Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - One Chance

This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.

Chapter 23 - One Chance

Chapter 23 - One Chance
Kit pushed Cyrus’s hand away from her and began to cry hard. Dumbledore took her arm in the midst of this and pushed up her sleeve. He noticed the mark where Voldemort had apparently burned her. It was blackened slightly. It was true then. McGonagall came in quickly, pulling Cyrus back to his bed, noting the sobbing Kit and sad, pale Cyrus.
“ Professor, we should probably warn the students? They should be aware of this incident-”
Dumbledore shook his head slowly, glancing back at Kit. He whispered into McGonagall’s ear. She nodded and hurried out. Dumbledore stood up. He turned to Cyrus.
“ Mr. Riddle, I will let you two leave now. I know one thing now. Voldemort is back. If you need to relax, there is always one place that no one can bother you in.”
Dumbledore smiled mischievously, walking towards Madame Pomfrey’s office. He probably was telling her that the two of them had been dismissed. Cyrus finally got the hint that Dumbledore had given him. The Room of Requirements! He could bring Kit there to relax! He pulled the saddened Kit to her feet. He yanked her from the Hospital Wing and dragged her to the empty corridor. He never had done this before, so he was really risking it. He paced back and forth a few times, repeating his requirement mentally. He opened his eyes and looked at the once-empty wall. Now there was a large door there. It had quite a set of locks on it! Not exactly what he’d expected, but oh well! He pulled the stunned Kit into the room and closed the door, hitting all of the locks. He looked around the room. It was marvelous. The walls were red. The room was dark and cozy looking. There was a small crimson sofa in one corner of the room, the corner nearest to the burning fireplace. He pulled Kit into the candle-lit room. He wasn’t expecting anything romantic to have appeared like the candles! He would just deal with it though. Kit sat on the sofa, looking lovingly at Cyrus. He smiled in his own mischievous way. He sat down next to her.
“ Rus… I really am sorry… please…!”
Cyrus didn’t even let Kit finish her thought. He pushed her back onto the couch and hugged her. He kissed her lips, keeping her sadness concealed. He ran his hands up and down her frigid arms. She was so cold! He held her close, and then pushed her on her back. What was he doing?! Kit was unprepared for this! Cyrus pushed her hair out of her eyes. He looked at her, blushing, as she looked startled. He loved Kit. She had done her very best. He had to get this done. If he didn’t, Voldemort may just discover them and kill them before he got the chance! He pushed Kit’s hair back and kissed her neck. She pushed Rus up off of her for a moment. She pulled her hair back into a quick ponytail and then smiled for the first time in a long time. She wrapped her arms around Cyrus and grinned. He smiled back; happy she had caught the drift. This was the only time he would ever get the chance! He pulled off his outer robes, revealing his normal clothing. He took Kit’s robes off too. He lay down next to Kit’s small figure, slowly feeling better. The night was sure to be a long one.
The next morning, Kit opened her eyes, yawning. She stretched her arms above her head and sat up. She noticed a warm blanket covering her. She looked to her side and noticed Cyrus sleeping next to her! She suddenly remembered the night before. Cyrus and her had…! She blushed and ran her hands through her hair. She had lost her hair tie. Cyrus had removed it in the midst of the other night. Oh boy! That was quite an odd night too! Kit heard a rustling of the blanket and Cyrus woke up. He sat up wearily. He made eye contact with Kit and smiled. They had spent the night together! That was the end of their “normal” relationship! Now they could show their feelings towards each other openly. Cyrus hugged Kit and felt a draft. He blushed and grabbed his clothes and got ready for the day. Kit followed his lead and prepared for the day.
It was almost time for classes when they got into the corridors. Students were running wildly with their belongings. Many of these were first years attempting to get to their classes before their peers. Kit smiled at the chaos. It was fun to watch cute little kids try to run faster than the 7th years! She held Cyrus’s hand and walked to the class they had next. They walked to their Defense against the Dark Arts class. They sat through that class, staying as near to each other as possible. They exited class the same way, staying close together. A voice called, a daunting voice.
“ Rus! What are you doing!?”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ivygreane on February 4, 2007, 8:06:58 AM

ivygreane on
ivygreane....

O.o


OMG!!! D: that took me forever to read!! *brain explodeds* meeep! hahah!! cyrus is such a playah haha! gotta lurve 'em

meeeh i was i was kit in this chappy. hmmph. D:

ivygreane on February 4, 2007, 10:46:36 AM

ivygreane on
ivygreanewoops **i wish i was kit in this chappy

ugh i spell stull stupidly blaah