Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - A Dream's Reality

This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.

Chapter 25 - A Dream's Reality

Chapter 25 - A Dream's Reality
Kit woke up, startled. She realized that she had fallen asleep next to Cyrus. He looked troubled, like he was having a nightmare. She brushed his hair away from his forehead. He stirred in his sleep and Kit walked out of the room. She shut the door quietly. The corridors were creepy at night. They were dark, lit only by a few torches along the way. Kit slinked through the dark sections, keeping to the shadows. She snuck into the library, avoiding the nosy prefects who were snooping around the library, looking for prowlers. Kit decided to play it safe and transform into her animal form. The white albino ferret scampered across the library floor, being completely ignored by the prefects who weren’t surprised by the creature. Kit ran into the forbidden section of the library. Once there, she stopped to catch her breath. She sniffed the air, not smelling a trace of humans nearby. She transformed back into herself and stood up. She saw the books, dusty and old, sitting silently on the shelves. She needed to play it safe in case Cyrus came looking for her. She scanned the spines of the books, searching for a certain title. Aha! She found it! She pulled the book out; careful not to disturb the screaming books next to it. She stroked the spine, calming the upset book. It opened silently, almost radiantly. Its pages were old and worn. They were yellowed with age. The writing was fading as well. She ignored the age and flipped the pages with care. She finally found the subject she was searching for. It was a special section in the book; four whole chapters devoted to it. It was about voices. Not just any voices, but voices in the mind. Kit ran her finger down the page delicately. She found a small section of words that made no sense to her. It read:
A voice was heard in the mists. When searched by the receiver, not a soul was found. This strange phenomenon is said to be unaccounted by humans. But recently, a document was found in ancient crypt. The document stated that the person who could use the spell could control the thoughts of the living. When accessed, this power may be used from a great distance. The caster can control the thoughts and processes of the victim. If powerful enough, this may be used to completely control the person’s actions and daily functions. If it is suspected that a person is having this problem, there are several ways to solve it. The following ways are how to overcome the force…
Kit observed the markings on the page and shut the book hastily. She heard someone coming! She transformed back into a ferret and skittered out of the library unseen. She transformed back into her human self when she reached the Slytherin dungeons. She grinned, knowing how to help her boyfriend. She sneaked into the girl’s dormitory and went into her bed, smiling to herself, falling into a deep sleep.
The next morning, Kit walked up from the dungeons, her hair sparkling. She had woken up extra early and had showered again, though she had just the day before. She dressed in a short, green and gray plaid skirt and a low-cut black tank top. She had her robes on loosely. She tried to look pretty today. She was going to put her plan into action. She had to seduce Cyrus again! If that happened, she would distract him long enough for the connection to be broken. After that, she could dress normally. She realized she made the wrong decision when she walked into the Great Hall. A 1st year approached her. He was really tiny. He blushed and handed her a note.
“ T… this is from… from Cyrus… He… asked me to give this t… to you!”
The boy blushed, barely able to get out his entire sentence. Kit smiled and took the note. She noticed that the Slytherin guys were staring at her awkwardly. Then she walked over and sat down, careful to keep her skirt down. Malfoy walked up to her and sat down.
“ You trying to get me? You probably are, and I must admit, I like your effort, really! I just-”
Malfoy didn’t get the chance to finish his sentence. He grabbed his stomach, wincing in pain. Kit pulled her fist back and stood up defiantly.
“ You are SO disgusting! Stop flirting with me! I am already taken!”
Malfoy made an odd sound. He then began to laugh.
“ You and that stupid Gryfindor? That was funny! You know he doesn’t love you! What, was he your first or something? Ha!”
Malfoy held his stomach, laughing ridiculously. Kit was past angry. She was furious! She then smiled and laughed.
“ Haha! That was funny! I thought you were serious!”
Kit laughed her fake laugh again and made eye contact with him.
“ Ew! I just stepped in something! Oh yeah! That was your PRIDE!”
Kit shouted at Malfoy, pulling her hands into fists. Malfoy winced and watched Kit storm out of the Great Hall. She was furious! She knew Cyrus had been there, watching her entrance and exit. She rubbed her eyes, trying not to cry. She walked into an empty corridor and heard voices around the corner. She skidded to a halt and waited, listening to the conversation. She heard a voice around the corner that was dark and hissing. That voice! She had heard it somewhere! She listened and heard another familiar voice. That was Cyrus’s voice! She listened closely.
“ I thought I told you to kill the girl! How dare you disobey me boy!”
The hissing voice sounded angry and impatient. Kit was worried now. She knew whom the voice belonged to. It belonged to the one person she hated and feared with a passion. Lord Voldemort. She listened closely as Cyrus’s voice responded.
“ You told me to lure her away from everyone! I can’t! I just cant! I love her!”
“ Are you defying your orders? I can have it arranged to have her killed the moment she walks into view! You had better do as I say, boy, or else!”
“ I can’t! I’ll do anything! Just don’t hurt her!”
“ She killed that stupid girl! That Ireane girl! If she had been a normal girl, that mark would’ve seared through her flesh! It would control her Cyrus! She is the murderer! She killed your friend! This is what you saw coming Cyrus. You knew that the moment that you befriended that girl that your life would change drastically! You need to leave her! This is your choice! This is the point of no return!”
Kit tripped over the hem of her robes and stumbled into view of Cyrus. He was talking to a snake. The snake was Voldemort! Kit was wide-eyed with fear.
“ Kill her! Kill her! Kill her!”
Voldemort cried out in rage. Kit saw Cyrus’s eyes glow in rage. He held out his wand and shouted.
“ Avada Kedavra!”
Kit saw a bright green light and heard Cyrus’s voice before she saw nothing.
“ I never did like you.”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ivygreane on February 5, 2007, 1:18:27 PM

ivygreane on
ivygreanewhat the fruit!!!?? :C my poor baby cyrus........ TT.TT he bein' baaad. oh dears!! thats sooo weird. that voices thing described my spell i made up almost exactly. its called Liberendus.. (end of liberty). it makes it so volde can control rus. but only his body, his mind and eyes are his still. so it sux cuz he can see everything he's doing. poor rus. :C

LOLZ volde quoted the phantom angin. woo!!

wait...so kit can speak parsletongue too? ack!! bad cyrus!! bad!! *squirts rus with water bottle* bad!! X3

Ferret_Avatar22 on February 5, 2007, 8:56:10 AM

Ferret_Avatar22 on
Ferret_Avatar22Remember Kit's dream? The one that mimics this ending scene? MWahahaha! I wanted to make those forshadowings of what happened later! BOTH dreams DO happen! Mwahahahaha! And I did make Rus as Kit's first... and hopefully vice-versa! O.o