone, perhaps?”
Snape’s hawk-like nose pointed directly at Cyrus. Cyrus looked guilty by Snape’s watch.
“ I … I was just… um… going for a walk… yeah! A bit of fresh air that’s all! Yeah!”
He felt himself begin to sweat slightly and he licked his lips, completely avoiding eye contact with Snape as well.
“ Right. You were going for a walk in the humid rain. Because you wanted fresh air?”
Crap! Cyrus didn’t know it had begun to rain! Now he was busted for sure. Snape shook his head slowly, grabbing Cyrus’s shoulder and shoving him roughly back into the Great Hall. Cyrus sighed. He had failed to find Kit! And now Snape would find her first! The doors to the Great Hall slammed open and Professor McGonagall came in, huffing and panting, looking for Professor Dumbledore.
“ Professor! Professor! Come quick! I found a student! They’re not breathing!”
A murmur began among all of the students at this claim. Dumbledore stood up and began to clap his hands. He clapped his hands twice and gave a look towards the other professors.
“ Silence! This is nothing to get worked up over! Sit in your seats and remain on your normal routines!”
Dumbledore quickly walked behind McGonagall and out of the main doors. Cyrus stood up, forced down again quickly and forcefully by Snape. He had stayed to “supervise” the students in the Great Hall. Cyrus was fully concerned. What if it was Kit who was that student? He wanted to check, so he grabbed his stomach and took a small candy out of his pocket. Harry had given him a candy that makes you vomit. He shoved the candy in his mouth and waited for the reaction. He suddenly covered his mouth and signaled Snape.
“ I’m gonna throw-up!”
Snape grabbed Cyrus’s arm and dragged him down to the hospital wing, where Madame Pomfrey tended to him quickly before a disturbance broke the peace. McGonagall came rushing in with Dumbledore behind her. Dumbledore was carrying a girl in his arms.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ivygreane on January 29, 2007, 2:08:19 PM

ivygreane on
ivygreaneew gross...images of cyrus throwing up scare me! :C

yay! story *whistles*