Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - He's Coming...!

This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.

Chapter 24 - He's Coming...!

Chapter 24 - He's Coming...!
Cyrus looked up, hand coming away from Kit’s. He was startled to see Harry approaching him angrily.
“ Harry! What’re you doing here? I-”
Harry glared at Cyrus, cutting off his sentence. Harry yanked Cyrus away from Kit, pulling him into a corner nearby.
“ Where were you last night Rus? Were you with her?”
Harry’s voice showed disgust at the Slytherin. Cyrus winced, knowing he’d been found out.
“ Well… yeah. I was… um… we were… uh…”
Cyrus hesitated, not sure what to say. He could tell Harry the truth, that they were… well… um… you know… together. Or, Cyrus could tell Harry a complete lie and say that he was dueling with Kit or something. He couldn’t lie to his friend like that though. So, Cyrus just shook his head.
“ It’s none of your concern as to what I was doing and who I was with, Harry. You’d just be jealous anyway!”
Cyrus blushed, remembering the night before. How could Harry Potter be jealous of him spending the night with a Slytherin? Never! That was the honest answer. Harry couldn’t be jealous of that. That was another lie he had told Harry. Harry tapped his foot and shook his head in disgust.
“ What did you and that… girl… do?”
Harry asked Cyrus with apparent distaste in the idea. He put up his hand.
“ Never mind, I don’t wanna know what you two were doing. I can guess it was a little more than snogging in the corridors though!”
With that last statement, Harry stormed off. He was probably going to tell Ron and Hermione the whole thing. How embarrassing! Oh well, he could at least not be concerned about spending time with Kit anymore. He walked back over to the confused girl, embracing her in his strong arms. She blushed and hugged him back. She knew why they had done what they did last night. Voldemort would be after them both now. It was unlikely that there would be many more peaceful days like this. She smiled, trying to keep Rus out of her thoughts as much as she could. She didn’t want him to suspect that she knew his reasoning. She shrugged at Cyrus’s puzzled look and she laughed. Her first laugh in days. Cyrus was pleased and grabbed Kit’s hand. They had a free period now, as did many of the 6th and 7th years. The students were scattered across the grounds, laughing and kissing each other. Lovers like this often showed their feelings in spring. That is why Cyrus felt safe with Kit. Now he could fully show that he loved her. He still had an ache pounding through his heart when he thought of Ireane, but he could manage. He thought so anyway. He pulled Kit under the willow tree, hugging her to him and kissing her forehead.
“ I love you Kit. If we get through this… well… I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side…”
Cyrus blushed and looked out at the lake’s shimmering cerulean water. Ripples seemed to echo across the silent water. Kit realized what Cyrus was saying! He was… proposing! She blushed and hugged him hard.
“ Of course! I would love to spend my whole life with you Cyrus Riddle!”
She kissed him on the cheek, beaming. He smiled and laughed to himself. He loved the enthusiasm that Kit put into everyday life. She could make the most boring essay into an adventure of the soul! She was a person who easily could draw people to her bright personality. She could bring them in like moths to a shining nightlight. She smiled at his blank stare and punched him playfully on the shoulder. He laughed and pushed her to the ground. He was making a move when he heard someone. He looked up and around. He saw nothing, but the voice still rang in his ear. His expression suddenly got serious and hard. Kit sat up, unease filling her. Why was Cyrus suddenly so serious? She decided she better say something.
“ Rus? What is it? What’s wrong? Do you-”
Cyrus pressed a finger to his lips, signaling Kit to keep silent. The awkward silence continued. Kit sat there, watching Cyrus’s odd reactions. Cyrus was hearing something, good or bad, and it wasn’t normal.
“ Cyrus, you know what to do now. You will do as I say right? You will kill her? Or shall I continue where I left off? I see you now my boy! You are seated beneath the willow tree, that girl beside you. She knows something is wrong. I will kill her, and you’ll help me! Mwahahahaha!”
The voice was referring to Kit! Cyrus jumped to his feet with incredible speed. He grabbed Kit’s arm and sprinted into Hogwarts, pulling Kit behind him. Voldemort was still here! He was going to kill Kit! Cyrus was panting, as was Kit. Suddenly, Cyrus heard footsteps. If that were Dumbledore, he would make Kit stay in the dungeons and himself in the tower. He didn’t want to leave Kit, so he did the first thing that came to his mind that would draw any teacher off track. He kissed Kit passionately. The teacher turned out to be Dumbledore. He walked up on Kit and Cyrus kissing in the corridors.
“ Mr. Riddle, Miss Johnson, please refrain from such activities in front of any other professors. They may make you part. May I suggest the Room of Requirements?”
Dumbledore noted Cyrus’s startled expression and smiled, walking away quietly. Cyrus’s blonde hair fell into his face. Kit looked dazed and surprised. Cyrus dragged Kit up to the Room of Requirements with him. He paced a few times, reciting his requirement three times. A door appeared and he pulled Kit inside. It was almost the same room as last time, minus the candles. The fire was the only light in the room. It shone its ember lights on Kit and Cyrus’s faces. It illuminated each feature they had. Kit looked puzzled.
“ Rus… what’s wrong? You seemed upset by something earlier… was it… Could it have been… Voldemort?”
Kit looked afraid now. Her voice had dropped to a whisper and her eyes filled with fear. Cyrus nodded grimly. Kit’s hands covered her mouth. She was petrified by the fact that Voldemort may have been nearby. She shook her head and a tear streamed down her cheek. Cyrus shushed her and pulled her into his arms. He scared her. Kit was never afraid of anything! He kissed her cheek and she buried her face in his shirt. She fell asleep like that. Cyrus wasn’t far behind.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ivygreane on February 4, 2007, 10:58:23 AM

ivygreane on
ivygreaneaww cuteness!! <3333
hmmm cyrus can speak parsletongue...


OMG!! Dumbledore scares me O.o XD

Ferret_Avatar22 on February 4, 2007, 8:25:51 AM

Ferret_Avatar22 on
Ferret_Avatar22Here another long one for ya ivy! Guess whos coming to kill? I'll give you 3 guesses! haha! Enjoy! Glad you don't hate Kit for that! >.<