Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Moment of Truth

This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.

Chapter 28 - Moment of Truth

Chapter 28 - Moment of Truth
Kit couldn’t bear to look at Cyrus. She knew that he was hurt. She could tell by the sad tone in his voice. She heard him run from the Great Hall. She looked up; avoiding Malfoy’s satisfied gaze. She walked away from Malfoy with dissatisfaction. She hated him immensely. She ran up to the Gryfindor tower, trying to keep her shoes on. They kept slipping off of her heels. She finally reached the top of the tower, approaching the corner near where the Fat Lady’s portrait hung. She didn’t see any Gryfindors around, so she transformed into a ferret. She scampered to the portrait. The Fat Lady smiled at her.
“ Your owner must be in here. In you go, hurry up now!”
Kit jumped in though the open passageway. She turned back into a human as soon as she got in there. The darkness swallowed her up as she entered the common room. The fireplace was barely going, its sparks dying slowly. Kit saw the dim outline of Cyrus slumped down by the fireplace on the couch. The firelight reflected off of his tear-stained cheeks. She walked up to him, sinking to her knees in front of him.
“ Cyrus… Malfoy made me do that! He blackmailed me! He would’ve made you miserable. I’m so sorry! I wanted you to be safe! I love you Cyrus!”
Kit sobbed, tears pouring down her face. Cyrus felt bad for her. He picked her up off of the floor, pulling her into his lap. She sobbed on his shoulder, holding him tightly in her arms. He pulled her close, nearly touching lips.
“ I forgive you… Malfoy probably did that. He saw you didn’t he? Last night, he saw you?”
Kit nodded; sniffling and letting Cyrus wipe away her tears. He pulled her close. His lips covered hers, kissing her passionately. He rubbed his hands on her hips, pushing her robes to the side. He slid his hands under her soft shirt, stroking her skin beneath it. He pushed her back on the couch, making his move. The portrait swung open, the figure coming in on this moment. The person saw the actions Cyrus was doing, or, what he was indicating was going to happen.
“ Cyrus! How could you let her in here? You brought her here! Now, you’re trying to do a little more than snogging!”
Cyrus jumped off of Kit at the mention of his name. He saw the very angry figure of Harry standing above him. Harry was glaring angrily at them both.
“ Looks like the act in the Great Hall was only an act after all. I thought you were genuinely sad! Instead, I find you in here on top of this slutty girl!”
Kit was dumbstruck at Harry’s hurtful words. He was completely insulting her!
“ She’s no better than her mother! That’s right! I found out about your mother Johnson! She was a player! She went around to all the different houses and finally settled on a Gryfindor! She almost married a Slytherin! Your mother was a disgrace to the Gryfindor house! You are just like her!”
The words stung Kit like millions of sharp needles penetrating her skin. How could he say such lies about her mother? These hurt her deep, but Harry’s next statement was the final straw!
“ Cyrus! You are more like your father than you know! You are just as much a disgrace to this house as her mother!”
Harry pointed at Kit, yelling at the top of his lungs. Kit stormed out of the common room. Harry followed her with Cyrus at his heels.
“ Stupid girl! I hope you die! How dare you even try to do that to Cyrus! He is too good for the likes of you!”
Kit finally reached the breaking point. She stalked up to Harry and punched him in the face, giving him a nosebleed. Harry groaned and shouted in pain. McGonagall ran up and grabbed Kit’s arm.
“ What are you doing up here? You are having a word with the headmaster! No Slytherins here! You are in for a big punishment this time Miss Johnson!”
Cyrus watched McGonagall drag Kit down the corridor, wondering when he’d see her after this night. She may never see him again. She was in for it now. This was the moment of truth.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PsycoCoffeeMug on February 16, 2007, 4:20:26 AM

PsycoCoffeeMug on
PsycoCoffeeMug:( im gonna cry...

ivygreane on February 15, 2007, 10:30:56 AM

ivygreane on
ivygreanehmm. your story makes me loath harry......even though i dont care much for him >.> blah. heheh cyrus was about to get it on! smexy! ^^ *weeeeeee*

Ferret_Avatar22 on February 15, 2007, 10:01:05 AM

Ferret_Avatar22 on
Ferret_Avatar22Here is the newest chappie! I am writing my fingers off! i am trying to post as many as possible! I am addicted to Fullmetal Alchemist and am sorta distracted! *smacks self* I should be writing more for you Ivy! I wanna be the best writer for you! *smacks self again* I am working on it now too! I will stay up late to write! YAY! *sleeping* I AM AWAKE! *pours cold water* WHEHEEE! Nice roadkill Kit! i thought that was the CUTEST dead ferret eva! *faves* Gotta get time to do that though!... *runs away to type*

ivygreane on February 15, 2007, 10:18:06 AM

ivygreane on
ivygreaneAwwwwwww u dont haveta do all that >< haha!! aww i owe u endless pictures!! <33