Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - What Happened?

This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.

Chapter 18 - What Happened?

Chapter 18 - What Happened?
Cyrus awoke with a start. He was in a cold sweat, panting and breathing heavily. He looked all around him, not able to remember where exactly he was. He sat up in his bed and pulled his shirt away from his hot chest and fast-beating heart. His pulse was finally slowing down. He looked at the beds beside him and noticed something missing. Kit was gone! Where was she? He jumped out of the bed and sprinted from the hospital wing. The classes had just ended for the morning and everyone was headed off to lunch. He lost sight of the potions class in all the raucous. He ran into the Great Hall. There was a large crowd around the end of the Slytherin table. Harry approached Cyrus and placed a hand on his shoulder.
“ Cyrus, you made a good choice picking Ireane over that Slytherin. I’m proud of you! When is your engagement official by the way?”
Cyrus shrugged off Harry’s hand and turned to face him.
“ I don’t care if you don’t approve of Kit, or whether or not you approve of Ireane! I am NOT engaged! Nor will I be any time soon!”
Cyrus panted, his rage fully expressed. Harry seemed stunned at the sudden outburst from him. Harry shook his head and muttered something under his breath. Cyrus was stunned at his own reactions. Why did he feel so angry when people mentioned Ireane? He was madly in love with her once-upon-a-time. Maybe he wasn’t in love with her. Maybe he loved Kit. Maybe it wasn’t that way at all! He could be in love with Snape for all he knew at the moment! Scratch that, never Snape, no matter how desperate he was to discover himself. He shivered at the thought and sat down at the end of the Gryfindor table nearest to the Slytherin table. After about ten minutes, the crowd dispersed from the end of the Slytherin table. Kit was revealed to be the center of attention. Ireane glared from the other side of the Gryfindors, amidst her friends.
(Sorry it's so short! I will add more soon!)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ivygreane on January 29, 2007, 2:32:37 PM

ivygreane on
ivygreaneomfgz thats sooo amazing

1. "He sat up in his bed and pulled his shirt away from his hot chest and fast-beating heart."

hot...yes. >:3 Magically Delicious indeed. CX

2. "He could be in love with Snape for all he knew at the moment! Scratch that, never Snape, no matter how desperate he was to discover himself."

that made me fall off the bed!! hahah dude... scarey

this is so funny! hehe go cyrus!